It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

My mortality is not the topic of this thread.

I’m saved by faith. Not your works.

Now. Do you have any actual proof of columns but by pyrotechnics?

You’re no better than a flat earther at this point. Your demigods of the truth movement are proven beyond a doubt con artists and charlatans. So, you try to change the subject to my salvation.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

your little g god

I am not surprised you have trouble saying there is something bigger than us to get us this far in life. You have a lot of issues with reality to not see any evidence of demolition by now. I know you have seen the evidence, had some moments of realization until dealing with the implications.

You come across as more Zionists (greater Israel) than neo conservative.(sell bombs). All gets a bit blurry at times as all the hospitals in Gaza are shut down now.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

your little g god

I am not surprised you have trouble saying there is something bigger than us to get us this far in life.

You’re the one that literally used little g.

To turn your back on reality is to turn your back on god.

Hello…

originally posted by: Lazy88

My mortality is not the topic of this thread.

I’m saved by faith. Not your works.

You have a lot of issues with reality

From the person more concerned with the cons and charlatans of you tube than say the Bible for example.

to not see any evidence of demolition by now.

What evidence? I want you to post evidence. You keep using innuendo and changing the subject.

I know you have seen the evidence,

No. You posted things by cons that created media for a target audience that has confirmation bias for fame that others and I have debunked. Soundly debunked. Or your wouldn’t need to change the topic to your misguided judgement concerning my salvation.

Matthew 7:3-5 NIV

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

www.bible.com...#

Try spending more time in the Bible than the charlatans of YouTube making people into judgmental hypocrites.

Gaza

Funny. Not the topic of this thread.

Do you have any evidence columns cut by pyrotechnics.

edit on 18-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Romans 3

9 What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise! For we have before proved that both Jews and Gentiles are all under sin.
10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 there is none that understandeth; there is none that seeketh after God.

www.biblegateway.com...

What do you seeketh. God, or the accolades of the YouTube talking heads?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You posted things by cons that created media for a target audience that has confirmation bias for fame that others and I have debunked. Soundly debunked. Or your wouldn’t need to change the topic to your misguided judgement concerning my salvation.

This thread is about how one lives with the events of 9/11. With all your contributions is reads that you are struggling internally to resolve this issue. To use an Ad hominem, personal attack to disregard all the work done and agreed upon by many Architects and Engineers is your call. As you choose to ignore facts and warp reality so you do not have to deal with the implications is more about a spiritual challenge.

If you do want to find an inner peace somewhere, coming to terms with the true nature of reality is a start. While you hold onto your slander to memory hole any inconvenient facts, this is one struggle you will take to your grave.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

With all your contributions is reads that you are struggling internally to resolve this issue. To

Pure speculative BS by you that you can’t prove with my posts.

To use an Ad hominem, personal attack to disregard all the work done and agreed upon by many Architects and Engineers is your call.

I keep asking you to post evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. You keep changing the subject

edit on 19-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

While you hold onto your slander to

People have not slandered anyone from AE. People in in this thread and other 9-11 threads have gone into great detail debunking AE with loads of facts and reality. With much more debunking at skeptics international and Metabunk.

Like. How would any controlled demonstration system survive being hit by jets that actually cut columns and stripped off fire insulation, large fires for about an hour before collapse, and then have the integrity to still set off in the twin towers in the areas of collapse initiation of the impacts and fires to actuate. They wouldn’t. The wiring and controls to the devices would have been cut, stripped, degraded by the impacts and fires to the point of not being able to set off anything.

If anyone was slandering AE and Richard Gage it would have been Metabunk and Mick West. West has gone into great detail debunking AE and Richard Gage. West with the help of others exposed the picture Gage was trying to use were columns actually cut after collapse during cleanup with thermal lances.

And yet Mike West one of the leading debunkers of cons like Richard Gage have never been sued for slander. Because the arguments of Richard Gage and AE are really based on lies and falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

People have not slandered anyone from AE.

