It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid, CA Demands They Allow Sexual Exploration or Be Shut Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

06-07-2019 Andrea Morris

A Christian school in California is facing a huge battle with the state.

Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) is representing River View Christian Academy in northern California. The school was raided earlier in the year, SWAT style, by the state.

According to PJI, the raid was carried out by 16 armed law enforcement from California Highway Patrol, two canine units and 17 social workers. Students and staff were horrified by the sudden and unexpected attack.

The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday.

Due to "supposedly" a fake claim/rumour that the Christian boarding school had" illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday." in fact all of these claims are/were false.

But the raid on this Christian boarding school didn't end there. In fact when the Liberals in Calihellfornia realized that there was no actual threat they made up another excuse to shut down the Christian boarding school...

Even though results from the raid did not uncover any apocalyptic, end-times type of scenario, the state has not stopped and is fining the school daily with claims of improper licensing.

The state is now saying that, due to recent legislation, it is no longer possible for a private boarding school to operate without a considerable amount of licensing and oversight by the Department of Social Services.

With the increase in licensing, the Christian school would have to abandon their biblical values. The state requires that licensed facilities allow students to have the right to engage in spiritual and sexual exploration, which contradicts the standards set by RVCA and the morals of many parents, the Pacific Justice Institute said.

Chri stian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid, CA Demands They Allow Sexual Exploration or Be Shut Down

And you have many people claiming this sort of thing is not happening... Yet here we are...

edit on Mon Jun 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Is there a difference between not punishing sexual preference and not allowing it on premises.

Because both should be expected.
edit on 10-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous. I went to a Christian school, and they didn't have to follow the same regulations as public schools. Public displays of affection weren't allowed.

Why does California need the state to be involved in everything? They're trying to be their own country, and I say let them.

This is exactly why I'll be homeschooling my children.

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Next they’ll demand that muslim schools teach about sexual exploration.

Oh wait a minute, no they won’t.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So the Liberal goon squads in California want to turn everything there into LGBTQIAPK havens?
Big surprise.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Is there a difference between not punishing sexual preference and not allowing it on premises.

Because both should be expected.

I am assuming in a Christian school that making out is frowned upon.

No matter the sexual orientation of the classmates.

So I don't see where that matters...

To the OP.

There is no war on Christianity in America, no matter what evidence you give.

Because the left says so.

I'm so happy I don't live in Kalifornia anymore.

The last piece of land I own there I've had a miserable time trying to sell.

The market is so bloated what with everyone else leaving, you see..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

To be honest, I was having a hard time understanding what the new regulations are.

No school should allow sexual expressiveness in school. Parents are trusting their kids are in safe hands.

I didn't read the full article, but I was sincerely asking if this was to keep Christian schools from discriminating against kids based off of perception.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
California is now officially deemed "criminally insane" in my book .

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Just now?

That's why I was asking what I was, they're on a different level over there.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So the Gestapo has been busy.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

To be honest, I was having a hard time understanding what the new regulations are.

No school should allow sexual expressiveness in school. Parents are trusting their kids are in safe hands.

I didn't read the full article, but I was sincerely asking if this was to keep Christian schools from discriminating against kids based off of perception.

It seems on reading a little more about it that the main regulation problem goes a little deeper...

The problem is the state has been after this school for 15 years wanting them to be a group home. They want to remain fully Christian which is not possible under the state licensing. This school has alway been "licensed" (affidavit) through the dept. of education. The school was investigated 4 times over the last 15 years and 3 times shown to be exempt from state licensing and was in fact shown to be a valid school. The state is trying to make them look like radicals so they can force them to comply with their non-christian morals.

A quote from the comments section so I'm not sure if it's legit.

Just adding this for context for the discussion.

edit on 10-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Curious.

I don't think it's pitch fork time as this is a vary broad story.

Could be an outrage trap for either sides, whatever those may be.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sex is god now, and if you believe in restricting it in some way, even by allowing it to come to its natural end through procreation, you're a heathen to be burned at the progressive stake.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Just now?

That's why I was asking what I was, they're on a different level over there.

No , now it is 6 Sigma
Before , it was just 5 Sigma

they're on a different level over there

Damn skippy
The furthest down the toilet hole of depravity as folks can get (yet , there are still some folks there that provide hope. Although most of them are leaving)

edit on 6/10/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Next they’ll demand that muslim schools teach about sexual exploration.

Oh wait a minute, no they won’t.

You've been watching too much Mark Dice.

"Oh wait, what's this...."

I lie, there is never too much Mark Dice..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What happened to separation of Church and State?

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties."[1]

It goes two ways, the state of California is challenging the first Amendment by forcing their beliefs on religions.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was just thinking how nice it would be to be sitting in a recliner having one of them fancy drinks with the umbrellas in it and watching the sunset at my oceanfront property in Arizona.

One can dream can't they?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Let's see what comes of it.

As a skeptic agnostic, trust but verify doesn't apply to institutions for me.

What happens when you search the school?

California may be playing politics, but maybe there is something to it. We know that sometimes people jump to conclusions in the case of covington catholic in Washington.... And sometimes people jump to conclusions by trusting "men of God".

Judging is a sin by the book, but being skeptical and informed is kosher to my knowledge.
edit on 10-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Let's see what comes of it.

As a skeptic agnostic, trust but verify doesn't apply to institutions for me.

What happens when you search the school?

California may be playing politics, but maybe there is something to it. We know that sometimes people jump to conclusions in the case of the covington catholic in Washington.... And sometimes people jump to conclusions by trusting "men of God".

Judging is a sin by the book, but being skeptical and informed is kosher to my knowledge.

Searching the school to verify there was nothing to justify the rumors is not really bad, they passed that test. Did they have to bring guns in for that? It was the forcing of the school to teach their young that sexual exploration is acceptable when the religion says it isn't is crossing the line. The Muslims are strongly against sexual exploration being acceptable yet these California government people are not targeting them.
edit on 10-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Do you happen to have any other sources for this alleged armed raid?

According to Teen Rescue's web site:

RVCA is licensed as a private residential school under the California Department of Education. We are not a residential treatment center, therapeutic boarding school, or alternative boarding school as defined by Community Care Licensing.
www.teenrescue.com...

Basically, they are an "intervention" school for at-risk teens. We called those reform schools back in the day.

It seems that if they are operating under Dept. of Education license while doing things that require Community Care Licensing without having that licensing, then they have a problem.

"Let's see, we give therapy and treatment, but we call it elective classes, 'cus we're a school, you know, curriculum."
edit on 11-6-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

Seems, according to SPLC, Pacific Justice Institute, their legal representatives are a certified anti-LGBT hate group founded in 1997 by Brad Dacus
edit on 11-6-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join