It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think they know nothing substantial that would lead to disclosure.

Okay. As I posted at the top of the page. I think they know a lot. And they are keeping it all secret. I believe in the whistle blowers and that the Ike meeting at Hollowman really happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Me too.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I really don't see why it's a big secret
If a huge UFO just came out of the clouds what would everyone on the freeway do here in LA

That UFO needs to crash on the freeway, hopefully between cars. THAT would be disclosure!

I think if the secret got out it would change evolution, religion, mythology, and ancient history.

Two examples would be finding out that ET's have been here off and on for thousands of years and literally fashioned us out of primitive ape man. They are the Missing Link. And the vain and destructive Lord Yahweh will be revealed as an alien.

Plus there would be a new power struggle. Disclosure would bring the gift of alien technology into the open which would end the worlds reliance on fossil fuels. Things would no longer run on oil power so Oil would no longer be king, meaning all those in power because of Big Oil would be dethroned. And the people in power right now do not want to give up that power.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But nothing points towards "not from here" lets agree on calling it alien, because that just means strange, but it could be as native to Earth like we.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
But nothing points towards "not from here"

Have you seen the brand new 2020 SF90 Ferrari?
news.maxabout.com...
Looks like a jet aircraft.
So why is it already out dated compared to a car from the 1940’s?

Some of the posters here are giving the military too much credit. Stealth was only somewhat of a secret for a few years. But it was known about; they even sold models, but never actually filmed it. Kind of like the Aurora, it is not a secret, but which model is the true shape?

What about a triangle, like the ones over Ramilles in 1990? They went from standing still in the air to going so fast that the Belgium fighters could not catch up to them. These big triangles were able to play cat and mouse with the quick, lean fighter jets. Or if you like colors, how about the blue/green triangle seen above the North Atlantic in 1952? The Navy saw this triangle flying at 1,500 miles per over hour their fleet during Operation Mainbrace.

Or how about a saucer shape? Several were seen over the fleet right after that blue/green triangle flew over. They fell like a leaf, like a swinging pendulum, before stopping, spinning and then taking off at an even faster speed.

What about a V, like the one seen above Phoenix in 1997? Here we are talking about a V shaped craft that is 1,500 feet long that can fly at 5MPH and then take off so fast as to disappear. The stealth fighter and bomber are infantile compared to that V craft.

How about the saucers above Los Angeles in 1942? People saw up to 25 silvery UFO’s over the city that night. One even got its picture taken. It was either having trouble flying or it was playing Guinea Pig to test the air defenses, because it hung in the air for an extended length of time. Balloons and dirigibles are among the easiest things in the air to destroy, so we can count that out because not only did the UFO change directions and go against the wind, but this UFO was fired upon over and over and took multiple hits. Unlike a balloon which would have been shredded, none of the hits brought it down while over the city. In fact it, or another, came back again to offer more target practice. So here we have an aircraft that can withstand antiaircraft fire and fly slow enough to take all the recon photos one could want and maybe the option to deliver pin point bombing.

Or how about over Mount Rainer in 1947? There nine flying saucers were clocked doing 1,800 miles an hour. Even at Arnold’s toned down 1,200 mph that is still much faster than anything the US had flying at the time.

If these were American secret aircraft, what happened to them?

If you look at saucer sightings from the 40’s you will find saucer technology that can hover in place and take off at terrific speeds, all without making any sound.

Have you seen a car from the 1940’s? Do you realize how old, slow and ungainly they look compared to what is driven today? Where are these military aircraft that could hover silently as well as travel at well over a thousand miles an hour? Where are they today? What museum are they in? What are their names and numbers? Where are the missing hot shot pilots who flew them?

Or have these saucers been updated like the B52? Would the military really put tons of money into updating a design from the 1940’s? If so, why does the military fly junk like the Nighthawk and B2 when in the 40’s they were flying saucers that were much superior to both? Why spend millions of dollars to fly a stealth fighter when a 40’s saucer could fly circles around it?

Neither the Nighthawk, the Blackbird, or the U2 have UFO flight characteristics and cannot account for UFO sightings. But like the Aurora [site of the 1897 UFO crash], the US military does have secret aircraft, but all of these aircraft are alien tech, taken from the saucer crashes of the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Those saucers seen flying in the skies 70 years ago were being flown by beings from another planet.

Common sense says secret military craft are not responsible for decades old sightings such as saucers, cigars and triangles.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Could be, but if we are given information, it will be a warped and edited version.

It is not an impossible idea, that self driving flying saucers for consumers, will be an option in a few years.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24409896]MorpheusUSA[/p.o.
I think more than Reddit will be disrupted....there's a big portion of the worlds population that believe their gods are aliens and there coming back...we will have lots of different reactions from different parts of the worlds populations. heck some Americans will goto bunkers...or form militia's and disrupt the country .I think for awhile the modern world would never be the same again.but a new / unknown world will come out of it....it could be exciting...but you could be right.. most countries not Muslim Islam or Christian(y) won't freak out that bad... but if the country is then I see chaos... I think Russia is going back to cosmisism .lots of Africa,India and China have sky beings as their deitys. anywhere there's no Christianity or islam won't freak out so bad...but you could be correct and I completely wrong. but I'm no left or right person in just looking at it from countries cultural beliefs.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Lol too late .. all the trump supporters already love and admire him, and I promise they will already build statues of him....

