It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump just now said "You'll find out in about two weeks, why Pence's trip to NH was cancelled."

Wow.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump just now said "You'll find out in about two weeks, why Pence's trip to NH was cancelled."

Wow.

mobile.twitter.com...

There was the "shots fired" heard and active shooter threat that day. I think it will be that there was a terrorist threat or assasination threat on Pence's life. They may have to dot i's and cross t's before going public with it, or they're looking for co-conspirators. IMO
edit on 5-7-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Currently on the move, but...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211855/Vivek-Shah-Indictment-shows-actors-chilling-extortion-threat-victims-like-Harvey-Weinstein.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'Expect at least one family member dead in the next year': Chilling threat from actor accused of trying to extort millions from Harvey Weinstein Vivek Shah, 25, charged with trying to extort from Harvey Weinstein, oil heiress Dannine Avara and Buffalo Sabres owner Terrence Pegula Wrote letters marked 'Extortion Notice' and mailed them to their homes By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

When federal agents looked into the threat made to Mr Cline, they discovered several other similar threats made to the wealthy elite. Shah allegedly sought $4million from Weinstein, $34million from Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula, $16million from Groupon co-founder Eric Lefkofsky and But he demanded the most from oil heiress Dannine Avara - a whopping $35million. Two others, who have not been publicly identified, are listed in the indictment by initials ‘G.G.’ and ‘R.K.’

www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/harvey-weinstein-extortion-plot-723561

thesmokinggun.com...

The letters, mailed from Los Angeles, went to Weinstein, billionaire coal magnate Christopher Cline, and three other deep-pocketed targets, including “an Illinois resident and co-founder and chairman of an Internet company.”

Probably nothing.

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/donkin-mine-former-workers-safety-conditions-1.4579720

www.cbc.ca...

Nova Scotia 'Playing with fire': Former Donkin mine workers describe 'scary' safety practices

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: crankyoldman

imo humanity has been greatly divided by the secrecy, lies and deception that our governments have played a major role in. Disclosure, transparency...the truth will heal us, unite us and set us free. Searching for and finding truth is an inward, solo, spiritual journey however, the classified intel that the fed sits on is key as it provides many missing pieces to this puzzle. People need to clearly see the magnitude of the deceit and the evil and depravity of what has taken place. If you are seeking the truth, you have to be willing to see both dark and light. The only way out is through. There is still dark energy that must be exposed to the light and transmuted so that it can be released. Our governing systems are still dark, they need to be brought to the light. Revealed for the imposters that they truly are

I do not disagree with the symptom of the hidden, only the way in which the revealing is to occur per person. In my NPC example, if that person is asked "hey don't you want the truth to be revealed about pharma, human trafficking and the rest" the answer will be no.

I've seen often, at all levels, there is no singular universal point at which all folks can agree on. For most, the idea of "knowing all" is not only not a pursuit, it is not desired at all even if it leads to liberation.

The Controllers have built their version of "disclosure" as a trap to be begged for in order to create catastrophic mental breakdowns (bluebeam was one avenue).

ATS and this this thread in particular are brilliant in demonstrating how it can work without hurting, but actually happen with so much connection, caring and even some fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I sort of agree with this, crankyoldman. What was it Q said about the "truth"? It would put 99% in the hospital.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The way I see it, the truth comes from both within and without. We seek within and receive clarity and discernment for what is revealed to us in the material. Within connects us to the 'higher realms ' and elevates our view so that we have a better grasp of what's playing out on the physical stage because what's taking place, here is a mere projection of what's already manifested in other dimensions. As some of us continue to awaken and seek truth, we continue to shed more light on this darkened plane. The more we continue to activate one another through our interactions, the more light we bring. We are helping to advance each other by triggering lost memories. It's not a pleasant process. We have all experienced trauma. We all have healing to work through. Light(truth) heals. But it will be painful. Awakening has not been a fun experience for me, it's difficult. It's work. But I have faith that I will get through it and I have faith that every human on this planet is strong enough to get through it, if they choose to. We're all warriors, here. We can do this. The choice belongs to you

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I think the Biblical adage about gaining the world and losing one's soul means that once one learns the truth of things, the truth about our "reality", the sheer horror of that truth kills our innocence, kills our souls.

We are never the same.

That's certainly what has happened to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Has it killed you or made you stronger. Our souls are eternal. As far as killing our innocence...imo illuminating the darkness is a return to innocence. But you have to walk through that valley of the shadow of death to get to the other side. There is no bypassing

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I sort of agree with this, crankyoldman. What was it Q said about the "truth"? It would put 99% in the hospital.

Very correct. I made the point a few times, the hospital/psych is not the place for the spiritual problem of awakening - frankly neither is the church.

The system made it so when confronted with the horrors of the Controller System one will seek "without" right to an approved insurance covered Controller System venue to cope - whereby they will do what they do.

We simply have no mass mechanism in place yet to deal with mass meltdown in a compassionate non-medicated-you're crazy way.

