It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I really don't see why it's a big secret Society would not freak out if there was something disclose everyone would go about their daily lives as normal .

I was thinking about it the other day when I was on the freeway If a huge UFO just came out of the clouds what would everyone on the freeway do here in LA - Stop and look then look at our watches and go crap I'm going to be late and head on to work .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That is what the history tells us. That is what the documents tell us. That is what the whistle blowers tell us.

Conspiracy Theory: belief that some covert organization is responsible for an event

The CIA are the ones who invented the term “Conspiracy Theorist” to try and cover up their involvement in the JFK murder. They tried to taint it that if you believe in conspiracies then you are crazy.

How many lies can you find in the following Urban Dictionary quote?

Conspiracy Theorist
A person who believes that he holds the "absolute truth" and all those around who disagree with him are either naive, oblivious to the "truth" or just bought off by the clandestine organizations who pull the "strings of humanity" and manipulate events in order to achieve word domination. Such beliefs along with the feeling of persecutions could be linked to paranoia and various forms of delusion. Critical thinking should not be confused with conspiracy theorism since the supreme majority of the conspiracists believe many things that are pure fiction and are more than willing to eat up everything that fits their story, even when that's debunked.

- A typical conspiracy theorist is characterized by belief in chemtrails, New World Order domination, Illuminati, zionists, freemasons and other "secret" organizations, denial of the 9/11 attacks, moonlanding, climate change and many a more.
by CorruptedSoul February 28, 2016

There are at least 4.
1 If you believe in conspiracies then you may be paranoid.
2 If you believe in conspiracies then you may be delusional.
3 If you believe in conspiracies then you are not a critical thinker.
4 Saying that something is debunked means it is not true.

Now the moron that wrote the quote was at least truthful in naming himself “Corrupted Soul”, because he sure as hell is. He is also the one covering up the conspiracy.

And of course he makes it sound like if you believe in one conspiracy you must believe in them all.
The worst part is the “debunked” statement. Anyone can say anything is debunked, but it does not mean that it is debunked; it just means that those involved in the cover-up want it to go away.

The funny part is where he says that they are in “denial” when it is obviously him who is in denial, since he will not accept that the people who build planes and building for a living say that it did not happen the way the government tells us it did.

And there it is, that magic word *Government*.
They are the cover-up artist. They are the liars, they are the deceivers, they are the problem.

Conspiracies are a fact of life. There is nothing odd, degrading or impossible about it. It is nothing more than at least two people secretly conspiring to do something wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Well why are you not wearing it with honour and pride? I am a conspiracy theorist. I pick and choose. We are not all flat earthers, there is Ggeat effort used to make us look like dumb loon-atics (moon addicts) but everybody who gets to know us will notice there are quite a few thinkers who just are not mainstream.
* Hug a sceptic
Can't be that much of a sceptic if your anti-whathaveyou bias is clearly showing. If everything is up for discussion it includes your pet theory. And that is the only truth.
We can't say for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Trump is a high functioning sociopath (not a bad thing not a good thing just what he is

We agree on three our of four points in this comment.
Yes, he is a high functioning sociaopath
Yes, this is not a good thing
Yes, this is what he is
But on this fourth point that this is not a bad thing I disagree. When I searched out the characteristics of a sociopath I found this.
Glibness and Superficial Charm.
Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
Pathological Lying. ...
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
Shallow Emotions. ...
Incapacity for Love.
Need for Stimulation.

extended discription of sociopath

I don't see how these traits in a president isn't a ''bad'' thing unless we postulate that all the world leaders are sociopaths (though I will not argue against that notion) and that we need one ourselves to combat them. Kind of our sociopath is better than your sociopath. But if that is the state the world has reached then what is the use of going on.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Welcome to reality, like everything in life it's a spectrum, you can have some of the traits but don't necessarily need to have all.
And with varrying intensity.
Trump actually is the strong man America needs and wanted. About half is sure of that. So being a 5.3 on the sociopath scale is actually a good thing.
The world hates you guys. You are in danger.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I"m just tossing this out here as the very notion of ''disclosure'' of earth shaking information to me seems remote.
However, if we are in speculation mode, I will offer this outlandish speculation.

