It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, Bernie can Mav-Out any day for all I care. He’s just rambling now. His time in this world has exceeded the expiration date. Time to go Bernie.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Q pushing for the record between posts?

My guess when Q posts again, the gap won’t be addressed and the post will be business as usual as if the gap is a non issue.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In other news, NXIVM opens a new headquarters... in Michigan. 😂😂

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

lol, wow.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Venezuelan gold bars. A Russian jet. An African refinery. What two secretive shipments show about President Nicolás Maduro’s efforts to survive.

How 7.4 Tons of Venezuela’s Gold Landed in Africa—and Vanished

Ugandan police seized the other 3.6 tons, ingots stamped with labels identifying them as Venezuelan central-bank property, says the senior officer who saw them. Some labels appeared scratched, as if someone had tried to disguise their origin, the officer says. Paperwork with the bars showed they were from the 1940s.

Wait, are you talking about NAZI gold, Czar Nicholas' gold, or is this something else?
If this is true then we could be ending up with a very interesting ending here.

So far the nine puppets that existed:
The Organizer = Bush sr … Dead
The Financer = Soros … possibly running out of time
The Occultist = ??? … Followers have been exposed, and they are either dead or completely off the grid
The Propagandist = ??? … still trying to control the narrative but beginning to lose it due to people "waking up"
The Recruiter = Organized Religion … falling apart due to the exposure of their own corruptions (both morally and ethically)
The Brain = ??? ... Still in power since they haven't been reveiled yet, but most likely will never get caught since they will go in hiding again
The Face = House of Winsor ... Holding strong but losing it's bloodline due to globalisation and exposure
And three others, which I haven't been able to solve as of yet.

Before anyone says "Organized Religion is the Occult" nope, religion is a recruiting tool to gather weak minded followers, the Occultist on the other hand finds those who will continue without question the rules of the theater.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My hope and what I'm waiting for (not so patiently anymore) is that people on this planet wake up and become bored with the game & tired of the drama and nonsense. If enough people unite then we might finally gain some leverage. Beyond demanding arrests and punishment for criminals, what we should be demanding is transparency. When Q says from dark to light...they stripped us of power by keeping us in the dark. The intel that they withhold keeps us enslaved to their sham system. By continuing to withhold it, they prolong our servitude...Trump included

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wondering if anyone would catch that. Caught my ear as possibly Nazi Gold in addition to the amount of gold Venezuelan has sold/shipped out recently (2018). I'm not familiar with Nicholas' gold story. Sounds like you been researching into lost gold stories. There has been alot of Gold transfers (smuggled/stolen/seized) in the recent past such as Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.
The US Army transported tons (forgot the exact tonnage) out of Syria earlier this year -- destination unknown.

Here's a similar related article with more details.

The total of gold exported by the BCV in 2018 was eight times higher than the 8.65 tons of internal gold production registered in Venezuela up to May 2018.

BCV is Venezuelan Central Bank.

How Venezuela’s Stolen Gold Ended Up in Turkey, Uganda and Beyond

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Interdasting pteridine... but where did you get the 1200 from?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't recall if this one was discussed here.

twitter.com...

"shoebiz" ??

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Perhaps "red shoe" biz networking?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

EMN, is playback on the youtube Orlando rally livestream working OK your end?

It keeps crashing every 3 mins for me... only 16k watching so it's not excessive volume.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Orlando rally comments (need to be cross-checked when transcript comes out):

Mike pence just said "...and it's going to take at least 4 more years to drain that swamp!"

FLOTUS Melania wearing the brightest possible yellow outfit you could get... yellow = reward in cabal color language.

POTUS re the Wall... "You know I changed the design again; it's going to be bigger and better and cheaper, much cheaper".

POTUS re HRC's 33,000 acid-washed emails... "but we may find them again - deep in the state department".

POTUS re cures... "We have the best medical labs in the world and we have several amazing things under advisement".
edit on 18-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, kept cutting out. It's now been good past 3-4 minutes. Pence is still speaking.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Will arrests and something big still be around the corner?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tell me that it will take four more years to drain the swamp?
I might forget to vote.

edit on b000000302019-06-18T19:23:56-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jun 2019 19:23:56 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I misunderstood or have it all wrong.

Isn't there a process with the Q clock where 1200 and 2400 are added to the drop number?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I see where you're coming from now pteridine... yes we apply +1200 and/or +2400 to the tweet timestamp hours/mins to point to a Q post.

Not seen it done with the length of post (240) before but I don't see why not! I'll have to name that the pteridine method in the spreadsheet!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

CNN cut away permanently when the crowd started shouting CNN sucks.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 6/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I can't get that merkel video to play... either from your post or from the Guardian web page itself? Has it been shutdown?

Still working off 8Chan for me

7 out of 10 YT not working for me here now ATS showing it colour again

Many more are asking me more & more Q uestion lately

This is gonna be like going over Niagara Fall

Awesome show going over till they hit ROCK bottom

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Four more years, he's out of his #ing mind. Then again, he could very well be a swamp creature

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join