None of those people will be in Academia or any field that writes history books though... lol

History will remember Trump as a disaster and his supports as wack-a-doodles..

The same way every conservative fighting the tide of progress is remembered.

When your side is only trying to maintain the established order , ANY progress made highlights exactly how wrong you were.

I’m sure Nazi germany and the Soviet Union said the same thing as you

And look what happened to them

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I think most of what we see is beings from the next higher level of evolution, they are less material and mostly just mimicking our expectations. With matter creation through Higgs field manipulation.
Imagine how huge and powerful the mind has to be that creates those BT.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Maybe they have the "right" connection to god? One that works.

You mean, God really talks to them ? Materializes ? For all to see and bask in his glory ?

I think the reason why ours don't work is...it's always based on faith alone. If God was more concrete in it's "appearance"...there would be no conflicts on Earth. No difference of religions. There would be one true religion. But alas, it looks as if God doesnt want that

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

He should.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You people that go left or right, rep or dem are the product of social conditioning and it is impossible for you to think for yourselves, the in-group makes you feel safe and protects your ego while your out-group gives you a focus for your vile hate that you can project into, denying it apart of you...

It's entertaining to watch nonetheless!

If you want to try and break your conditioning
Wholeheartedly support the Out-group for a week...

You will find, you are all the same.

Edit, *Trumpfordisclosure btw, is the ideal candidate and might even be an alien, which would be even cooler.
Trump outs himself as an alien.
Now that's a headline that would make me buy a newspaper again.
edit on 7-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Something's between god and aliens? Or hybrids.

HUh, some peeple have wild imaginations. Write a book, but I don't think your theory has any substance. Want to provide the reasoning behind your belief system?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Disclosure president may be the last president

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I agree with Peeple. The Trump isn't in the whole patriot movement. The man would probably take a payment in exchange for the truth. He's already in his 70's. As for the American people; it would shatter the world to most of the baby boomers. Those are the strong bible believers. Most of the millennial generation would probably be thrilled to here that our planet is home to ET's via hollow earth. But let's consider certain levels of disclosure.

(FULL DISCLOSURE): Dear American citizens; our planet has and is currently home to advance ET life. They come in complete peace and will not harm us.

(Semi-Disclosure 1): Dear American citizens, our Government has in it's possession, dead ET life beings that crashed here while traveling. We do not know of any live one's beyond this planet.

(Semi-Disclosure 2): Dear American citizens, our Government has reason to believe that this planet has been visited by ET life a long time ago.

Which one do you think the American public would be able to handle? Which one would you like to see the most? Which one do you think would benefit the American public more?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hollywood1127

It would take a little more explaining than that.
But "Dear Americans we are currently home to a group of people not entirely human. They are completely harmless but able to feel what is going on.
There is another group of evidence and wittnesses pointing towards yet another very strange and unhuman intelligence interfering in our affairs and maybe we have to embrace ourselves for even more.
The fact that it seems like America was targeted is even a compliment, who controls us controls the world. And lets not forget another group of alien intelligence sends us help through those empaths we just first have to figure out what we can do with them.
We might be 2 scientific breakthroughs away from discovering the truth about our universe. Fluctuation of dark matt engulfing Earth. And from that maybe ways to see it and we will be able to track their traces.
It began many decades ago, it's not fair to the American people and we want no deal anymore.
We have been informed we should have a great party and do everything we can to relax and be a little happy. We the American people are united under our constitution and the freedom it provides..."

OMG there's so much I'd want him to say!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The question then becomes. What do you do as an American citizen? Life would change over night for a lot of us. The first thing that comes to my mind is hollow earth via, Telos and Agartha. Being able to visit these advanced civilizations. No disease, starvation or money needed for the basic things in life. Education then becomes something that everyone is entitled to. It's been said that the Lemurians have already mastered holodeck technology, like the one in Star-Trek. Imagine all the things you could learn with a device like that. Not to mention all the different forms of entertainment.

What I don't understand, is why Presidents just don't tell people during their last term in office. Better yet, the night before the new president is sworn in; the sitting president could address the nation about the existence of ET's on the planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hollywood1127

That much wouldn't change it would be just a new conversation topic. A memory about that one time you saw something confirmed.
What will be a problem is already one, not everybody is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hollywood1127
What I don't understand, is why Presidents just don't tell people during their last term in office. Better yet, the night before the new president is sworn in; the sitting president could address the nation about the existence of ET's on the planet.

Barack Obama on Kimmel: "The aliens won't let it happen...They exercise STRICT CONTROL over us."Disclosure is not up to the President or world governments.The powers behind the Phenomenon will decide how and when Disclosure will happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: wmd_2008

Really? Photographs, videos, radar, anecdotes, traces on the ground, damaged and disappeared military equipment and personell...
The thing to disclose would be nothing less than admitting something is #ing us for who knows how long. Since we can think and tell more complicated stories we talk about "the other".

Show your best example of a photograph of one then

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join