It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Ilhan Omar become Radicalized by the Islamic State?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First of all I do NOT hate Muslims nor do I NOT accept their religion. That is NOT what this thread is about. Many people who follow Islam are excellent caring people just like many Christians are also caring and excellent. My primary physician for almost twenty years had Haq as a last name; this paragraph as follows says it all.

Haq Name Meaning:

Muslim: from a personal name based on Arabic Haqq ‘true’, ‘truth’, ‘real’. Al-Haqq ‘the Truth’ is an attribute of Allah. The name is often found in combinations, for example Abdul-Haqq ‘servant of the truth’, Nur-ul-Haqq ‘light of the truth’.

I also had a major stroke in 2009 as a result of several sports concussions. The last one was blunt force trauma also and my 7th. Obviously I am still here and Dr. Haq; MD had a large role in my survival.

WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT: Is that a report was released by Europol on 14Jun2019. Europol, is European Unions Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation. www.europol.europa.eu... They also keep a close eye on drugs and Terrorism. On June 14, 2019 they released a Press Release as to how the Islamic State indoctrinates women into Islamic terrorism. The Press Release is titled "Suffering and Hardship as Stepping Stones into Paradise" Your can read the report TITLED: "Woman In Islamic State Propaganda" via their web page Press Release which contains another link to:

WARNING their link is to open the report "Woman In Islamic State Propaganda" as a PDF !!!

www.europol.europa.eu...

I read the report and was some was alarmed by some of the statements within paragraph 4.1 which states:

The jihadi narrative claims that the umma is under attack and portrays the various contemporary conflicts as part of a broader historical attack against Islam. These emotionally charged narratives create and help entrench an ‘us versus them’ outlook. The humiliation and abuse of Sunni women in particular, including Sunni women detainees in ‘apostate’ prisons, is a recurrent theme in IS discourse.

So us versus them? I do recall that she does that all the time. Since Omar showed up many things were popping up in the press about her. They still do. What also caught my eye was the look on her face. Her eyes gleam and smile seem to have a very deep fanatical look and it seems to be a constant, especially when she is speaking publicly. I listened to several of her speeches and one common theme that she bangs on is the "Us versus Them" highway. I could go deeper by as far I am concerned I have had it with her hate speech and after reading this report in its entirety, it is my opine that Ilhan Omar has been radicalized by the Islamic State and I hope the FBI; whats left of the unbiased FBI, keeps an eye on her as we as a citizenship should demand accountability for all.

edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: clarified

edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: several typos

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Excellent thread and I agree.

She needs to be kepted under observation, marriage fraud, largest terror recruitment in the US, she is a total trojan horse.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've said the next election she will run against a Muslim man and lose. I will put money on it.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think she always was a radical. That's why she is there. This is how they said they would do it.

Not seeing this for what it is is ignorance

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, she has not become radicalized.
She has always been radicalized.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So as to get ahead of the spin.

I simply will NOT support criminals, terrorist's or the 4th Reich. I support the good people of this world of all colors, of all nations and all religions.

Take for example, I worked next to another engineer in a big three automaker who was of Islam faith in Canada. He was born in Iran. Great guy. Now I do not support Iran, and I am not talking about the every day person, but rather the people who run it. Just like I don't care for how the USA is run today as The Deep State runs the USA.
edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: another typo

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Shes musim, talks passionately. So that makes her a radicalized ISIS spy? You do know she has lived most of her life in the US right? And that Islamic extremists are the reason why her family fled Somalia. Why would she support that?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So in Somalia some people did some things?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yea and they did things in the US as well. As much of a dumb comment she made. It doesnt mean shes a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
She likely is one. She sounds like one, about every time she opens her mouth.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it probably is a duck....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You raise a good question.
Why do so many "refugees" and "immigrants" come to the United states and try to change it into the craphole country they left?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Has Ilhan Omar become Radicalized by the Islamic State?

This place gets crazier by the day.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You raise a good question.
Why do so many "refugees" and "immigrants" come to the United states and try to change it into the craphole country they left?

Because they have been deceived.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I heard Ilhan Omar supported the no abortion bills in the southern States, and also the bills to bury fetal remains that just passed.

She said way to go America, Allah approves.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
at the very least, this might warrant an investigation. And as long as she did nothing wrong, she has nothing to fear. I'm absolutely certain, my brothers and sisters on the left would totally agree with that.
edit on 14-6-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
at the very least, this might warrant an investigation.

Lol why? Because some guy on some conspiracy forum says she has a crazy look in her eyes?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: network dude
at the very least, this might warrant an investigation.

Lol why? Because some guy on some conspiracy forum says she has a crazy look in her eyes?

An accusation was made. Just like with Trump. That warranted an investigation. You aren't afraid of the findings are you? Remember, as long as she has done nothing wrong, she has nothing to fear.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I support the good people of this world of all colors, of all nations and all religions.

You do realize that a great many of them do not support you. Particularly if you are European; your death is their life.

As to her being radicalized, that would seem kind of strange because the radicals dont follow women.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

And yet, she's a darling of the Left. I wonder what her views are on the LGBTQ group are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join