It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Research never ends.... Found this article very pertinent to the Geo political landscape that certainly looks like a Clinton and gang PLAN.. the snipnet is the end of the article.... pretty prophetic. ....

China Most Favored Nation • 5/1997

....  One day soon, Americans will wake up and realize that while they were going to work, voting, paying their taxes and coping with the cares of this life, their country was sold out from under them to a world dictatorship that cares nothing about their happiness or wellbeing. It will then be too late to address the treasonous acts of American politicians who sold the country for their own profit. It will also be a fair recompense for a nation that has chosen its creature comforts over truth and righteousness.

And that is the game plan. You've been paying attention.
The globalists chose China to replace us after we've been spent as a dirty police force and are mentally-weakened enough to subjugate China-style.

CFR and their associates don't even really hide it. Plenty of available white papers that only stay "hidden" because of a corrupt MSM and our own laziness in keeping an eye out on our politicos. Prophetic indeed, Metal Thunder.

I often think of doing a thread on this but it seems too late to affect those hypnotized by the propagandists.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The admonition is to be in the world, not of it.

Two people can read the same sentence and interpret it two different ways based on personal experience.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hhmmm...

Damn, is Bill Bar Corrupt Also? – DOJ Files New ‘Last Minute’ Motion to Keep Comey FBI Memo Content Hidden From Public…

theconservativetreehouse.com... rom-public/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Trump doesn't believe in aliens at the moment, but he has an open mind about it.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ex-butler to Queen Elizabeth II jailed for assaulting young boy

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump on Tucker Re: UFOs...coming up within a couple minutes.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

I had heard him (Tucker) mention the UFO/Trump story and he referenced to today (a few days ago).

I’m doubtful he’s sharing anything more than his opinions.

- if his Navy pilots are reporting things they can’t explain then there are things they/him can’t explain.

- it doesn’t mean someone in MIC couldn’t explain them, if allowed.

- if POTUS says he believes ET is here and we (mankind) doesn’t know squat about them, that’s a problem. Almost as bad as “we know all about them. It’s cool. We got this. Not right time for full disclosure.”

Let’s see if he skirts around without giving an official statement but simply his opinion.

Its unaired segments of the Trump interview from a few days ago, and Tucker asked him about UFOs.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I have a tendency to disrespect and distrust liars. js

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sufi...don't know if this was the same Lewis Chess piece (Rook) you mentioned previously,...but it just sold at auction on July 2nd. to an anonymous buyer for $924K.

Viking Chess piece bought for less than $10 sells for over $900G

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I have a tendency to disrespect and distrust liars. js

I forgot to post my thoughts on that. Apologies to the members.

I think he's been compelled, as other Presidents have been, to keep quiet on this issue.

I don't know the reason, but I had hoped he would be different. Ah well.

ETA, after a think, I think they're real based on the continued denial by Presidents that they're not.

This denial has gone on too long in the face of overwhelming evidence.
edit on 7/5/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Perhaps they know less than you do. I believe what he said on the subject. I don’t think he would lie to us.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Research never ends.... Found this article very pertinent to the Geo political landscape that certainly looks like a Clinton and gang PLAN.. the snipnet is the end of the article.... pretty prophetic. ....

China Most Favored Nation • 5/1997

....  One day soon, Americans will wake up and realize that while they were going to work, voting, paying their taxes and coping with the cares of this life, their country was sold out from under them to a world dictatorship that cares nothing about their happiness or wellbeing. It will then be too late to address the treasonous acts of American politicians who sold the country for their own profit. It will also be a fair recompense for a nation that has chosen its creature comforts over truth and righteousness.

And that is the game plan. You've been paying attention.
The globalists chose China to replace us after we've been spent as a dirty police force and are mentally-weakened enough to subjugate China-style.

CFR and their associates don't even really hide it. Plenty of available white papers that only stay "hidden" because of a corrupt MSM and our own laziness in keeping an eye out on our politicos. Prophetic indeed, Metal Thunder.

