It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

OK, I have a bit of time but probably not enough to structure it into a quality thread. Let's start with "antipodal quakes are a thing":

August 01, 2018
Research finds quakes can systematically trigger other ones on opposite side of Earth

A temblor is most likely to induce another quake within 30 degrees of the original quake’s antipode – the point directly opposite it on the other side of the globe.

Now you can play around with this tool: Antipodes Map If you feed it China Lake as a location it will show the antipode in the vicinity of Madagascar, which in turn is close to the 11 November 2018 Mayotte seismic event.

Thread by RadioRobert
Strange seismic waves originating off French Madagascar

Thread by jadedANDcynical
Mysterious Planetwide Rumble May Have Come From the Largest Underwater Eruption Ever Recorded

Note the dates:

August 2018 - article confirming antipodal quakes exist

Veteran's day/Armistice day 11:11 - Mayotte seismic event

Independence Day (and following day) - Cali quakes

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just to point out Trump's "BORING" Tweet in relation to the earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
7.1 mirrored = 17

^^ might explain the very shallow nature.

@victoryofthelight

Moar @et

-30mi Q, okay then...

edit on 6-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
THE BIOLOGY OF DISINFORMATION

Excerpt of topics:

Intro

If memes and disinformation have been weaponized on social media, it is still in the musket stage. Sam Woolley, director of the Institute for the Future’s (IFTF) Digital Intelligence Lab, has concluded that defenders of anything approaching “objective” truth are woefully behind in dealing with computational propaganda. This is the case in both technological responses and euro-cultural defenses. Moreover, the 2018 and 2020 US election cycles are going to see this kind of cognitive warfare on an unprecedented scale and reach.

Our Mediascape

Researchers at the Oxford Internet Institute found that bots generated more than one-third and nearly onefifth of Twitter activity supporting Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, respectively, during the first and second Presidential debates. Further, while the social media campaigns of both Clinton and Trump were highly automated, additional research from Oxford indicated that pro-Trump bots outpaced pro-Clinton bots five-toone from the day of the final debate to Election Day.

Related Research

Over the past decade, linguistics, behavioral economics, and “fake news” have come to dominate most propaganda efforts as well as most attempts to understand how they’re engineered. Those disciplines and methodologies are relevant to memetics research but are often too siloed in their methodologies, or too tightly focused on technologies of transmission instead of human factors of reception.

For example, Me.me is a “meme search engine” that attempts to index and catalog memes as they emerge. In 2017, Me.me conducted a keyword analysis on the memes in their database to identify those words that increased in usage over a twelve-month period. Of course the “winners” were political terms, ranging from MAGA to libertarian to president.

Computational Propaganda

Our media ecology is a cacophony of dissenting visions, targeted misinformation, weaponized persuasion, and other attempts to change our minds and our behavior (for helpful, trivial, and sinister reasons). If we ever fooled ourselves into thinking information can be neutral, we can no longer live under that illusion. The crisis of trust in institutions, and the active subversion of the perception and reliability of information sources is one of the defining features of political and social life
in the twenty-teens. How we as a society address this situation and the solutions offered will determine the course of the future of democracy

Meme Content vs. Meme Context

Most researchers have favored the study of the content of the memes themselves, for the best clues on how they function and why they spread. While the content of memes certainly matters, there are many other determinative factors in a meme’s contagion that are exogenous to the meme itself. The emotional effect on individual recipients, the timing to coincide with major events, the architecture and dynamics of the network, and the media literacy and facility of the target population may be more responsible for memetic contagion than the particular memes themselves.

Our Brains on Disinformation

When trying to understand why disinformation works so well, most scientists are drawn to the “source” of our main conscious (and unconscious) information processing system—the brain. New insights from neuroscience and neural imaging seem to flower and bloom every day from research centers around the world. These insights are magnified by a ready press and willing public, ready to soak up some “objective” explanation for why so many of our fellow humans are so easily seduced by fakes or the patently absurd.

The Ends Don't Justify the Memes

While biology may be the best way of analyzing memetic activity in a human culture, memetic activity itself—particularly when it occurs in digital networks—tends to distance people from the biological and cultural mechanisms that stand a chance of mitigating its effects. The further removed from live, embodied communication we get, the less our interaction is governed by our evolved social skills. It becomes instead, as the many mis-interpreters of Darwin understand the world, a battle for survival of the fittest meme.

A Way Forward

To combat hostile memes, we can either attack the memes themselves with antagonistic memes, or strengthen our cultural immune response to their codons.

Until now, social media companies have been depending on users to flag suspicious or malicious content—a self-policing that has clearly failed. Now, they are offering to upgrade their policing capability by using AI’s and machine learning. But given that the CEOs of social media companies got into the current mess by depending on technologies they didn’t fully understand, we must be guarded about their ability to find solutions using technologies whose ramifications are even less predictable.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminds me of this little nugget from (also) August 2018:

Report: Meteor Made 2.1 Kiloton Explosion Over Air Force Space Command Base Thule, Greenland.

It's almost like certain factions are showing off their capabilities.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I am hoping that this is what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm just re-reading Q3550 to Q3352 and wondering if there are new insights following California quakes? This is just brainstorming... but multiple meanings is a proven thing.

#3350 "Be Ready" seems to have some commonality with BORING from POTUS tweet and with BREAK:

POTUS tweets BORING
Q posts "Be Ready" = B Ready = BORING is ready = Ready to Bore into DUMBS or nearby fault?

#3351:

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

ele_y = electricity? Power out in DUMBS?
sec_y = Space Environment Center (NOAA)? Sun-Earth Connection (NASA)? Specific Energy Consumption (energy efficiency)?
dir_y = Defense Intelligence Report?
cap_y = Combined Action Program? Crisis Action Planning (US DoD)? Combined Action Platoon? Crisis Action Phase?

