It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Ilhan Omar become Radicalized by the Islamic State?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
She brings a lot of it on herself by never trying to escape identity politics. She is not Somalian. She is an American as of 2000. Whoever started this (Insert country) - American for people that are legal American citizens is the real culprit though and those that continue to use the moniker who do not have dual citizenship.

Just American. Leave out all the other countries, crayon colors, tribes and we might be able to finally start acting like equals around this joint. One can still claim their heritage but leave that out of citizenship status.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would say that this is not any new idea to anybody who has a few active brain cells. It's clear that she has an overriding agenda, and that that agenda has nothing to do with the oath that she when she was sworn into office.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I would say that this is not any new idea to anybody who has a few active brain cells. It's clear that she has an overriding agenda, and that that agenda has nothing to do with the oath that she when she was sworn into office.

She swore her oath on a Quran...

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
An accusation was made. Just like with Trump. That warranted an investigation. You aren't afraid of the findings are you? Remember, as long as she has done nothing wrong, she has nothing to fear.

A report on the internet says that some muslim women were indoctrinated into terrorism. Some dude on a forum says, OMG she's a Muslim woman! That's hardly any evidence to investigate.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What's she trying to change?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: network dude
An accusation was made. Just like with Trump. That warranted an investigation. You aren't afraid of the findings are you? Remember, as long as she has done nothing wrong, she has nothing to fear.

A report on the internet says that some muslim women were indoctrinated into terrorism. Some dude on a forum says, OMG she's a Muslim woman! That's hardly any evidence to investigate.

True... we should instead just take a peek at her background while we are investigating her for campaign finance violations, tax fraud and her odd marriage.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At this point ATS should officially change its motto from "Deny Ignorance," to "I'm not racist/xenophobic/homophobic/transphobic/etc., but..."

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So every politician that swears their oath on a Bible wants to kill witches and refuses to wear synthetic fabrics?
edit on 6/14/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
At this point ATS should officially change its motto from "Deny Ignorance," to "I'm not racist/xenophobic/homophobic/transphobic/etc., but..."

LOL!!!

Had to bring the whole pack of deflection cards for that comment, didn't you?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I like how she calls out certain aspects of government and foreign policies. But she comes across like that kid who was bullied in high school and now is trying to take it out on someone else while playing victim.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So every politician that swears their oath on a Bible wants to kill witches and refuses to wear synthetic fabrics?

One of those two religions has no issue with stoning me or throwing me off a rooftop.

Now... in the modern world.

Guess which one....

You also kinda missed your mark... if you had to label me I would be considered Pagan.

edit on 14-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Exodus 22:18

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

Now that we've established that line exists in the Bible, I have a few questions.

1.) Is the Bible the holy book and basis of modern Christianity?

2.) If yes, then does that mean every Christian out there follows it to the letter? Are there millions of witch hunters out there? Can all the Christians on here show me their copy of Malleus Maleficarum?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I already spelled that out along with the Europol report. Also

her family fled Somalia

You are correct that in her family. It has nothing to do with her as she was a minor, a child.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thank you and BINGO!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You do realize that a great many of them do not support you

Absolutely! That's why a possible war or short term scruff with Iran would hurt their cause. Lets do this!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What is your opinion on my statement? Crazy? What I find is really crazy are all those OPS on this site that are afraid to speak out and present factual information. They must be afraid of the something.
edit on 14-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh, no!

A radicalized Muslim in Congress. This could be a catastrophe! One day she might strap a bomb to her chest, walk in on a session of Congress while they are voting themselves a pay raise, and, ... uh ... hmmm.

What was the problem again?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I hate when Silly's posts get suppressed. It takes all the fun out of a thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
She brings a lot of it on herself by never trying to escape identity politics. She is not Somalian. She is an American as of 2000. Whoever started this (Insert country) - American for people that are legal American citizens is the real culprit though and those that continue to use the moniker who do not have dual citizenship.

Just American. Leave out all the other countries, crayon colors, tribes and we might be able to finally start acting like equals around this joint. One can still claim their heritage but leave that out of citizenship status.

You are absolutely correct. This is from the DAR Manual for Citizenship (PDF file) chapter titled "THE OATH OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP (Taken when naturalized)"

If you take this oath in true faith, you are a true citizen of the United States of America. You are not an Italian-American. You are not a Spanish-American. You are not a German-American, nor any other kind of a hyphenated American. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. There is no prouder title than “Citizen of the United States of America.” It is now yours. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN.

Imagine!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Serial killers are almost always white males. We should investigate every single one of them in government, and every one on this site. There's a chance that you're a serial killer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join