It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy PIlot in near miss with ufo off Virginia Beach in 2014.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

The ufo which the Hornet pilot said resembled a "sphere encasing a cube"

must be a lenticular cloud

but but....sir...

but could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds. The objects were seen performing maneuvers "beyond the physical limits of a human crew," as well.

oh well...never mind that. It was a cloud...what else could it be ???

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

An additional interesting fact:

Pilot's accounts point to a major sensor upgrade which helped with these sightings.

Lt. Ryan Graves again talks about these sightings:

Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been in the Navy for a decade has come forward after talking to the Navy and Congress about the events he and his squadron mates witnessed between 2014 and 2015. In a New York Times article published on May 26th, 2019, Graves described how strange craft would appear in their training airspace and persist there not for minutes, but many hours, or even days at a time. “These things would be out there all day... Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

The persistence of these craft was in no way the strangest thing about them. Beyond being able to drop tens of thousands of feet in a matter of a second or two and possessing flight characteristics that are unobtainable with known technology, the unannounced visitors looked like nothing else on the planet. But before we get into all that, let's rewind to how all this began and talk about a very important detail that was largely glazed over in the New York Times piece.

edit on 28am31am5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

phew...that was a long article. I'd like to quote the punchline at the end...and I thought just that even before reading the entire article.

The main revelation is that technology exists that is capable of performing flying maneuvers that shatter our perceptions of propulsion, flight controls, material science, and even physics. Let me underline this again for you, the Nimitz encounter with the Tic Tac proved that exotic technology that is widely thought of as the domain of science fiction actually exists. It is real. It isn't the result of altered perception, someone's lucid dream, a stray weather balloon, or swamp gas. Someone or something has crossed the technological Rubicon and has obtained what some would call the Holy Grail of aerospace engineering.

And the conclusion:

This reality is very hard to process for many. There is always an out for some in the form of claiming an odd impromptu conspiracy or some hollow explanation that doesn't pass muster beyond the first paragraph, but in the end, it happened. As uncomfortable as that fact is, it's reality. So, we need to use this event as a lodestar going forward when it comes to evaluating and contemplating what is possible and where truth actually lies.

Good article

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Let me say this one more time...and this is for all knuckleheads that have been putting people down for decades for their claims of "UFO" sightings.

exotic technology that is widely thought of as the domain of science fiction actually exists. It is real.

Now can we please move forward.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

denial is no longer an option in my opinion. Things are being seen that simply cannot be explained away any more. I believe there is life out there and its close, as in probably the Milky Way, and we are being watched and monitored.
edit on 28am31am5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I look at it this way...either it's ours (from Earth) or it's alien in nature. If it's ours...then...we were being lied to by just about every god damn state agency on earth. Then, all sorts of possibilities are now open. Including those that we already have a Moon base and colonies on Mars. Then, all NASA space programs are fake. Everything conspiracy "nuts" have been saying was true all along. And then you have to wonder...what else is true that they vehemently deny.

Or...it's alien in nature...and they know it is. And we've been visited and are continually being visited by advanced civs. Then Roswell is true, and all other credible UFO sightings or events surrounding the phenomenon.

Perhaps there is a third "option"...something in the middle of these two...but it would be equally earth shattering and paradigm changing.

Whichever it is...the tech exists, laws of physics can be bent or circumvented. There is no way around it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

well said! I believe all options must be on the table. You cannot rule out anything, but I still feel there is life out there and we are being monitored for any number of reasons, but keep an open mind and all options on the table.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Actually..I'm convinced there is complex life on Mars. I even saw evidence of it. Well...at least to me it was evidence. I dont care if others disagree

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Things are heating up

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

indeed!!!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

This is disclosure in the making.

The official word on UFOs has always been that there's something being seen flying around but they don't know what it is. Project Blue Book has a surprising number of "unknowns." It's not "disclosure," it's the same old thing.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe a first step to the truth.

It’s amazing how a select few decide what fundamental truth’s the human race should be exposed to. How arrogant. Monarchy type arrogance.

Maybe they figured out a way to make lots of money off our knowledge of this stuff, without us getting to upity.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Reminds me a little of this object filmed in 2016 by South Wales police :

UFO Filmed by Police Helicopter

They said it was unlikely to be a lantern, adding: “We really don't know [what it is] but doubt it was a lantern as it was going into the wind.” Replying to another user they posted: “Only slight problem is the amount of heat and it was travelling into wind?”

If you watch the video closely, it does 'kind' of look like a cube encased in a circle. Apparently it was not visible to the naked eye either.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I see this was on Bret Baer tonight on Fox.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Holu crapola! Things really are moving and fast. Something like this would have been unimaginable to most people just a decade ago. This is disclosure and a paradigm shift happening right in front of our eyes.

And guess what? Like I've been saying, a lot of people don't care at all, they still just want their Kardashians and videogaems, and those that do care aren't jumping off buildings or joining cults.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Caughtlurking

Not a waste of time I think , we only have to accept that we still can learn alot from the UAP phenomena.

Somehow I think that , what lives on planets doesn't live in space and what lives in space can't live on planets.

I mean fish can't live on land without a bowl of water and we need suits to be in space ?

It's widely assumed that any possible beings in these craft are from other planets, not that they live in space. What have you been hearing otherwise?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
Holu crapola! Things really are moving and fast. Something like this would have been unimaginable to most people just a decade ago. This is disclosure and a paradigm shift happening right in front of our eyes.

And guess what? Like I've been saying, a lot of people don't care at all, they still just want their Kardashians and videogaems, and those that do care aren't jumping off buildings or joining cults.

I think most people would care a lot more if there was something definitive released. This is just a video of a fast-moving dot on a screen. That means nothing to most casual viewers.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Maybe we are moving toward an actual disclosure. I know a lot of you think that’s a good thing. That is because you don’t know them. They will not disclose any of this unless they are forced too. Which likely means that we are about to be facing something cataclysmically bad.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
a reply to: face23785
Maybe we are moving toward an actual disclosure. I know a lot of you think that’s a good thing. That is because you don’t know them. They will not disclose any of this unless they are forced too. Which likely means that we are about to be facing something cataclysmically bad.

Oh, my bad. If only I knew we had someone on the board that had all the answers, I wouldn't waste my time. Tell us the meaning of life.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm speculating that the sphere encasing the cube is some kind of shield of some sort. Could be a double shield barrier --- One a sphere and the cube shield the other. I've long wondered what was encased and what shape was embedded in active fiery plasma shields for foo fighters.

Great thread

edit on 29-5-2019 by Erno86 because: removed a word

edit on 29-5-2019 by Erno86 because: ditto

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join