It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I go through this about once a week. Stir crazy or something like that where I get fed up to the point I want to hulk smash someone's face(Hillary's). But I'll get over it

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I suffer, greatly. Give me freedom or give me death

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think the depth and width of the deep-state cabal is more than even Q-team suspected.

Now, it's looking like "Trust Wray" was ill-advised.

In addition to the growing number of views/positions that conflict with President Trump, Christopher Wray is now defying his immediate boss, Attorney General William Barr.

Wray Not Cooperating with Investigators: twitter.com...

Wray's FBI "loses" key evidence: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We're dealing with alien overlords who have apparently bitch slapped us back to reality...That's just my humble opinion

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

We're dealing with alien overlords who have apparently bitch slapped us back to reality...That's just my humble opinion

From the time period when Christopher Wray was the leading candidate for FBI Director, to replace James Comey:

Mateja, who served as senior counsel to Comey when he was the deputy attorney general, said Wray and Comey are “very much the same,” although Wray is more introverted.

“I know both of them very well, and I will tell you first, I think the American people should feel good about the fact that President Trump did not pick a wallflower.

He picked somebody with a real moral compass that’s very similar to Jim Comey’s moral compass,” Mateja said.

Neil MacBride, a former U.S. attorney who worked with Wray both inside and outside of government, said Wray’s selection was reminiscent of Mueller’s in 2001.
June 7, 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 31eab644_story.html?utm_term=.74c6f1b4dba0 (Note: WaPo URL's rarely are clickable.)

Wray = Same "Moral Compass" as JAMES COMEY... GULP!

Wray = Similarities with BOB MUELLER in 2001...GULPx2!

The article also points out that Christopher Wray was steered Trump's way, after 3 (or more) first-choice candidates mysteriously bowed-out. Hmmmm... A deep-state PLANT??

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

...and then reading that Barr and Mueller are bffs to the point that their wives attend church together ? So how does this work. If Barr is deep state and Wray is deep state but they clash with one another. Do they work for competing bosses? Are we watching The Godfather? Or The Sopranos...they're all trying to knock each other off. Bada bing
edit on 18-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've never seen the Sopranos, but heard it was cut-throat. We're just seeing a sliver of what's occurring within the upper levels of the DOJ, CIA, DNI, FBI, and State Dept, according to guests on Hannity today.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to my earlier post: the Obama family celebrated father's day with a visit of the Palais des Papes in Avignon (seat of several 14th century popes during the Avignon papacy, aka the "Babylonian Captivity of the Papacy" )

The pope (Latin: papa from Greek: πάππας pappas, "father")
link

I already pointed out how this whole visit in this historic location seemed extremely symbolic to me (on multiple levels). So now we also have the double, triple, quadruple meaning/mirror of:

family man Obama: father
Father's Day
Palais des Papes (palace of the popes/fathers)

(God)father (III)

?

The same day they had dinner at a restaurant called "La Mirande". Was it chosen for its resemblance to the Miranda warning? Right to silence? A warning/reminder by the godfather regarding the Omertà?

Article about Obama holiday in Avignon
edit on 18-6-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Drake released the song Omertà on the day before Obama's Father's Day Palais des Papes visit in Avignon!

The song ends with these words:

Death to a coward and a traitor, that's just in my nature, yeah

lyrics

Only two weeks earlier:

Drake & Barack Obama Hug It Out While Attending NBA Finals & Fans Go Nuts Over
edit on 18-6-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Short recap for those whom may have missed convo about hollyweirdos such as Drake and many others in entertainment industry. Started as child actor for Disney(Wicked) then poof your a star. Just as Harvey Weinstein’s casting couch these child actors are guaranteed future success. Own brands, clothing endorsements, movie rolls, etc. Brittney Spears is another whom has been referenced in Qdrops.

These folks have no true talent. They don’t write their lyrics or even play an instrument they just sold their soul for monetary gain.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Drake released the song Omertà on the day before Obama's Father's Day Palais des Papes visit in Avignon!

The song ends with these words:

Death to a coward and a traitor, that's just in my nature, yeah

lyrics

Only two weeks earlier:

Drake & Barack Obama Hug It Out While Attending NBA Finals & Fans Go Nuts Over

Not trying to get into a battle about rap music, but Drake is the fakest of the fake studio tough guys. Everything you see with him is an act. He has been an actor since he was a child, and he is just playing another role. Does he have skills? Yeah hes pretty good....but dont believe the hype.

Dude was acting like he PLAYS for the Raptors during the games and afterwards. It was super cringe.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Published on Jun 18, 2019 Supporters of the president camp out at Orlando's Amway Center for a chance to grab one of the 20,000 seats available; Lauren Blanchard talks to the crowd. #FoxNews

All other presidential candidates combined can not get 1/2 the turn out POTUS receives at each rally. Read comments on YT video page to know folks are woke and growing in numbers. Got my new “Keep America Great 2020” shirt ready for tonight’s rally on the telly.
edit on 18-6-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *OCD

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Watch the water!

Angela Merkel blames dehydration for shakes

"That's all very fascinating" I hear some of you Q philes thinking "but does this story have the all-important Ukraine angle?" And the answer is: YES, yes indeed!

Angela Merkel has blamed dehydration after she started to visibly shake in the hot Berlin sun while welcoming the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to the German capital.

“Since then I’ve drunk at least three glasses of water, which I apparently needed, and now I’m doing very well,” she said at a press conference.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've read Hitler had the shakes too.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Speaking of Drake, has anyone checked out Ashton Kutcher's charity called the Thorn Foundation (fighting child exploitation)? I noticed Drake was listed as a celeb supporter. So is John Legend. I was looking for a Clinton connection.
www.looktothestars.org...

www.thorn.org...
edit on 18-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
@ClandestineRod

Good points on Wray and DJT team Q.

Those accusing Wray of being deep state based on nonsense fake news headlines... stop. This is the reality. Trump is Wray’s boss. Trump can fire Wray at any moment without fear of reprisals. No threat of impeachment. If Wray is dirty, blame Trump.

“but but but, Wray has been withholding documents! He’s covering up for the FBI!” Wrong. He’s withholding documents from CONGRESS. Not the DOJ. Not Trump. CONGRESS. You know. The swamp ridden, leaking machine that has ALL of Trump’s enemies... You wanna give them the docs?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm suspending judgement on Wray, Barr, Horowitz, Kansas and several others. Just waiting to see how it all unfolds. It may not play out the way we're expecting it to

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I can't get that merkel video to play... either from your post or from the Guardian web page itself? Has it been shutdown?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Are we sure its just Congress? I thought the whole issue was that Wray was keeping documents from Barr and his investigators?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Someone enlighten me here. I keep reading headlines that Iran says they're going to violate the nuclear treaty from 2015, the Obama deal, right?

The same deal that Trump already pulled out of, right?

If Trump has pulled out of the treaty; how is Iran going to violate it?
edit on 6/18/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join