It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Let's say they do. But, in all probability, their "Bible" and their "God" is somewhat different then our concepts. It is reasonable to assume that. Just look at Earthly ones...they are almost all in conflict with each other. There is no reason to assume "we" would now gladly accept Alien version of the God.

If they truly do...I think that would only bring about potential conflicts. So, here's me hoping...the Aliens would laugh at the concept.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

EVERYONE cares about aliens..

That and religion are literally the 2 biggest questions for mankind..

On your second point...

Assuming you were the CIA/exc...

Would you tell some random new person with random agendas every four years??

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

EVERYONE cares about aliens..

That and religion are literally the 2 biggest questions for mankind..

On your second point...

Assuming you were the CIA/exc...

Would you tell some random new person with random agendas every four years??

Not everyone. I know people both young and old so immersed in our reality that such topics to them are less important than a weather forecast.
I wouldn't brief him because he is clearly an outsider when it comes to certain agendas.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Maybe they have the "right" connection to god? One that works.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
After disclosure

Life would go on as normal i would still need to go work to put food into my childs belly and a roof over her head

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The only people who don’t care about aliens are those who don’t believe it at all... our hypothetical assumes there is proof

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

the men in black would never ever tell trump secrets of that importance.
years ago i was a believer. but i become more and more sceptic. there is something but maybe its something completly different and has nothing to do with aliens. why they are hiding and at the same time let us take their ships and sometimes their people...? the navi talking about fleets of USOS/UFOS operating nearby their ships but thats all. why they never try to shoot down one of them? pretty confusing.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What is there is nothing to disclose after all these years still no firm evidence

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Trump doesn't know anything about UFOs, Aliens or their interaction here. The US government or any Government for that matter knows very little about UFOs, Aliens, etc. I do not believe that anyone on the planet knows if they're here, why they're here or what they want from here. That isn't to say they haven't researched the topic that they haven't spent millions and still are spending millions into the subject because if they knew why would the bother investigating it? No. It's a sad reality that there will be no disclosure by any authority figure simple because none of them know a thing about it or them.

Are there Aliens? Almost positively there are.
Are they coming here? Historical evidence seems to say yes and anecdotal also seems to say yes.
Do I believe they are here and interacting with people? Yes.
Does any person on the planet knows anything? No.

Disclosure is a dream event that believers in secret alien contact desperately want to witness. The sad reality is if they are here and they haven't made contact then we're either of little importance to them or they don't want to make contact.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Really? Photographs, videos, radar, anecdotes, traces on the ground, damaged and disappeared military equipment and personell...
The thing to disclose would be nothing less than admitting something is #ing us for who knows how long. Since we can think and tell more complicated stories we talk about "the other".

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I see no way that the government can admit to the alien presence.

That would be admitting that they knew that in the last 70 years over a million US citizens were being abducted and experimented on and that they did nothing about it and continued for decades to let it happen. That would also be admitting that they knew that a million missing US citizens were never coming back, because, like in Nightmare Hall in Dulce, some of those experimented on would not live through it.

That would be admitting that alien technology was more important than US citizens. Because by not interfering with the abductions they are *allowing* these abductions to happen and they are allowing these abductions in a tradeoff for alien technology.

If the American public knew that their military was trading humans for technology ~ who goes to prison for life? Would it be the French Revolution all over again? How many heads would roll?

Now Trump was not involved with any of this before he entered office, but he knows that if he came out and told everyone of the cover-up he would be murdered. He does not want to be a martyr for the cause; like everyone else, he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

Now you say that politicians get away with murder (Johnson/Clinton/Bush) and they get away with breaking the law (Cheney/Obama/Comey) and of course you are right. But surly anyone who comes out and spills the disclosure beans will be murdered at once. Who would be willing to take that chance?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Aliens" are "demons". So disclosure would not be antithetical to religion because the religions speak about these demons - they are all part of the same cosmos. What it might undermine is the belief that these demons are "gods" when it becomes obvious that these demons are only given power over us by some of us when we summon them and ask them for wisdom and to see the future and use that knowledge to create religions to control the sheep.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I believe the truth is it's so scary to tptb because they get nothing. There might be more than one species.
And it's probably stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

That's a lot of name dropping without substance.
One person's demon is another one's angel.
What is god? Show me 2 people who imagine the same thing when they use those labels.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: wmd_2008

Really? Photographs, videos, radar, anecdotes, traces on the ground, damaged and disappeared military equipment and personell...
".

