It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPREME COURT Justices reject challenge to 'In God We Trust' on U.S. money

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So, apparently this story broke over 6+ hours ago and as of 4:20PM EST on 10Jun2019 really not a peep on Google from the MSM boys such as CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal nor MSNBC. So I used my other browser built by the MSN boys. Nothing there either as they had some lame headline about some father dancing with his daughter at her wedding. Woopee as they retread that tire almost monthly. So I then typed into the search box on msn.com; supreme court rulings today and guess what I saw. Nothing!

Now I think that is strange, don't you?

I guess that trust the process for the MSM is to continue to beat all who have values and whom generally follow the rule of law along with the conservatives into the ground so they simply don't report it. Kinda like the MSM doesn't want to give them a moral uplifting, hope or to keep the faith. Or, are the MSM simply afraid of being attacked or sued as we have seen what happens when people wear those red hats along with some fascist politicians who seem to hate everything USA. Really!

So here's one link;

www.washingtontimes.com...

The Supreme Court rejected a case Monday brought by an atheist who wanted to scrub “In God We Trust,” the U.S. motto, from the nation’s currency, claiming it was an entanglement of state and religion. Michael Newdow, an activist who previous challenged reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in schools, had set his sights on money, but lost at the district, circuit and now Supreme Court levels.

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Belief in no God is still faith.

And to be honest...separation of church and state was meant to keep government out of religion, not religion out of government.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think Congress still removed the words "so help me God" from swearing in ceremonies this year, without any challenges.

Confirmed. It's a Democrat initiative.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 6/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course, it is. They're the ones out there booing God at their conventions.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I prefer the original motto, E Pluribus Unum, over the ones those mackerel-snappers the Knights of Columbus lobbied to have replace it due to fears of the godless commies in the 1950's. 'From many; one' is much more emblematic of who we are as a country.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer the original motto, E Pluribus Unum, over the ones those mackerel-snappers the Knights of Columbus lobbied to have replace it due to fears of the godless commies in the 1950's. 'From many; one' is much more emblematic of who we are as a country.

Not anymore. We're multi-culti now! And you have to have your personal insectionality tribes and grievance groups and don't you dare suggest that anyone else's experiences are anything like mine! Blah, blah, blah. That melting pot stuff is all white oppressive anyhow.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't see it that way nor will I ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
To be fair, if you Google "supreme court ruling in god we trust", there are links to the stories. I don't know if this is being suppressed in any way. I do agree that Google and others are extremely left but not in this case.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd like to travel back to that place, but too many people are too busy drawing special feels from their victimhood to want to be one out of many.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There is no link to the story inside your link. Every single highlighted link just links to nothing on that same webpage, referencing themselves, but no specific story on their website.

So, as the original poster, will you please link us to this story?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
But the Federal Reserve is a private bank so I'm told.

As such, First amendment HATERS.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

"E Unum, Pluribus" would seem more appropos for today's USA.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Once again, some Nancy is offended by words.

GFY, Betty. If you don't like the words. . . .

Don't read them!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'd like to travel back to that place, but too many people are too busy drawing special feels from their victimhood to want to be one out of many.

I personally don't know anyone like that so I'm not too worried about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Is it?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No.

Far too many immigrants refuse to assimilate, and learn the native language.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Maybe this should be the new motto on money.

habe me sapienter

Spend me wisely.

translate.yandex.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
No.

Is that so? The United States citizenship is in English and the average American retard cannot even pass this test to boot. You can live in fear of immigrants, that's your call, I prefer not to be a mary.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Is it?

Look around the country and honestly tell me, do you see unity? The last time this country was even close to unity was September 12, 2001... it's been a momentum gathering downhill to disarray ever since.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
No.

Is that so? The United States citizenship is in English and the average American retard cannot even pass this test to boot.

Well, obviously... you can't exactly peg the value of a test to the performance on said test by retards. I highly doubt a mentally retarded legal immigrant could pass the exam, either, nor would it be likely for the citizenship board to expect them to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join