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
PATRIOTS FIGHT.
Q

Perhaps references troops clean up follow through after quakes/explosions in DUMBS?
edit on 6-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Some random thoughts to expand on my antipodal quakes post:

The publication of the scientific article so short before the Mayotte seismic event and the California quakes together with the very significant dates makes it look like it really was a pre planned sequence of events meant to be interpreted along the lines I did. Again like the Thule air base explosion a warning/disclosure of capabilities.?

And consider the strong U.S./France theme. Armistice day (French) and Veteran's day (American). Two sides of the same coin. Seismic events at antipodes again American/French (California/Mayotte).

11:11 was supposed to be Trump's big military parade. Was the Mayotte seismic event the shot that was heard around the world?

ETA: And another online tool to put this quote into perspective

A temblor is most likely to induce another quake within 30 degrees of the original quake’s antipode

Draw a circle - Create a circle on a google map using a point and a radius

30 degrees is about two thousand miles. Draw a circle around Mayotte...
edit on 6-7-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

BORING!

Note the Red Castle logo.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There has been 639 Quakes (M>=3.4) in Calif in past 7 days.

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

EarthQuake 3D

EQ expert: www.youtube.com...

Full moon on July 16/17. Full Moon Q day? Be ready.

17 July - Mueller testifies

17th of Tammuz = July 20/21 = ANNIV of 1969 MOON LANDING - Lunar module 'Eagle'.

July 20, 1976 – The American Viking 1 lander successfully lands on Mars.

July 20, 1977 - C1A releases documents revealing MKULTRA.

July 20 is International Chess Day.

JFK Jr, Plane Crash, July 16, 1999.

Trump stated yesterday we'll all 'know more' within 2 weeks; regarding VP Pence cancelled NH trip.

Could be alot of happenings within next few weeks.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, if it's a Meme War................I feel bad for the other side. It's not even a fair fight even with the MSM on their side.

Wendy's Restaurant Memes better than the DNC, any Left leaning group or any Democratic Presidential candidate.
edit on 6-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Hhmmm...

Damn, is Bill Bar Corrupt Also? – DOJ Files New ‘Last Minute’ Motion to Keep Comey FBI Memo Content Hidden From Public…

theconservativetreehouse.com... rom-public/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Encouraging talk but discouraging actions from this new attorney-general.

Note: Everything James Comey is to be taken with Q glasses on full tint. He's not done. If he hasn't flipped, he will be the last because he does the most damage.

I will not be surprised if he turns out to be a gray or white hat.

I have been thinking about this post.

I will agree to some extent that Comey is an enigma.

But, I am reminded of the Harold Martin III case. I won't go into a lot of detail regarding it except to say that he stole classified documents from 1996 to 2016 as a contractor for Booz Allen. He was arrested in the summer of 2016 for alleged espionage, and in October appeared before a U.S. District Court, when this happened:

The FBI's failure to provide Martin with a Miranda warning led to U.S. District Court Judge Richard Bennett rendering many of Martin's statements as inadmissible.

You can get the basic story on Wiki

Is this how Comey's FBI gets people off the hook? Simply fail to read them their Miranda rights.

Guess who were the FBI directors during the 20 years Martin was stealing government secrets? Yep. Robert Mueller and James Comey. Same folks that let Hillary do the # she did.
edit on 6-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Some interesting background on China Lake

www.thetruthdenied.com...

I found this ATS thread:
Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More on the petroglyphs
story.californiasunday.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

17th of Tammuz = July 20/21 = ANNIV of 1969 MOON LANDING - Lunar module 'Eagle'.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

SOTU & 4th July he brought this up + space force. Ivanka too in a tweet. It has been a theme.

Extrapolating the Tucker Interview question, - two quakes - Mueller and lots more connections beginning to unfold.

adding this tweet

He's mentioned that Biden is not Biden and I agree. This is NOT a decode, just a feeling that the Biden stuff is fluff.

Reclamation project. Some things are just not salvageable. China desert military Won’t win!

edit on 6-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
There has been 639 Quakes (M>=3.4) in Calif in past 7 days.

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

EarthQuake 3D

EQ expert: www.youtube.com...

Full moon on July 16/17. Full Moon Q day? Be ready.

17 July - Mueller testifies

July 20, 1976 – The American Viking 1 lander successfully lands on Mars.

July 20, 1977 - C1A releases documents revealing MKULTRA.

July 20 is International Chess Day.

JFK Jr, Plane Crash, July 16, 1999.

Trump stated yesterday we'll all 'know more' within 2 weeks; regarding VP Pence cancelled NH trip.

Could be alot of happenings within next few weeks.

Back in late June there was a ~1000 earthquake swarm in LA/San BERNADINO counties. Experts warned then that there was no need to worry about the "big one." Methinks that 7.1 isn't the end of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

ty, they're saying there's a 1 in 10 chance for another one in this sequence. Evidently FEMA's on the way

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I always though the main event of an earthquake series was clearly the main event. The 6.4 and the 7.1 are pretty close in magnitude. Close enough that I'd be nervous about them being foreshocks to something larger, especially if the aftershocks don't start to clearly begin ramping down in number and intensity soon. Aren't we still seeing the occasional 5 mag or greater aftershock?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
17's. Find three and jackpot...

Or...

Worth pondering, how does one destroy something designed to withstand destruction? Apply to both images of course.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
17's. Find three and jackpot...

Well, there's around 60 "17's" at my earlier post. Click the volcanodiscovery link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join