It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hollywood1127
The question then becomes. What do you do as an American citizen? Life would change over night for a lot of us. The first thing that comes to my mind is hollow earth via, Telos and Agartha. Being able to visit these advanced civilizations. No disease, starvation or money needed for the basic things in life. Education then becomes something that everyone is entitled to. It's been said that the Lemurians have already mastered holodeck technology, like the one in Star-Trek. Imagine all the things you could learn with a device like that. Not to mention all the different forms of entertainment.

What I don't understand, is why Presidents just don't tell people during their last term in office. Better yet, the night before the new president is sworn in; the sitting president could address the nation about the existence of ET's on the planet.

I don't think that presidents know anything and Trump is even more unlikely to be in the know because he is an outsider.
If those recently leaked documents are real then in those there were no presidents on the list with the need to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

That's a good point and may be his reason for being vocal on transparency..... Possibly there is disagreement between groups at the top about disclosing certain things idk... But the truth will come out for certain there are too many countries becoming very powerful with the only thing that betters power missing ... Knowing the unknown.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You know I actually have to thank you. My first thought was I ignore you because I don't feel the need to convince you or change what I think. Then I had a weak moment, thought oh the poor guy has never seen one and went looking for something and found this

And I will go with my first feeling. There are many fotos out there and I don't care if you are ready to debunk them for me. I just have a casual interest in the topic. I know what I saw. I can wait for you to see yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So let's pretend that Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump were never disclosed on the ET presence. Who is going to disclose it? Military? The only things we get from them are death bed confessions. Best thing we had going for us with Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. So in my opinion, it's up to the people to find the truth. But it's such a small percentage of us on the internet, as compared to all the people who don't know about this stuff. ECETI Ranch and Skinwalker Ranch seem to have a front row seat on all the ET stuff. Kind of makes me wonder why we haven't seen more ground breaking evidence coming to light. In my honest opinion, the eerie unknown from national parks disappearances and potential cave explorations may be the way we end up receiving disclosure. But proving the existence of paranormal events may in turn cause more people to fear the presence of ET's.

Take this example. Let's say within months from now, David Paulides finds smoking gun evidence to the Missing 411. The discovery could be sasquatch or ominous portals. Do ET's in that scenario make themselves known to us in order to keep panic down?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hollywood1127

Just don't call it ET, the portals are plants and I am on board. Alien is much more inclusive.
And the best way to travel is to send and collect information if you have grown beyond the pleasure and animalistic survival cravings.
Information is the food and drinks of the mind.
Some of our UFOs might be astral projection bodies.
And the greys are probably just bugs with tools. And all in all I think we have to acknowledge "alien" could mean "a zoo". From ET to dimensional via dark matter and plasma, life has a habit of filling every niche with a little something.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If full disclosure also meant sudden diplomatic relations from aliens who realize we know they are here, and want to now interact with us, I sure as hell hope it's not Trump of all people. He is as diplomatic as a potato. And has the morals of a Catholic priest gone bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I'm pretty sure aliens wouldn't be interested in any resources and garbage we produce. And I'm pretty sure common courtesy would require some small talk. Plus they'd probably would want to deal with Earth and not getting into details about who is providing what.
If they'd be advanced they could also just take it.
I don't think it would be the deal making kind of relationship. More a "hi we were in the area and saw you, so we stopped by to ask how it's going"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The alphabet orgs DESPISE the man. I highly highly doubt any information has been given to Trump. (Or probably any recent presidents.)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join