I often think of doing a thread on this but it seems too late to affect those hypnotized by the propagandists.

Years ago there was a researcher of some ilk who figured that folks who were looking for patterns in the stock market control system were thinking too small, their own lifespan limited how they approached things.

He took a bigger span, over 100 years. The pattern showed Build up, Suck Dry, Destroy then move on in pre-planned waves.

China's time was supposed to be now. They have fought against The Plan somewhat as they want their promised turn - at least as the story goes.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: csimon
Perhaps they know less than you do. I believe what he said on the subject. I don’t think he would lie to us.

I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying he may have been compelled to deny it. Duress eliminates it as lying.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I don't get that vibe at all. He thinks like I do.

Yes, there are objects in our airspace that are unexplained, but I don't tend to be a believer in the extraterrestrial explanation. However, I am open-minded about it.

I'm more inclined toward believing in a non-state group of people with advanced technologies that have moved forward unhindered by government regulations and worldwide treaties and limitations.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's disappointing to me for sure. Others may enjoy the show but I feel a certain level of disgust witnessing them be so willingly complicit in continuing the charade. Let's all continue pretending that the emperor's got new clothes because too many people will lose their minds seeing him naked
edit on 5-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's disappointing to me for sure. Others may enjoy the show but I feel a certain level of disgust witnessing them be so willingly complicit in continuing the charade. Let's all continue pretending that the emperor's got new clothes because too many people will lose their minds seeing him naked

With Trump, there's got to be a good reason for it. I trust him.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Off the current topic but relevant to the thread.

I was looking up C G Harrison and came across this link

Sutton wrote this in 1980

According to the key researcher of Skull and Bones, Antony C. Sutton, the society was first founded in 1833. Members, who meet secretly in its ‘tomb’ on the grounds of Yale, are sworn to secrecy about the group’s rites and activities.

In terms of its operations and philosophy, Sutton refers to the ‘dialectical’ process, based on the philosopher Hegel, as being at the heart of Skull and Bones thinking. In particular, he tries to prove that the group has been instrumental in funding and encouraging the development of both far-left and far-right political groupings – principally the Communists and Nazis – in the twentieth century. From the point of view of Skull and Bones’ broad vision of human development, left and right are viewed as two parts of the Hegelian dialectical process; one political wing represents ‘thesis’ while the other represents ‘antithesis’.

These two aspects clash and fight each other, but eventually merge to form a ‘synthesis’. It is this synthesis, according to Sutton, that Skull and Bones is aiming to create. By controlling and manipulating the conflict, it controls the outcome (or synthesis).

And what do we have? Communists and Nazi's. Long planned to move to a compromise.

Doesn't look like it is going to work out as planned cause...Trump was never anticipated. So they doubled down.

What next? Treacherous Aliens vs humans via TTSA?
edit on 5-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We'll see

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Next Tucker should ask him what his thoughts are about Qanon

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

With Trump, there's got to be a good reason for it. I trust him.

Always,,, Words,,, Phrasing. Remember Tucker was told to ask this question, the answer was coded.

He said he tends to doubt they are UNIDENTIFIED objects. He said he is not a "believer." I'm not a believer in Chess, I know chess is a game that people play. I would never say I "believe" in chess. Believe is not equal to "knowing." When we know we stop believing.

If DJT had said, "hey kids, love me some UFO, ooops, extra terrestrial craft occupied by xxx" then the impeachment cries would begin within moments.

Watch the Space Force Preamble, he is VERY careful about what he says.

"...Whether we like it or not, I suspect that is where we are going."

"... In the form of space, and taking place in space."

"... We have a lot of defensive weapons and offensive weapons and we are NOW going to start taking advantage of them this is something they could have done sooner but they decide to wait..."

"...What we have on the books are,,,, things you wouldn't believe."

"...When you get right down to it, more importantly, that's why I am here."

Space Force mentioned yesterday. Space Force = Non Terrestrial and beyond.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join