It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I actually really want that to be Trump. And I think he's our best shot. Since he is already at odds with the secret clubs. Plus he would indeed make the biggest headlines any president has made since we called them chiefs. I think that's something he could enjoy.
Of course he also plays to the religious audience, maybe that's in the way? Because at first I'm sure disclosure would no doubt be a challenge for everything and everybody, we would need to update für maps.
But we're ready, bring it on Mr. President Trump!
#TrumpDisclosurePresident

I think disclosure will be that it's metaphysical just "kind of physical". I think we will be forced to create a new term, something between god and aliens.
Or it could be hybrids. But maybe that's metaphorical.
Let's let Captain Trumpster know we stand behind him, always ready, never afraid!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The moment there is full disclosure every government on the planet becomes illegitimate or will be voted out of office for government that will address the extraterrestrial issue above everything else. Disclosure will never happen because the people in power will no longer people in power as a result.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That's not true. Disclosure is if you think about it after all just a speech. Life woul for most go on like nothing happened. Maybe it would melt down reddit temporarily but that would probably be "it".
Because what difference would it really make in our everyday life? None.

edit on 6-6-2019 by Peeple because: it

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The moment there is full disclosure every government on the planet becomes illegitimate or will be voted out of office for government that will address the extraterrestrial issue above everything else.

Please describe how this would happen?
Especially in those nations stupid enough to have "gun control".
Are those governments simply going to walk away because the people are pissed?
lol
I think your statement is bologna.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't think disclosure of alien visitation would be as shocking to ppl than some speculate, and I don't think it would shake religions to their cores. Trump is a high functioning sociopath (not a bad thing not a good thing just what he is) so if he can use a situation to gain admiration or a feeling of power he will and if that can happen from disclosure that yes he will be the disclosure president.

Theory: Maybe he has a plan of action in motion and being who he is cant keep a secret to well and all of the Washington insiders know of said plan. Maybe that's one reason he is so hated on by the dems.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Somebody should tell him we would love him, admire him, build statues for him...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It would be horrible if it were trump..

No one would believe him..

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yup....

So if society won’t melt down, and that is pretty obvious imho, why spend trillions keeping it a secret?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

That's what would make him so perfect, because he is so controversial people would be forced to think for themselves. The softest approach possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think that disclosure is a bad idea. My take is disclosure of advanced alien races visiting Earth automatically then assumes that humanity is a second class species. Even if they're totally benevolent and relatively noninterventionist (and there's no indication that may be the case), we're no longer top dogs and I think the psychological impact of that will be deeper than we can currently imagine.

We will effectively have gods above us, either bestowing new technology (potentially a really bad idea) or withholding it (which will also create problems.)
Entire cultures could disintegrate slowly amid the knowledge that someone else just has a better way to live, can exist among the stars and have an understanding of life, science and the universe that we would never be able to know.

Now if it's even worse than that and if visiting ETs are predatory, then we really could see panic on all levels of society. We're probably not about talking science fiction where they are just a hundred years ahead of us...they could have a society that's thousand or hundreds of thousands of years older than our own; fighting against that is like imagining a dog fighting an Abrams tank.
If TPTB are aware of a threat like this, they would be giving us an incredible mercy by keeping it all under wraps as best as they could for as long as they could.
Sometimes ignorance is bliss because the alternative is complete collapse. At least until they set up the work camps...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Lol too late .. all the trump supporters already love and admire him, and I promise they will already build statues of him....

None of those people will be in Academia or any field that writes history books though... lol

History will remember Trump as a disaster and his supports as wack-a-doodles..

The same way every conservative fighting the tide of progress is remembered.

When your side is only trying to maintain the established order , ANY progress made highlights exactly how wrong you were.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I don't think disclosure of alien visitation would be as shocking to ppl than some speculate, and I don't think it would shake religions to their cores. Trump is a high functioning sociopath (not a bad thing not a good thing just what he is) so if he can use a situation to gain admiration or a feeling of power he will and if that can happen from disclosure that yes he will be the disclosure president.
Theory: Maybe he has a plan of action in motion and being who he is cant keep a secret to well and all of the Washington insiders know of said plan. Maybe that's one reason he is so hated on by the dems.

The people will clamor for billions of dollars to be spent on extraterrestrial contact. The people in power do not want to pay any additional taxes for such nonsense. The 7.5 billion people on the planet will be united in a common cause is a very dangerous event.

edit on 6-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

And just ignoring it would make it go away?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Life woul for most go on like nothing happened.

I think you're not taking into account the psychological state of the human mind at this point in time. 90 something percent of the people on Earth, believe in some sort of God. Religions would be shaken...and so would be the faithful. Religions would try to adapt...but the loses would be too great.

Suddenly there would be real tangible authority...higher then humans. Godlike surely.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I know that to some people a governmental formal disclosure is really a big deal and it certainly could be.... however if you sit back and think about it, we already have another layer of CONFORMATION with the USA navy and them finally removing the stigma from reporting sighting and events from Naval personnel.

The believers already believe while some will never believe no matter what unless the world leaders start having televised lunches with ET...even then there would still be those calling B.S. or it is the devil/Satan whatever.

I think there will be more reports from MSN and other sources giving more conformation without a full formal press briefing by a major country's government. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Why would that be necessary? I think it will be the alien book tour aiming for ...enlightemnent, meaning clearing up our misconceptions we need to get out of the way before we can start a mutually beneficial exchange.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

What if aliens believe in a god too? It's maybe even strenghtening religion, an update.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

But it would be cool, right? To get all documents without any blacked-out lines would be a start.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I really doubt that he was even briefed on the subject and if he was then I doubt he gives a flying f*** about aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No it would make disclosure meaningless..

Unless trump provided accompanying evidence, everyone would assume he was full of $H!¥!!

By definition something as extraordinary as disclosure needs the most credible of sources... not a random blowhard that is specifically known for constantly lying..

<<   2  3  4 >>

join