It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To my American friends:

On Independence Day, Hip, Hip Hooray for the US of A... may your Light lead the World to Safety!
edit on 4-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have a good link for watching the fireworks live?

Transcanada Pipeline explodes in West Virginia

www.ecowatch.com... FzI

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Going to take continued help from strong allies. Team effort, make no mistake.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN but for me that one is saying "The Media could not be played" also? Odd because some other vids on same page do play.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Someone was dumb enough to build or store bombs/weapons in an area prone to earthquakes?

A Darwin Award winner or was this on purpose?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Someone was dumb enough to build or store bombs/weapons in an area prone to earthquakes?

A Darwin Award winner or was this on purpose?

This is kind of funny because of Fukushima. I thought the Japanese had more brains.

But, as we said in my business, F-ups promote. The ordinary average Japanese was not responsible, so this does not apply to them.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Check this out -

www.breitbart.com...

Hollyweird has lost its marbles.

Just realized, the left used to like Russia. Now they hate Russia. They can't make up their minds about anything.

No matter what you do they will be mad.
edit on 7/4/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've just had a thought, watching the sparkly fireworks...

Could A Thousand points of light be relevant?

Certainly there seemed to be a lot of small white flashes on the bottom half of the sky at the beginning

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Certainly there seemed to be a lot of small white flashes on the bottom half of the sky at the beginning

Don't think I've ever seen that many fireworks. I wonder if they warned him that would happen.

It was like a Revolutionary War battlefield. 😁

This time we will conquer you with tradewinds and smoke. 😋

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And in the sky... TR-3Bs? Check out top corners of the pic DT retweeted... those aren’t Venuses

DT TR-3B Tweet (plz embed ty)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seaez

Wow, I see them... 4 to the left, 3 to the right!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow, I see them... 4 to the left, 3 to the right!

Hard to embed from my phone... qclock 3/6/19, lines to today, can u post photo to this drop? Saluting the sky on fourth of july...

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Mar 2019 - 11:13:37 PM
27264602991_ed3a1e66d0_z.jpg www.youtube.com...📁 Never, in our history, has a communications project such as this taken place. >Return Power Back to the People >Truth, Transparency, and Equal Justice Under the Law. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (& women) are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men (& Women), deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Reagan United We Stand. July 4, 2019. WWG1WGA!!! Q

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez

And in the sky... TR-3Bs? Check out top corners of the pic DT retweeted... those aren’t Venuses

Sorry but
It call camera artifact reflection happen all the time

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I was thinking moisture but you nailed it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Sorry but

Those lights are facing towards the camera’s sensor, and aren’t one for 1 with those in the clouds... the right aperture shouldn't allow focused beams back out, but I see where you are coming from - If that was the case i’d expect much more noise and spread

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I was hoping for something epic like the landing of a mother ship. maybe next year

link

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Sorry but

Very large Pyramid...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 7/4/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You mean Q2987?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Quake...

This map I have seen often, one of many maps allegedly depicting some of the Deep Under Ground Military Bases or DUMB's.

You'll note the one very very near the quake center ... less then 30mi or so Q??? Whoa brutha, that is something...

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join