It looks like a very troubled place living in your head. So calling Gage a charlatan and fraud while ignoring the full body of evidence presented is not slander? With mental gymnastics like that, guess it easier for you that way?

If you could challenge the facts presented by Gage rather than the man, I would have more respect for that. Will still disagree with a lot of your current position, but at least you are trying to be intellectually honest. Instead you still look trapped in the psychological war going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So calling Gage a charlatan and fraud

You mean. Where you nor Gage can explain how a system of wiring and controls could survive the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapse in the twin towers at the areas of jet impacts and fires.

Where Gage had no evidence of columns cut during collapse, Gage had to falsely use a picture of a column cut after collapse during cleanup.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So. You have no evidence of cut columns. All you can do is to try to run flack for cons like Richard Gage.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You have no evidence of cut columns. All you can do is to try to run flack for cons like Richard Gage.

Nothing that will help you find a clearer picture of events that day if you have not found it by now. As for helping with some kind of morbid fascination of digging through the 9/11 wreckage to build you own confirmation bias, I am out.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Nothing that will help you find a clearer picture

Me?

You can’t answer how the supposedly highly sophisticated and split second time controlled demolition system would survive jet impacts that cut columns and caused wide spread fires to initiate collapse at the most damaged areas of the twin towers.

And you have Richard Gage pushing pictures of columns clearly cut during clean up as pictures of columns cut during collapse which is a clear con job by Gage.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I am out of topics already discussed on this thread. To really resolve 9/11, we have to resolve the animal within us all.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To really resolve 9/11,.

You have to understand reality and not believe what cons like Richard Gage made a living on.

Do you have evidence of cut columns during collapse by planted pyrotechnics.

You literally have Richard Gage pushing pictures of columns clearly cut during clean up as pictures of columns cut during collapse which is a clear con job by Gage.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You literally have Richard Gage pushing pictures of columns clearly cut during clean up as pictures of columns cut during collapse which is a clear con job by Gage.

So with this context, what is this animal you are struggling with?

It is one that uses doubt, built on weak foundations, but able to adapt and ignore to prevent a critical mental breakdown. I don't know what education you have, but your lack of accounting for the concentration of iron microspheres in the WTC dust indicates not much.

How many 10'000s or 100'000's fixed metal beams got cut that day? But you just focus one, then use that to disregard all the work AE 9/11 has done and continues to do. Looks like quite a mental trick going on in your head so you don't have to face the implications of an inside job.

If you want to find an impartial path out of your dungeon of 9/11 wreckage, let go of who said what. Just focus on the evidence and let that speak for itself. You will have some education to do in things like chemistry and engineering to make a better informed decision about each piece of the puzzle.

Otherwise, keep this animal in its cage and spend the rest of your life with a fixed mind and no resolution on the nature of reality.

What would it mean for your life if you did come to terms that 9/11 was done by the Zionists and Neoconsertatives?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When I came to terms with the situation. I had to question everything. Took me a few days to find some kind of normal again.

Also got the molten metal reports from the NYFD and a good 6 weeks for the basement metal fire to cool down. Nanothermite is the only solid evidence so far to account for these conditions. I have no string data for what else might of been a component in the collapse, some theories.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So with this context, ?

Why do you keep changing the subject.

Do you have proof the WTC columns were cut by planted pyrotechnics

How would such a system survive jet impacts that cut columns, stripped the steel columns of needed fire insulation, and caused wide spread fires. All to start the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 in the areas of the jet impacts.

And you have Richard Gage pushing pictures of columns clearly cut during clean up as pictures of columns cut during collapse which is a clear con job by Gage.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There is every indication of large hot spots of molten burning plastics laced with who knows what from lead, nickel, tin, aluminum, copper from computer circuit boards to the batteries for emergency lighting. Items that explain the toxic nature of the WTC.

Molten metal would be anything from lead to copper.

So. I guess you think this is a molten metal fire?

www.wwaytv3.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Was this thermite?

www.pasadenastarnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good luck in dealing with your animal. Don't look like you are doing too well so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183 >>

join