It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy PIlot in near miss with ufo off Virginia Beach in 2014.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Im pretty sure pilots can tell between swamp gas and aliens. I believe them.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

No but I just have this hunch about those two that I mentioned.

I suspect there's a kind of refugee situation at Tabby's star because there's a star about to explode in the cygnus constellation.

They're using Tabby's star as a shield.

I know that what astronomers are observing happened a millennium and a half ago.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

TODAY IS HISTORIC.....

WE ARE EXPERIENCING FULL BLOWN DISCLOSURE>>>>>

UFO/UAP was covered by GOOD MORNING AMERICA !!!

See below:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I hope I misunderstood the part that things going at Mach 3 may not register on instruments.

Omfg.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why is the navy patenting unconventional spacecraft propulsion systems....

Its right there in black and white the Navy literally has a patent on the development of an antigravity craft...

patents.google.com...

patents.google.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaThrowAway
The Washington Post story pretty much sums it up I think.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaThrowAway

Again, why now? I am
Sorry but I don’t see this as a good thing at all. What is known has always been known, what is not been disclosed has not been disclosed for a reason. This is all been released with full and complete consent of those in the know and in power, and we should question why this is being released now.

Everyone wants to meet an alien until one sticks a probe up your ass and treats you like a lab rat.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
and still more interesting story lines from what has been seen here.

Lots of chatter about things being seen that just sit there and hover for long periods of time.

Jeremy Corbell: So, there are famously three, officially released, pentagon verified videos: your video – the Tic Tac video – the one from your command, the Gimbal video – where we see the craft that looks like just like Lazar described in that movement, and then the Go Fast video. Now, the talk about those, I want to hear the pilots that filmed the Gimbal, the pilots that filmed the Go Fast, it’s been publicly said already – so the cubes with circular auras, that’s public. So those things that we’ve talked about or heard about online, tell me about the pilots…you know…people like to argue “The Gimbal is an airplane that is just turning or banking and the heat signature is of something prosaic.” Can you talk about those other vehicles or crafts, from other pilots, and what you see in those videos? Cmdr Dave Fravor: Yeah. Let’s start with the Gimbal video. That’s the one where the guys are talking and it starts to rotate. You know, it looks like a kind of a saucer with a thing sticking on top, the bottom does this (rotating hand motion.) OK, so I talked to one of the crews that was out there doing that, that was out there when the video was shot. If you understand what you are looking at, it’s cause people are, “ah it could be an airplane,” no, it couldn’t be. There’s debunkers that say, “oh, it’s this,” it’s not. Usually when an airplane roles at this point there’s this thing that keeps us flying, they’re wings, and wings create lift. When you go like this (sideways hand motion) there is no lift. If you don’t pull, it does this (downward falling hand motion.) So really in theory, like a ninety degree angle, a bank, who’s seen the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds? They are really not totally at ninety, they have to…they use a little rudder and they can do some things to keep the airplane…as it flies by or there are knifeheads pass. But truly at zero degrees of ninety degrees angle bank there is zero lift being created and the airplane will start to descend. It just sits there. So if it does, it has to put ‘G’ on and you are going to see an aspect change like this (right turning hand motion.) So if it’s this way (sideways hand motion) you are going to see this (right turning hand motion) or this (left turning hand motion.) In that video you don’t see any change, it just sits there. And it roles around like this (rotating hand motion.) And it doesn’t move. You get no aspect change at all. George Knapp: It’s not an airplane that we know. Cmdr David Fravor: No. No, actually they almost hit one. There’s a couple things…this is all off Virginia by the way. It’s the VACAPES. So there’s whiskey areas out there too. That’s where NAS Oceana (Naval Air Station Oceana) goes out and trains. So they actually, there’s a couple things, they’ve tracked them just sitting there, they’ve tracked them at high rates of speed. They’ve been tracked lots. The radars they are using now are even better than the ones I had in the Super Hornet. It’s pretty amazing. So, more advanced technology, you know…cooler stuff…more capable. They’re seeing it. At first they thought they were…when they first saw it, they thought, “oh these are just ghost hits,” and I’m like, “no that radar really doesn’t provide ghost hits,” which are false targets. It’s pretty good. And then someone actually threw their targeting pod out there and there was something there, cause you can’t hide from the targeting pod if you’ve got any type of heat signature. And that’s what really started this, but they’ve been seen by many people as far as on the radar and there’s been a couple that have seen visual cause one guy almost hit one, it was just sitting there.

More on the description of objects:

George Knapp: This is recent. This is real recent. Cmdr David Fravor: This is within the last five years. Jeremy Corbell: Did they describe these things as conventional aircraft or how did they describe these things they almost hit, Dave? Cmdr David Fravor: They describe it…as well the one that almost got hit was like a clear beach ball sphere with a cube inside. So the, little apexes at each corner hit the cube. So I don’t know if it’s like a…you know…is it like a beach ball or is it like a force field? I don’t know. There’s something around it.¹

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just got done watching the History Channels new show " Unidentified", and episode 1 covers the US Navy's Nimitiz 2004 tic tac ufo incident from 2004. I posted a link on the thread of this show here on ATS so you can watch online, but you must sign in to your provider so you know. This show included actual interviews with the pilots about what they saw as well as actual footage of the ufo's. Wow! Best ufo documentary I have ever seen. Clearly things going on in our skies we cannot explain. Can't wait for the second show on Friday night. EXCELLENT program.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok guys.

Just to put all this in perspective; these things have been observed also here in the Philippines even more spectacularly.

I suspect this is happening worldwide.

This is not exclusively an American phenomenon.

I'm a u.s. citizen myself.

They suspect China/Russia leapfrogged in technology?

Though that may be the case, the question is: "how?"

Reverse engineering?

IF NOT, I suspect this is the reason for China/Russia aggression in the south China Sea.

They want the E.T. technology and my Nick of the woods swarms with these things sometimes.

I also suspect U.S. elections was not the only one compromised and not just in the way we imagined.

Yeah I suspect a lot of things.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can't help but notice they keep going back to saying these things pose a danger to air traffic.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days they admit Malaysian mh370 was brought down by one of these things.

There was a bogey on radar that seemed to originate somewhere in the south China Sea.

Also, the new guidelines for reporting these occurrences explicitly say it's going to be classified top secret.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Also, I think Putin was bluffing when he bragged about Russia's newly developed technology.

I think he was just repeating what Russia's pilots had observed UFOs doing and decided to psyche the US and the rest of the world out by claiming it's Russian technology.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join