It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid, CA Demands They Allow Sexual Exploration or Be Shut Down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Naw, the hyperbolic fake ones get more feelz of persecution

Starting to sound like this was not a cool place at all!!

Is it? Ironic that the claims from buzznews that there was evidence that the school was hoarding Ar-15s, etc were in fact fake claims and the raid did not discover any "Ar-15s, ammunition, etc". If they did it would be all over CNN, MSNBC, etc... There are plenty of "at risk" youths these days that make up claims to try to get their way. It's part of the reason why they are "at risk students" because they want to do whatever they want and want to get away with it.

It's more likely that these claims about "the school hoarding Ar-15s, ammunition etc" was made up by the same "at risk youths" who are making other claims about that boarding school.

We all know that in Calihellfornia parents are not really allowed to discipline their children without some Liberal news site claiming "the child's rights are being oppressed..."

BTW, if there are any "factual evidence" then show it in court. Instead Calihellfornia imposed fines on the boarding school until "the youths were allowed to explore sexually..."

edit on 13-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Calihellfornia

That just doesn't work, now does it?

Maybe you should try just Hellifornia, or Calihellia…?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It actually works really well. Meanwhile claiming that "it is paradise" there are more poor people living in the worst conditions you can imagine, yet this is a sanctuary state that wants more illegal aliens and is paying their every whim. This is the same state that wants to suppress freedom of religion meanwhile at the same time this is the same state that has Liberals and their companies like Google, yahoo etc, suppressing people's right to speech in the U.S. while they help countries like China oppress Chinese people. So the title Calihellfornia suits it really well.

edit on 13-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It actually works really well.

We'll see if it catches on...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

We'll see if it catches on...

I really don''t care if it "catches on..." You know, "free expression" is still allowed, except in democrat/liberal hellholes of course...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I was just using my free expression to help you come up with something more catchy, something that rolls off the tongue, instead of clumsily rolling around the mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To me, the rule makers in CA have always been a bit "out there". I suspect that somehow it comes down to money.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join