We know that something is going on with ''hidden'' explanations for all the sightings we have seen. One is that they are alien, and another is that they are hidden human tech that has been kept under wraps.

There also has been speculation over the years of a massive ''false flag'' exposure where this human tech angle is brought to light but passed off as alien visitation, proving to the world that aliens are real when in reality it is really just us. This false flag would then be used to wed the populace to the authorities in power at the time as they are the ones in close contact with the outside forces. None of this is new speculation.

So, the idea of Trump being the disclosure president sparked this in my head. We know that Trump is big on huge public gatherings ans shows of force. He has wanted that big military parade which has not happened. He actually wanted some military show for his inauguration but that didn't happen either.

We also know that he now has planned a huge rally this fourth of July where he will stand in front of the Lincoln Memorial and speak before the multitudes of his vision for America's future.

So putting all of those together there is this speculative scenario. What if some of our ''hidden tech'' flies over that crowd before not only a national but a world audience. What if a human tech ''saucer'' hovers over the Lincoln Memorial during this spectacle and Trump makes the claim that HE is the mediator between humans and the aliens.

No, I don't think this will happen. However if in it's remote possibility it does I just wanted to be able to say, aha.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why not if he can sell the public they never get to see the alien. For a while it might work.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I see that peep. The worlds history does back up that position. From tribal times our tribes, city states and civilizations have revolved around this kind of people. Our resources, our tech, our very beliefs have fostered this as ''the way it is''. I agree.

However back at the end of that last world war a major warning blew up two cities demonstrating that that whole direction of human development had gotten us to the point where that ''strong man'' now instead of depending upon sling shots or catapults now has at his disposal a weapon that can not only destroy the enemy but the entire world as well.

So while some of us still cling to the idea that we need sociopathic strong men, others of us have decided that what we need to get away from is that kind of leadership. And while we do need strong leadership it does not necessarily mean that they need to be sociopaths. Oh God, I hope that is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And for a while that would be all that would be needed. Only a short period of time to hold the populace in thrall should suffice to cement the ''power structure'' into place, enough to last and establish the final Reich. By now those of us here know that most of the control aspects of that are already in place. What they still need is that major flash point that stuns the public into submission.

In that light, some have seen 9/11 that way. When those towers came down everybody wanted to know ''who did it''. My observation at that moment was it did not matter so much as what really mattered is ''who would take advantage' of it.
At that moment both conservative leaders and liberal leaders were lined up in unison. More surveillance, more restrictions, more fear.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hey I'm liberal, egalitarian anarchist my dream is even more naive than yours.
But I think we can agree on they're all sociopaths. If you think about it...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If that nutjob, buffoon, liar came out and said the sky is blue it would be a lie. Literally, only his brown nose sycophants believe anything out that colostomy bag in chief.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't think for a second Trump is the guy who would take anybody their freedom.
He is a new phenomenon and very American. He really cares too, more blunt than some can stand. But if you consider who he is I think deep down he would say the constitution and freedom of the individual are what makes America great.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

And that Peep was my only, my ONLY reason for voting for Mrs. Clinton. That simple hope that maybe she was not as bad as many made her out to be, not as bad as my own inclinations for survival suggested she could be. I voted for her for the very same reason many voted for Trump, that being he was not Clinton. She was not Trump. What a #ing debacle.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I just see someone with an unique style of rethoric. It's no secret how he ticks, therefore no surprise that's how he talks.
NY millionaire talk "my new project is so big, guys it's the biggest in the world".

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Clinton would have been worse.
Haha sorry I respect your decision.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If you respect my decision, you hold that decision in higher regard than I do myself. I held my nose, closed my eyes and shook my head in despair as my younger years passed before me that I should have stooped to such a low level acceptability in a presidential candidate.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I don't mean they're not aware of UFOs and claims of alien abductions etc. What I mean is that they have no answers. Maybe I should've written that rather than them not knowing anything. I think they know nothing substantial that would lead to disclosure. They may have investigations and research into it and spent millions I just don't believe they have any true final answers that need disclosure.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The joys of identity politics. It's just a mess.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Just a tweet "the aliens are among us" would be enough.
Nobody would know how to react.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
think they would all be orange like trump?
that would trigger some....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join