It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmm, reminds me of few POTUS tweets using the word 'caves'.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Muslim caves??

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Based on Rel's post and a few POTUS tweets I was thinking along the lines of 'Log' files for data mining stored in a secure server farm or 'Cave' containing every transaction for past x number of years.
These log files depending on the importance/secrecy are usually backed up to a secure server that only a small handful of people have access and the log files are often encrypted. That was my expeience in protecting IP and who we shared with outside the company for any potential future lawsuits that may arise. I had access for maintenance purposes but NOT the private encryption key. The Lab in which the storage servers resided we called the 'Cave' because of it's location within the building.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I gather that similar assets were used by Morsi for his prison escape.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Never too late to add revelence..... will LOCKHEED save the World ?

Lockheed Martin’s secretive Skunk Works® laboratory registered a patent in March for a revolutionary technology that could solve the world’s energy problems for good – but don’t pop the champagne yet. The design is for a compact fusion reactor (CFR) which theoretically produces cheap, clean, near limitless energy – all from a device that could fit on the back of a semi. If it sounds far-fetched, that’s because it is..... 
. You'll soon learn the far fetched maybe just... Reality.

As alWWays... Your milage may vary..
Godspeed
edit on 6172019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta

Go ogle ran a SECRET experiment to find COLD fushion..... did they find it ?

I've been talking to a few non-scientists about this, and it appears thoat many people don't know about the cold fusion saga, so here's a quick recap: back in 1989......
Just make nqte... I just may have jumped the script LoL

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Same for Shawn Lucas....
everipedia.org...

On August 2, 2016 Shawn Lucas died from unknown causes. Snopes a hoax debunking site was told by the D.C police that the "classified as a Death Report, pending the results of an autopsy." [1]

[...]

Should we start taking the CrowdStrike name a little more serious? Is it a clandestine arkancide group?
edit on Mon Jun 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
EGYPT'S FORMER PRESIDENT MOHAMED MURSI HAS DIED IN COURT - STATE TELEVISION

The 16yr plan for total control was in effect and underway WW. Rigged elections, endless political donations from foreign politicians/corporations and charity funding were endless. So they thought! Former foreign presidents are dropping dead in court now? You can’t make this stuff up. I’m enjoying The Show & Panic.

They never thought she would LOSE 😂🇺🇸💪🏼🔥🌊🍺

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

He knew escape was not possible this time around.

Maybe it's just me but seems Obama has been spending alot of time out-of-country.

He's still touting his "Yes we can" bs slogan.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Rigged elections, endless political donations from foreign politicians/corporations and charity funding were endless.

So so true.

I got caught up researching the Green Climate Fund. Prepare to be sickened as you peel back the layers.

Just days before Trump was sworn in, Obama transferred a half billion dollars to that Fund from our State Department. IOW, he did not get Congressional approval to spend that money.

(I wonder if all Obama has to say is, "I'm going to France to meet up with so-and-so to discuss Climate Change" and voila! He probably gets all his expenses paid through the Green Climate Fund. I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe he could thank the American taxpayer once in a while for providing him with his new and improved lifestyle.)

I think about how hard-working Americans pay so much in taxes and how scummy politicians dip their filthy paws into our coffers and give it away to their own international pet projects.

The Green Climate Fund, imo, is nothing more than money that jet-setter movers and shakers can dip into. Of course, they have to have meetings and conferences to discuss who gets the funds and who will control the funds. These conferences MUST be held at expensive resort areas and exotic hideaways paid for by taxpayer funds.

www.greenclimate.fund...

Do you want to see the entities "accredited" to get OUR funds?

www.greenclimate.fund...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Read the list. What a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Now we should all have a better understanding of why our current president pulled out of the silly Paris Climate Accord. He knows what's going on. Too bad so many people are so gullible.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

ClimateGate, Climate Hoax, just another bs scam for the elitists. I wish Nature would BURN this one to the ground!
ClimateHoax is just another tool in the cabal arsenal to control & enslave us all. Part of the '2030 Agenda'.

People need to get a dose of reality.

Oh look, speak of the devil...

Climate Realists
‏ @ClimateRealists

The reality of using Electric Cars: Sadiq Khan says London will need 50,000 public electric car chargers by 2025 as he plans to 'reject fossil fuels of the past and embrace an electric revolution
twitter.com...

@climaterealists

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Eta

Go ogle ran a SECRET experiment to find COLD fushion..... did they find it ?

I've been talking to a few non-scientists about this, and it appears thoat many people don't know about the cold fusion saga, so here's a quick recap: back in 1989......
Just make nqte... I just may have jumped the script LoL

Never know, could of went underground OR maybe went boom near the China/NK border earlier today.
Remember that movie 'Chain Reaction' starring Keanu Reeves.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
F2F convo, game chats, social media, emails no longer an option. My question is has /is Killary able to travel overseas? Renegade was also recently watching nba championship recently so he can travel. No recent drops has them in panic and wondering when or where is the next move made. POTUS rally tomorrow “Keep America Great 2020” should have some crumbs for us.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I wonder how that electricity is being generated?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Big Trump rally Tuesday night, 8:00 EST. He will be announcing his 2020 re-election bid. People have been lining up since the wee hours of this morning. Over 100,000 ticket requests so far! Amazing!

President Trump's Orlando Rally
edit on 17-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great point reminds me of drop #111 “Funds frozen” No money = PANIC

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You may already follow this , apparently Jim Stone site has gone ;

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The State Department revealed Monday that it has identified "multiple security incidents" involving current or former employees' handling of Hillary Clinton's emails, and that 23 "violations" and seven "infractions" have been issued as part of the department's ongoing investigation.

Clinton email update

The State Department, calling the matter "serious," said it expected to conclude the investigation by Sept. 1.

The department acknowledged that the probe was unusually time-consuming. "Given the volume of emails provided to the Department from former Secretary Clinton's private email server, the Department's process has been necessarily more complicated and complex requiring a significant dedication of time and resources,"

lots of buzz words and isn’t there something about 23? Number subject to change, per article. But 🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Chairman Xi Announces Visit to North Korea…

Chinese President Xi Jinping will visit North Korea for two days from Thursday, state media in both countries reported on Monday, making him the first Chinese leader to visit in 14 years.

I has been my contention that NK and SK are unified already and on the slow rollout plan. This is all for show, with events coming as folks can accept them into the reality. This matters far more important then MSM media consumers can possibly grasp.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join