It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPREME COURT Justices reject challenge to 'In God We Trust' on U.S. money

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

George signed a surrendered statement with the United States
Didnt YOU read the treaty?
Britain acknowledges the United States 
The loser doesn't get to "acknowledge" jack squat.

The fact that ole king george didn't recognize the doi until he was beaten only points to the fact that the doi was THE founding document.

Nice try tho

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Once more...

Britain acknowledges the United States (New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia[15]) to be free, sovereign, and independent states

See the 's' in 'states'? That makes it plural, not singular. When did they officially agree to become singular and have one government to preside over all of them?

edit on 12-6-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I have been on ATS since 2007. I am fully aware of conspiracies and underlying conspiracies.

I question a company/organization that explains itself (per your link) - - - without balance from another, outside source.

The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is one of 12 regional banks that make up the Federal Reserve System.

Apparently, it was created/established to: Address the problem of bank panics

I'm not sure what this has to do with "In God We Trust" on our money and separation of church and state - - - other than they are not technically government.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, really hard to take you seriously, when your entire first paragraph of the OP is an attack on "non-right" media.

Maybe you should have just left that part out.

Are you also implying to have morals and respect laws - - - you are required to have belief in an imaginary being?

edit on 12-6-2019 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Of course they do, they don't care about the constitution or separation of church and state, they just want to promote religious agendas. It's pathetic they vote out of emotion. Our country is going down the crapper.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Good. Common sense prevails again. I'm so sick of these whiners crying about God being in songs, pledges, or on money. Whether you believe in God or not, this country started going to # the minute Madalyn Murray O'Hair started successfully getting God out of the public.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Um do I need to state the obvious here?

The Money is God.

And it is to be beLIEved in.

OR ELSE!!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The money is The Deep State & Central Banjs which includes remnants on the 3rd Reich ideology.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Um do I need to state the obvious here?

The Money is God.

And it is to be beLIEved in.

OR ELSE!!

Maybe I shouldn't have used Latin

You know, I wouldn't mind if they took "In God We Trust" off the currency and put "... In Silver Payable To The Bearer On Demand" back on the currency.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I like that... Or this: Faites ce que je dis, pas ce que je fais

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's because we've dumbed down education so that all the kids get a pass regardless of dumb they are.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The biggest irony is that the only way to bring this country together again is to have another secession. Let the democrats live by their own government so they can see just how destructive they really are. They'll notice their flaws once they don't have Conservatives to focus their anger on any longer.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The biggest irony is that the only way to bring this country together again is to have another secession. Let the democrats live by their own government so they can see just how destructive they really are. They'll notice their flaws once they don't have Conservatives to focus their anger on any longer.

Statistics don't necessarily agree with your conservative viewpoint.

I'm born and bred Los Angeles beach area. Moved to a more rural area 30 years ago.

California culture is extremely competitive socially and economically. The laid back attitude of a more rural culture would have difficulty making it in CA.

Solved: Why Poor States Are Red and Rich States Are Blue: www.forbes.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That's because we've dumbed down education so that all the kids get a pass regardless of dumb they are.

That doesn't mean anything in the context of legal immigrants nearly all having to take this test in English despite what the other poster was whining about.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

California, at least in the southern part, is nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos, and zipheads.

Red states are poorer because the big cities are full of people on government assistance.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

California, at least in the southern part, is nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos, and zipheads.

Red states are poorer because the big cities are full of people on government assistance.

I'm from southern CA.

Scary, for you? - - that CA passed a Civil Rights Act in 1959 - - that specifically outlaws discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, or sexual orientation.

I will be forever thankful my parents chose to stay in CA - - instead of going back to Ohio.

Hmmm, I thought it was CA that was the welfare state. Apparently not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join