It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Will those people get jail time, like the poor sailor who took a picture of his submarine and proudly emailed it to his mom?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Same for Shawn Lucas....
everipedia.org...

On August 2, 2016 Shawn Lucas died from unknown causes. Snopes a hoax debunking site was told by the D.C police that the "classified as a Death Report, pending the results of an autopsy." [1]

www.fec.gov... nsaction_period=2016&min_date=01%2F01%2F2016&max_date=12%2F31%2F2016

DNC SERVICES CORP./DEM. NAT'L COMMITTEE - CROWDSTRIKE, INC.08/03/2016 $113,645.77

Should we start taking the CrowdStrike name a little more serious? Is it a clandestine arkancide group?

Crowdstrike sounds like it would be the name of a backpack carrying terrorist bombing operation.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I made note of this awhile back but your post reminded me so I'll post it...

BitChute headquarters is in Newbury, Berkshire, England, UK.
The video platform is based on peer-to-peer WebTorrent system.
BitChute caters to the right & far right groups; similar to 8chan.

BitChute address:
Oxford House (Regus), 12-20 Oxford Street, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1JB.

Now, just up the road in Hermitage less than 5 miles away is Denison Barracks (51.45381, -1.28271), home to 77th Brigade British Army. They have a Psyop Warfare unit but was recently renamed to "Media Operations and Civil Affairs", less ominous.

The Brigade uses social media such as Twitter and Facebook as well as psyop techniques to influence populations and change behaviour. David Miller said that it is "is involved in manipulation of the media including using fake online profiles".

77th Brigade

Bit = I think has some British military slang usage.
Chute = as in Parachute or mail Chute, etc.

BitChute could be a psyop media platform to entrap. No different than what we have in the States.

Maybe just a coincidence BitChute is so close to a mil intel unit and 33 miles north is Oxford University.?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sources: Clare Bronfman to Be Charged With Additional Crimes

Her crimes will likely include visa fraud, tax evasion, racketeering, and racketeering conspiracy.

Sources say that, in addition to FBI agents, senior agents for Homeland Security and the IRS are presently investigating – in the Eastern District of New York – with a focus on Bronfman and her role in visa fraud and tax evasion.

Representatives of Homeland Security have been in court every day, as well as IRS agents and FBI agents.

btw, there is a video of a branding ceremony floating around on Bithute I believe - in spanish for some reason. It is short, NSFW, and rather difficult to watch.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The whole thing is very interesting to watch. The DS ie; Shrillary and their ilk are flapping their gums like there's no tomorrow. That to me is kabuki theater in hopes something catches on. Their surrogates (those that have directives to produce evidence) are slow rolling to buy time. In the meantime the clean up is happening ie; Morsi, Vanderbilt and many others. On the international DS stage (Iran NoKo and a few others), the gravy train has come to an end and they aren't very happy about that( our deal fell through and we're pissed about it), but they are still willing to press the issue even though they no longer have any teeth. it all looks very scary from the MSM point of view but nothing could be further from the truth. Everybody has been busted at the underage keg party with their johnsons in their hands and they have nowhere to go. It's still going to be a rocky road but those on the right side of this thing are going to prevail. Just my 6.5 cents accounting for inflation

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

ClimateGate, Climate Hoax, just another bs scam for the elitists. I wish Nature would BURN this one to the ground!
ClimateHoax is just another tool in the cabal arsenal to control & enslave us all. Part of the '2030 Agenda'.

People need to get a dose of reality.

Oh look, speak of the devil...

Climate Realists
‏ @ClimateRealists

The reality of using Electric Cars: Sadiq Khan says London will need 50,000 public electric car chargers by 2025 as he plans to 'reject fossil fuels of the past and embrace an electric revolution
twitter.com...

@climaterealists

I've got to be honest about this climate thing. We are over halfway through June and summer has not yet arrived here in America's Dairyland. It has been very cold. I've seen nothing like it before.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm not prepared to say I know what the climate is up to when we've only been keeping records for less than 200 years.

I'd love to see alternatives to explosive energy. The world would be a much quieter place. However, I'm sure the punks and their Harleys and the two-year-olds with loud exhaust will find a way to thwart that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another overnight Billionaire.

"The Wolf of Wall Street"

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Warrior - intel on this please...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was going through some old ATS MKUltra threads and came across this one.
It's short, only 2 pages and the last post on pg 1 was a fun surprise!
A few other posts on page 2.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From his links I found this document which he says is real by DARPA in part 1:

Brave New World: Neurowarfare and the Limits of International Humanitarian Law

Course in recent DARPA related articles we know this to be true and well beyond.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
DJT tweet

Funny ^^^ The way this is presented, the lucky "winner" will be forced to pay taxes on winning a chance to sit and listen to Warren's drivel about taxes. Let that sink in...

Trust The Plan

edit on 17-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've just been reading this article about Gloria Vanderbilt's sex life... her 4th husband, Wyatt Cooper, said this about her:

She moves on strange planes, that girl; she is a creature of some other mystery not altogether of this world, part wood nymph, part Earth Mother, and part American Beauty rose. She has the freshness of Snow White and the glamour of the Wicked Queen. She is as exotic as a unicorn and as subtle as an Egyptian temple cat. She is as crisp as gingham, as sensuous as satin, and as inscrutable as velvet. She is also as tentative as a doe in the forest, as delicate as a spider’s web, as glittering as frost on a windowpane, and as pliant as a willow….If she has not made of herself a living work of art, she’s come damned close, or as close as anybody I’d ever want to meet.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Another overnight Billionaire.
"The Wolf of Wall Street"

And a bevy of suicides when CrowdStrike is StruckDown.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good Lord! 120,000 people coming to the President Trump's 2020 Kick-Off rally tomorrow!

OMG: twitter.com...

But why is he even bothering? All the polling organizations are already declaring that Joe Biden is going to kick Trump's boo-tay.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
More people added to the Death list and look who made the Executed list.
You decide.

qmap.pub...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You decide.

qmap.pub...

That's very interesting indeed. But, secret executions? No...just no. I cannot imagine such a thing in our country being acceptable to anyone. If you don't have the guts to lay out the facts, present them to the American people with proofs positive, then you shouldn't even bring it. Show me where I may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You decide.

qmap.pub...

"Notable Deaths / Suicides" is an improper title for that page. Should be "Notable Homicides / Suicides". No way to contact the owner(s), so I just point it out here. (Sometimes things from this thread make it into the Q inner-circle.)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If he was executed, it was one of his ISIS buddies or deep state compadres that got to him before he spilled his soulless guts. I just can't buy into a military trial and secret execution. No way. But, executed by one of his own afraid of what he might reveal....yeah, I can buy that for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I fluctuate between being completely bored and completely disgusted. This thing is unfolding so agonizingly slow. Week after week goes by with no arrests. Political theater makes me sick. I'm ready for something anything to happen. Something big enough to shift us off of this stagnating timeline
edit on 17-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can't remember when or if this was discussed.

Does anyone have any information on this story?

www.reuters.com...

Yes I know it's from 2016.

edit on 17-6-2019 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is it coincidence that Gloria Vanderbilt should die on Jun 17th, a Strawberry/Rose/Hot moon? (4 days before the summer solstice - who's guna preside over the rituals now?).

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join