It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT
Looks like a bird flew across.

BIG ol' bird...but that seems like a real possibility.

Depends on the distance between the camera and the bird. It could have been the size of a sparrow. With the camera focusing on the planes, there would be no definition on the bird.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Depends on the distance between the camera and the bird. It could have been the size of a sparrow. With the camera focusing on the planes, there would be no definition on the bird.

Since it passes BEHIND the tree in the background...and we can see the large size of the tree...it would be a very large/fast bird.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Research never ends.... Found this article very pertinent to the Geo political landscape that certainly looks like a Clinton and gang PLAN.. the snipnet is the end of the article.... pretty prophetic. .... But they didn't take into account ... Q ...

China Most Favored Nation • 5/1997

....  One day soon, Americans will wake up and realize that while they were going to work, voting, paying their taxes and coping with the cares of this life, their country was sold out from under them to a world dictatorship that cares nothing about their happiness or wellbeing. It will then be too late to address the treasonous acts of American politicians who sold the country for their own profit. It will also be a fair recompense for a nation that has chosen its creature comforts over truth and righteousness.

Excelsior ! Godspeed
Eta.. did you miss the Colorado UFO ? Mind bending speeds ... Article, video

edit on 752019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Since it passes BEHIND the tree in the background...and we can see the large size of the tree...it would be a very large/fast bird.

I had difficulty in distinguishing between bird and tree. My eyes have been blurry lately, I am being checked for Lyme Disease, waiting for results.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I posted in this thread a little about the Carlyle group. Specifically in relation to partial ownership of that gas refinery in Philly, that was just a couple miles away from a massive drug bust at a nearby dock.

www.carlyle.com...

source for Sunoco and Carlyle group joining in the venture of purchasing Philadelphia Energy Solutions.

Refinery Explosion and Fire

source for the refinery explosion on the 21st.

en.wikipedia.org...

This isn't the first time the refinery at Girard Point has had almost the same exact problem

www.inquirer.com...

for reference to the most recent information released about the explosion.

$1 .3 Billion drug bust

Not even 4 days prior the 20 tons of the white stuff seized a couple miles away, with a valuation of ~ $1.3 billion at a location about 4 miles away.

Packer Avenue Marine Terminal was where the drug bust occurred on Monday June 17th on the cargo shim MSC Gayene (registered in Monrovia Liberia)
The Point Girard Explosion occurred on the morning of June 21st.

A literal boom followed 4 days later with an actual boom. Interestingly enough Philadelphia Energy Solutions no longer has a Wikipedia entry! It did have one on the day of the explosion, unfortunately the only entry relating to PES left is on the German version of Wikipedia. The evidence of that is on the 1975 Refinery fire entry on Wikipedia, where there is a link to "Philadelphia Energy Solutions" but now it just redirects to the Sunoco page, and not even to the spot it is supposed to.

( that link is en.wikipedia.org... ). It redirects to a location on that page that no longer exists, as it was removed and the section was re titled on the 27th of June removing Carlyle group from the mention of the joint venture.

It looks to me like there is a massive cover up going on related, and that is to hide actual BOOMS!
edit on 5-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: fixed link

edit on 5-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: 2nd link fixed

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Regarding UFO's....
New thread just posted says that the POTUS is scheduled to be on Tucker Carlson on FOX tonight... To discuss UFO/UAP.
Link to ATS thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Check this out -

www.breitbart.com...

Hollyweird has lost its marbles.

Just realized, the left used to like Russia. Now they hate Russia. They can't make up their minds about anything.

No matter what you do they will be mad.

Oh they just moved their love to China when the Soviet empire collapsed is all.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Another new thread on the Trump/Carlson interview with more info.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I had difficulty in distinguishing between bird and tree. My eyes have been blurry lately, I am being checked for Lyme Disease, waiting for results.

I had that once in the 80's. Felt like Arthritis was setting in and a malaise that was weird for me. Took a while to fully recover. Hope you don't have that.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Regarding UFO's....
New thread just posted says that the POTUS is scheduled to be on Tucker Carlson on FOX tonight... To discuss UFO/UAP.
Link to ATS thread.