Which photographs? Care to tell us which alleged UFO photographs are authentic? And ground traces- what ground traces? Got any links to the "ground traces?" And the "damaged or disappeared military equipment and personell," can you refer us to that evidence?

And since you say it's ET, how about the big one: photos of these supposed aliens? which photos would those be?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Trump doesn't know anything about UFOs, Aliens or their interaction here. The US government or any Government for that matter knows very little about UFOs, Aliens, etc.

I disagree with this outlook and I will try to explain why in the post after this. But first the Trump thing.

There are plenty of reasons to think that presidents have known the generalities of the UFO situation.

Roosevelt (Cape Girardeau and Battle of Los Angeles)
Truman (Roswell ~ which immediately brought about MJ-12, the NSA, the CIA and the Air Force)
Eisenhower (overall head of the military and Holloman event)
Kennedy (1 UFO sighting and at least 1 memo)
Nixon (Jackie Gleason event and maybe White House time capsule?)
Ford (swamp gas event and Nixon buddy)
Reagan (2 UFO sightings, star wars and several hints in his speeches)
Bush daddy (head of CIA)
Bush baby (of course daddy is going to tell him everything)

And to a lesser degree:
Johnson (maybe ~ because of the Kennedy murder and being best friends with Nixon.)
Carter (maybe ~ 1 UFO sighting)

Trump (because Trump is a money man, and the current MJ-12 bosses knew that when Trumps accountants went over the books they surely would find the BIG THIRTY TWO TRILLION DOLLAR HOLE known as the Black Projects. And Trump would immediately want to know what was going on. And the military heads like Trump because he is good for them. So unlike Clinton ~ the pot smoking draft dodger who had cut a general out of his pension for calling Billy a “pinko” ~ they probably told Trump up front what was going on.)

Clinton and Obama were anti-military in many ways and I do not think they were let in on the secrets because of that. Especially since Hillary and Podesta were still trying to find out UFO information in 2016.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
“We have possessed knowledge and we have in our protection subjects from a planet X. Knowledge we obtained so vast and powerful, whoever possesses this knowledge would be the most powerful person in the world.”
- Nixon 1974

Imagine that the government is a skyscraper. At the top of it is a small room. Think of it as a water closet. On the door it says “MAJSEC”. In this room there are 12 men who sit around a water cooler and discuss how things are going and what if anything needs to be done next. These are the people who pull the strings that control the Military-Government.

This is an exclusive club. These 12 men hold their position for life. Like the original 12, the only way out is to die. The club was formed in 1947 under the guise of *National Security*. The immediate outgrowth of this club was the NSA, CIA and of course the Air Force, all created immediately after Roswell incident.

All who join this club take an oath to control the secrets and below them ALL OTHERS are on a *Need To Know* bases. The President of the country on the floor below only knows so much. Not so with the Congress on the floor below him, as they know virtually nothing of the secrets. Those 3 floors down actually know a little more, because they are the division heads of the Mil-Gov, the Generals and Admirals. As you go lower down the floors the amount of secrets known grows exponentially smaller until you get to the post man on the bottom floor who works for the government but knows zip about any secrets. He only knows the zip codes.

The man on the lower floor who stands guard near the alien flying vehicle works for the Mil-Gov, but he has literally no say in what the MG does and virtually no knowledge of what it knows – outside of his assigned task to keep his very own secret. Like you and me, he does not even know who his overlords are.

And it is these overlords, that club of 12, which will not allow the elected revolving government talking heads any access or knowledge of the secrets. For those secrets fall under the heading of *National Security*. Yet at direct odds to that they turn around and say that “UFO’s pose no threat to Nation Security”.

Which is actually true, because the club of 12 and ET are actually in cahoots with each other, trading human test subjects for alien technology.

So when someone says that the government knows nothing, what they are saying is only partially right. Those at the peak of power, that *government* does know what is going on, and there is no way they are going to admit it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Angel == Demon == God - it's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I never said ET.
And I'm just someone with a casual interest in the subject not a wandering link machine.
There was the Hobart and Mantell
And I doubt you will look at any of these links ... whatever

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That's a conspiracy, you can't say that with any certainty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join