It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wounder how often this happens ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Would be kinda cool to see !!look down and say wow !!

www.newsflare.com...#

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slys13
It would be appropriate and proper forum etiquette to at least let people know in the opening post that the video you feel we should see is a B2 stealth bomber flying below a commercial airline conveniently captured by another pilot.

I'm not an admin, but "hey look at this" as the entirety of a post is univerally agreed as poor form on many discussion forums.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok let's give substance to the OP...

Description

Edited text Original text

This was the somewhat worrying moment a US airline passenger spotted a B-2 Stealth Bomber cruising below their plane last week (June 5).

The footage captured from a Southwest Airlines flight from Las Vegas to Chicago, which was above the skies of Colorado, shows a US military aircraft dubbed the Stealth bomber below.

One commenter online explained that: "Even flying airliners I'm surprised at how often you start to come across things.

"But one of those is absolutely a catch."

The filmer commented: "[I] just started flying again the last few years after about 20 years not flying so I wasn’t sure if it was common to see other planes."

edit on 13-6-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why does ATS keep allowing these half-sentence threads? this one doesn't even declare the subject of the video link.

What's the deal, mods?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Don't Jasm me bro,

this would be kinda intimidating if you were doing neferious things.

Made me chuckle.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Worrying about what. I'd love to see a B-2 that way. The only thing I ever saw out of an airliner's window was two F-14s. This was 1986.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nice catch .. I'm usually asleep on the plane. I'm one of those people that get the window seat just to lean against it to sleep and annoy the others sitting next to me

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
I would love to see a nice ballistic missile launch myself. You know, just a test one. Like that Dutch pilot flying o Dr China last year? That was neat

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
And even worse KansasGirl is the total lack of etiquette surrounding use of spellcheckers. The word you are looking for OP is "wonder", as in "I wonder if people could make more effort to not sensationalize thread titles on ATS?". NOT "wounder".

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Slys13

Yes for now on I will use spell check !!!!just thought it would be a cool thing to share with you guys !!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I saw one from a helicopter once. A Trident test launch off Cape Canaveral in the 80's.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I saw the Space Shuttle launch one day on a flight to Miami. That was COOL!!

It was back in the early 90's. Pilot comes on the intercom and says (real casual like)...

"Not sure if you're interested or not...but if you look off to the left side of the plane, that fireball coming up through the clouds right now is the Space Shuttle launching from Cape Canaveral."

LOLOL...like no one would be interested in seeing THAT!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

In the 80's I was stationed at Jacksonville Naval Air Station. If operations permitted we would fly down to Patrick AFB for a shuttle launch. We would take as many maintenance and support people as we could. The Transient Flight Line was a great spot to watch a launch from. We saw several including the Challenger launch in Jan. 86. I didn't care to see any more after that.

We flew down for the ICBM launch as part of the group that made sure that there were no boats inside of the launch area.

top topics

join