This is why Q. The symbol, the awakening, is to create vibrational stability in enough so that others can heal by matching. I noticed reports from the event yesterday were all, "people were nice, all sang, it was a lovely time had by all". That's the foundation.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Seems threads keep getting deleted.

I wonder if they will actually air this??

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Has it killed you or made you stronger. Our souls are eternal. As far as killing our innocence...imo illuminating the darkness is a return to innocence. But you have to walk through that valley of the shadow of death to get to the other side. There is no bypassing

I'm stronger, but very sad. The truth is not pleasant. I really see the evil in the world and I hate to say it, but evil is winning.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Tired, what time would this air? I don't have cable, but I can catch it on YT.

I see, 1900 CDT. Looked it up. Duh.

Thanks. 😁
edit on 7/5/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Another new thread on the Trump/Carlson interview with more info.

They hosed that one too apparently it is down now.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: IAMTAT
Looks like a bird flew across.

BIG ol' bird...but that seems like a real possibility.

Depends on the distance between the camera and the bird. It could have been the size of a sparrow. With the camera focusing on the planes, there would be no definition on the bird.

Since it passes BEHIND the tree in the background...and we can see the large size of the tree...it would be a very large/fast bird.

I had difficulty in distinguishing between bird and tree. My eyes have been blurry lately, I am being checked for Lyme Disease, waiting for results.

I had that once in the 80's. Felt like Arthritis was setting in and a malaise that was weird for me. Took a while to fully recover. Hope you don't have that.

I have been having joint pain and swelling to the point that I had to have fluid removed from one knee. I have heart beat irregularities and my kidney function is down to 51% of what it should be.

Sounding like you do have Lymes Disease, I hope you get better either way.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I think Tucker is 9 pm eastern? If I'm not mistaken.

I don't get fox either.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Another new thread on the Trump/Carlson interview with more info.

They hosed that one too apparently it is down now.

Anyone know why? 🙄

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I think Tucker is 9 pm eastern? If I'm not mistaken.

I don't get fox either.

I looked it up - 2000 EDT.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would like to just say very well articulated sir.

Those of us who have already experienced the pain, existed in the chaos, survived to tell about it, and remapped our whole existence accordingly, long before Q or Trump or “the great awakening” came on the scene, can fully appreciate this.

Liberation is being in control of your own reality, your own existence, your consciousness....and knowing that whatever comes your way, you and only you have the strength and tools to deal with it and not let it take you under.

For me, this journey of DJTs presidency / new era of history/ watching the amazing shift in consciousness is seeing it unfold and vividly remembering how many times I almost-decided checking out was the best course of action. Nihilism if you will. What does any of it matter? Before you get profound, life changing answers, you have to formulate of your own free will, deep, complex, hard to even articulate questions.

And like you say, the journey causes such a tremendous amount of pain, if it were to happen all at once en masse- many would choose that option. The ‘I give up option’. I neither want to be the one to cause that for anyone, nor do I want to see others go through that as the price of seeing a handful of people at the top suffer publicly.

But I am always here, with a very well documented and unhidden past(as far as my personal, non pseudo anon life goes) and those who do find themselves in rough water will always know how to reach me. I’ve had loved ones:best lifelong friends inquiry about my personal journey and after serious discussion with irrefutable proofs shown, they wholly admit they are to afraid to talk about things deeper. Poisonous food, untrustworthy medical establishment, propaganda, our education system, things that affect us all, every single day, they know there’s information they need, but they also know they aren’t ready for it. And knowing what I’ve experienced, I respect that.

Those of us who’ve been terrified the world was going to leave us behind for its dark matrix of twisted purpose, are now equipped to lead the world down a different path. That’s the most beautiful part, in my perception. Irony. I’ve always loved and respected irony and synchronicity, before it was popular with the new age. It’s embedded into the universe, waiting to be discovered. And like snowflakes or raindrops, they are unique to our individual experiences. No one else will share your discoveries, but you won’t need anyone too, because like u say about “confirmation” it only comes from within.

I hope we all rise to the occasion. And I hope and pray it’s peaceful, like a revival, rather than the reoccurring slaughters of past revolutions.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I think the Biblical adage about gaining the world and losing one's soul means that once one learns the truth of things, the truth about our "reality", the sheer horror of that truth kills our innocence, kills our souls.

We are never the same.

That's certainly what has happened to me.

As a change of pace, try reading Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking". Every Library had one when they had books, (oh some still do LOL).

It is a well thought out book on self help. Dr Peale describes ways to lose the "stinking thinking". The book details ways to eliminate the negatives when you look at situations. Sometimes we have to confront the issue head on and this Treasonous bastard stuff sure is one of them. But always we can maintain the best approach by eliminating as much of the negative as we can.

Focusing on the positive things that help a situation improve establishes more than a rosier outlook on the problem. Positive concepts tends to beget positive feedback and negatives tends to beget negative feedback. It is as simple as turning away from focusing on the negatives as much as possible and accentuating the positive aspects of each situation we face. Don't let stinking thinking interfere with life.

edit on 5-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm sorry but, respectfully, you have no clue about what I have seen.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join