The link takes you to the locked up ATS Home page instead of the thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

President Trump was interviewed by Tucker Carlson at the G20 Summit 10 days ago. It was broadcast on Fox News this past Monday. Could that be the interview, and why ATS removed the thread with the false headline?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump was interviewed by Tucker Carlson at the G20 Summit 10 days ago. It was broadcast on Fox News this past Monday. Could that be the interview, and why ATS removed the thread with the false headline?

Sounds like a good answer to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Regarding UFO's....
Link to ATS thread.

The link takes you to the locked up ATS Home page instead of the thread.

ATS removed the thread. The second thread that I linked is still up.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Trump just now said "You'll find out in about two weeks, why Pence's trip to NH was cancelled."

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I had that once in the 80's. Felt like Arthritis was setting in and a malaise that was weird for me. Took a while to fully recover. Hope you don't have that.

I have been having joint pain and swelling to the point that I had to have fluid removed from one knee. I have heart beat irregularities and my kidney function is down to 51% of what it should be.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Actually it was it Marc Short, Pence's chief of staff that said it on July 2.

But, now today Trump said the same.

You’ll know in about two weeks

Russian sub fire, Mueller testifying on July 17th, notable threat in NH, or ???

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe there was a plot to take out Trump and Pence... ushering in President Pelosi.
Enough to make you puke.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Butcherguy, PM.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Disclosure Topic.

I was thinking about this topic again this week as does seem to be an increase in folks all over clambering for "disclosure." I see the topic has come up here too.

I've been walking around with a bag of red pills in my pocket for decades, I've always dispensed them with measured heart-based balance - never shouting, never saying "...but what about..." and sharing with all levels of woke. So from my experience Disclosure as folks perceive it is a trap to create division and ultimately pain.

I find that most folks demanding disclosure want it from an authority figure - DJT is perfect as he is trusted of course some even demand it from god. And they want it from that figure because they do not believe themselves - they are insecure and want confirmation from an authority higher then them.

Folks want someone to tell them simply because the are unsure - confirmation.

Disclosure comes from within. Manipulation comes from without.

Even the majority of the grossly manipulated 4000+ religions say "you must find truth within" and not seek confirmation from without. Folks are under the impression that if DJT gives a presser, one lasting 100's of hours, detailing ET's, Bush crimes, HRC pedavorian tastes, inner earth, far away space and on and on the NPC's will wake up and all will be better in some way.

From my experience this is not only not possible but not true even if it was. Consider your most NPC friend or family member who believes fluoride stops cavities, thinks DJT is the devil, is sure the Pope is pious, and so on.

One day his/her personal disclosure is on tap. So DJT says "NPC's mate has been having an affair, ET's are in the white house, the cancer NPC has came from a vaccine, all of history is a lie and btw NPC was adopted.

Can you imagine the pain? I have no interest in causing that kind of pain to people I don't know, let alone those I do. I have no need myself for DJT or another accepted authority to confirm anything as I cannot imagine giving that much of my personal power away to someone I know let alone someone I do not.

Even if I wanted to give my power away, who would I actually chose to be my personal disclosure guru? It can, must, only be me, myself and I.

Disclosure will happen for all, but not at a presser. Symbols, hints, lights in the sky for "those who have eyes to see," and documents dumped on the web for those who wish to see. In the meantime each person will seek to expand at the own rate thereby limiting the pain and avoiding full meltdown.

apologies for the wall of text...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

imo humanity has been greatly divided by the secrecy, lies and deception that our governments have played a major role in. Disclosure, transparency...the truth will heal us, unite us and set us free. Searching for and finding truth is an inward, solo, spiritual journey however, the classified intel that the fed sits on is key as it provides many missing pieces to this puzzle. People need to clearly see the magnitude of the deceit and the evil and depravity of what has taken place. If you are seeking the truth, you have to be willing to see both dark and light. The only way out is through. There is still dark energy that must be exposed to the light and transmuted so that it can be released. Our governing systems are still dark, they need to be brought to the light. Revealed for the imposters that they truly are

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join