It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy PIlot in near miss with ufo off Virginia Beach in 2014.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
They have literally shown us footage.

Footage of what, exactly? We already have lots of images and video of UFOs. No explanations, though.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's possible that the sphere shield for the foo fighter is translucent in it's inactive phase; opposite of what it is during it's fiery plasma phase.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I'm speculating that the sphere encasing the cube is some kind of shield of some sort. Could be a double shield barrier --- One a sphere and the cube shield the other. I've long wondered what was encased and what shape was embedded in active fiery plasma shields for foo fighters.

Great thread

As long as we're just making # up, I'm speculating that it's a Borg ship.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Erno86
I'm speculating that the sphere encasing the cube is some kind of shield of some sort. Could be a double shield barrier --- One a sphere and the cube shield the other. I've long wondered what was encased and what shape was embedded in active fiery plasma shields for foo fighters.

Great thread

As long as we're just making # up, I'm speculating that it's a Borg ship.

Ya...fat chance of that being the case.

edit on 29-5-2019 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If there is disclosure I don't even think that people would really react that much to it, everyone is basically so prepared for it that it won't shock anyone really, which I guess is the point.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Actually there are several other documentaries in the works....
One on Discover Channel and maybe 60 minutes

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

They are here now, they were here 100 years ago, 1000 years ago 10,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago.

They are not even one species but multiple ones. They have varied agendas apparently. All of this is well known among by those who are allowed to or need to know. (The President is not necessarily in that group.) Bush Sr is only one to know for sure.

The real question is why are they telling the public about this now after hiding everything about it since the 1930s? It sure as hell is not a new policy about suddenly being open and honest. So what # is coming down the pipes that requires disclosure now? That’s the real question.....

link   

They are here now, they were here 100 years ago, 1000 years ago 10,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago.

They are not even one species but multiple ones. They have varied agendas apparently. All of this is well known among by those who are allowed to or need to know. (The President is not necessarily in that group.) Bush Sr is only one to know for sure.

The real question is why are they telling the public about this now after hiding everything about it since the 1930s? It sure as hell is not a new policy about suddenly being open and honest. So what # is coming down the pipes that requires disclosure now? That’s the real question.....

link   

link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
One of the descriptions I read: "a cube inside a sphere."

That's not too far away from Ezekiel's "wheel within a wheel."

They have some kind of force field that probably makes them aerodynamic regardless of shape, I think.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

Your first sentence "They are here now, they were here 100 years ago, 1000 years ago 10,000 years ago, 100,000 years ago."
is the only thing thats accurate.....

The rest is just speculation/fantasy/tin foiled hatter......Lets try to stick to facts...data....radar...video...
I can also speculate and make up wild stories...it does not mean its true....lets stick to objective scientific facts!!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

They are telling us because its a flight safety issue.....piloits are literally running into these things (NYT article).
Additionally....we are potentially being invaded by VAST AMOUNTS of UAPs/UFOs based just on the two events Nimtz and Gimbal east coast encounter.....there seems to literally 100s of these UFOs being detected on RADAR. Thus the pentagon does not know what to do...they maybe at a lost.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gmm1022

Would you fire upon something that is obviously light years ahead of your own technology and is posing no actual threat at the time? Do you want intergalactic war? Because thats how you get intergalactic war. I imagine that the higher ups in our military and government know a lot more about these things, their pilots (or lack thereof) and how they accomplish these seemingly physics defying feats.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
(The President is not necessarily in that group.) Bush Sr is only one to know for sure.

Well I agree with everything you say except for Bush Sr.

Obviously being head of the CIA Bush daddy knew before even being Pres. But I also think the following men knew the ins and outs of the UFO situation:

Roosevelt (Battle of Los Angeles and Cape Girardeau events)

Truman (Roswell event ~ which immediately brought about MJ-12, the NSA, the CIA and the Air Force)

Eisenhower (overall head of the military during Roswell event and Holloman event)

Kennedy (1 UFO sighting and at least 1 memo)

Nixon (Jackie Gleason event and maybe White House time capsule?)

Ford (swamp gas event and Nixon buddy)

Reagan (2 UFO sightings, star wars and several hints in speeches)

Bush baby (of course daddy is going to tell him everything)

And to a lesser degree:

Johnson (maybe ~ because of the Kennedy event and being best friends with Nixon.)

Carter (maybe ~ because of 1 UFO sighting)

Trump (maybe ~ because Trump is a money man, and the current MJ-12 bosses knew that when Trumps accountants went over the books they surely would find the BIG THIRTY TWO TRILLION DOLLAR HOLE known as the Black Projects. So unlike Clinton ~ the pot smoking draft dodger who had cut a career general out of his pension for calling Billy a “pinko” ~ they probably told Trump up front what was going on.)

Clinton and Obama were anti-military in many ways and I do not think they were let in on the secrets because of that. Especially since Hillary and Podesta were still trying to find out UFO information in 2016.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
One of the descriptions I read: "a cube inside a sphere."

That's not too far away from Ezekiel's "wheel within a wheel."

They have some kind of force field that probably makes them aerodynamic regardless of shape, I think.

If the force shield has magnetic properties...it's likely that the outermost offboard shield for the foo fighter does not have to be aerodynamic at all. Rather...the outer shield's main task would be to mimic no rest mass, so as to avoid gravitational effects from other masses; including the ability to deflect or absorb any collisions from kinetic objects --- Which --- IMHO --- would be a necessary requirement for a photon propulsion based system for a foo fighter.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Right now with all the BS going on in Washington has really numb the hell out of many people. Now it would be like, "Uhhhh Ok...... Dude you were right......yeah I know......now we don't know #......everybody knows.......F==k it."

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gmm1022

In this news story in the link below they say there`s possibly an earthly explanation for UFOs. Well I was fishing one night in 1999 and saw two gigantic rectangle shaped things above a cow pasture. They had four big square panels of normal colored light on the front. I reeled in my rods and started heading for a canal leading to our boat dock about a quarter mile away. Suddenly the panels of light started turning into squares inside squares that got smaller and smaller, changing colors, until they were tiny dots of brilliant multicolored flashing lights, then they vanished. Cloaking? I watched them disappear!

It only took me two minutes to get home but the time had changed from about 11pm to nearly 6am. Earthly? I don`t think so! Of course I doubt anyone believes me. I`ve also seen these things they`re describing zooming across the sky during the day going WAY too fast to be any type of aircraft...plus they looked like bright glowing golden lights with a fuzzy haze around them. I`ve seen two of those. They went across the entire sky in under 20 seconds. I know what meteors look like and they weren`t meteors.

A glowing blue orb hovered over the truck my brother and I were in in 1979, the engine died, he got out and aimed a gun at it and it went straight up at an incredible speed and vanished. We had nearly 4 hours of missing time.

One evening in Texas a group of us saw a black triangle silently pass right over our heads just above treetop level going way too slow to be a normal plane. It actually looked like a Stealth Bomber except it was far too small...about 20-25 feet across at most. We did hear the wind hitting it but it made no noise itself.

Millions of us are witnesses to these strange things and I hope people will stop ridiculing us. We`re not lying!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have this strong gut feeling Tabby's star hosts an alien civilization.

Closer to home, I suspect Ross 128B as well.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

and you can't rule out the Trappist system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join