It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Video has Same Mission Names As AstrOs Last Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

always did think it was bs not going to lie, but the more information comes our way it seems to come into light..

hard to say either way if he was bs or not but it was very interesting to read all of it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was reading some of the replies / conversation in the Astro thread in the OP.

Why was that thread closed does anyone know or remember?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

There were several interactions of that sort. I don't know about the others, but in my case, he missed the time given to me by less than 15 minutes.

(No, it wasn't a triangle, but it was something that didn't fly a regular or published schedule.)

3 threads you participated in still to this day holds my attention. All mentioned in this thread provided with links. And all of them talk about the time frame in which aerial craft would be seen about.

Bits need resurfacing from time to time...

Quantumgamer1776
Though this thread isn't 187 pages long... it's very Star and Flag worthy

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

i dont think you understand.

he gave exact times for people to see these things and they did.

ALSO knew about and held his own with the best in my beloved aircraft forum.

Astr0 forsure wove some BS into his take but there was a lot going on behind the scenes and in his story that are shockingly true.

ETA i came in at the very end of the saga but the very very little interaction i had made me a believer and i had my own 'show' if you will.

granted it could have been a good guess but considering he was in the UK he knew an awful lot about what was going on in the skies about the US and other places in the world.

last edit:atleast he appeared to be based in the UK, might have been some subterfuge to throw off his true nationality in he way he typed. 'he'

KansasGirl i notice you pop up very frequently in such topics of exotic propulsion and aircraft. Why dont you think these things exist?

are all the people who claim to see them up close and personal(no mistaking what it was) lying?
edit on 21-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

All the amazing things people (including myself) see these vehicles do are explained with the properties of existing materials and constructs, especially fond of the idea of a craft that does not have any "moving parts" at all.

-But i can not understand, or find any information about devices that can manipulate brainwaves with amazing accuracy, besides those transcranial magnetic stimulation devices that are used in therapy for example.-

It is most likely not even that difficult, to to induce feelings and sensations or even take total control.

Does anyone know about these things?
edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

microwave weapons can induce voices and odd psychological aberrations and is being looked into as a communication vector as it is totally silent and can pass thru walls and such.

as far as these platforms messing with your mind i believe they only have to use a mix of optical camo and DEW weapons to mess with the persons minds just enough to make the target see something very strange(more so than what was really there)

human sight and memory is very very malleable at night and under the right influences, if the person knows about UFO's then their subconscious will assist in hiding the true form of the platform.

sometimes easy tricks and preconceived ideas can go ALONG way into making [people see things that aren't real

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This is the kind of topic that originally pulled me onto ATS.

Can't believe i've only just found out about AstrO now, surely he was thoroughly debunked and the mods backing him up just playing a little game at our expense?

Mesmerising story tho, been looking through some of the posts and have to say thoroughly captivated.

Thanks for the late night reading.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Subbed to follow this.

In my many years of lurking this site, Astr0's posts always seemed to catch something at the back of my mind.

There was always a sound logic to what he was saying and when you consider the things that were told to Zaph and Co WRT timings and the like he becomes more credible as a source to me.

The only question that nags at me is "What was his/her angle in sharing what he did?" and 'Why ATS?' as there are a number of other forums that he could have chosen.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i dont think you understand.

he gave exact times for people to see these things and they did.

ALSO knew about and held his own with the best in my beloved aircraft forum.

Astr0 forsure wove some BS into his take but there was a lot going on behind the scenes and in his story that are shockingly true.

ETA i came in at the very end of the saga but the very very little interaction i had made me a believer and i had my own 'show' if you will.

granted it could have been a good guess but considering he was in the UK he knew an awful lot about what was going on in the skies about the US and other places in the world.

last edit:atleast he appeared to be based in the UK, might have been some subterfuge to throw off his true nationality in he way he typed. 'he'

KansasGirl i notice you pop up very frequently in such topics of exotic propulsion and aircraft. Why dont you think these things exist?

are all the people who claim to see them up close and personal(no mistaking what it was) lying?

Zaphod, Bass, Barn, Sammish, Anzah, Boomer, penroc( to this day I give a star and the ATS glitch won't give it )

There is something out there that myself has witnessed and can't place it here on a silver platter... but it's there... right here... Astr0 gave us a glimpse.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

if you actually google the mission titles - you will - surprise surprise find that if you filter by date - all the " sekrit " mision names astro " revealed " are detailed in various planning proposals , wish lits , " we want " and think tank initatives that were published // discussed before astro ever posted anything on ATS

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Attention has been procured.

very interesting stuff indeed.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
While browsing youtube last night I found this video:
youtu.be...

It’s from nasa and shows off a couple of their goals for the near future of space exploration for the human race. It’s a basic promotional video but a couple details caught my attention, the names of a couple of the projects are the same names AstrO mentions as project names for the breakaway civilization. Orion and Gateway.

For those unfamiliar, AstrO was a well respected member of ATS for years until his last thread, where he detailed his involvement with the spacefaring breakaway civilization known as “RK’s”. He then disappeared forever after claiming he was going to live off-world. There’s tons of great info in his last thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread he discussed, among other things, 2 projects known as Orion and Gateway

PROJECT GATEWAY was the effort to develop and build a station outside of earths atmosphere. In the beginning we utilised high altitude balloons which carried aloft rockets to take a team and payload to orbit. It was our rationalisation that a constant flow of smaller launches high over the oceans would draw little or no attention to the project. We were correct. Space habitat EDEN was completed.

ORION
We started small. A three man crew, 600 feet long, ablative disk and magnetic delivery system made 'up there'. What we couldn't produce ourselves we had delivered. A proof of concept vehicle. It was decided that we would take Orion to the dark side of the moon and detonate our first pulse in its shadow. Safety and secrecy dictated the need. The prototype worked so well in testing that ORION SPRINT was green lit for us. 1800 yards long, 14 crew members, disk grown, milled, polished and perfected all off world. From her first to 33rd flight, she performed faultlessly. Her 34th mission was a full speed sprint to the Oort cloud, and beyond. Away she went. Fully fuelled, fully equipped. 18 months she was gone.

These are the same project names that nasa is using for similar, but notably less advanced projects.

Nasas Orion project is a space capsule designed to get astronauts into deep space and back.

Nasas project gateway will be a lunar outpost capable of moving between orbits as a jumping off point for other missions as well as an experimental platform.

The similarities are interesting and really got me thinking, could AstrO have been dropping us all a grain of truth?

This thread supports Kerry Kasssidy's (Project Camelot) contention there is a secret space program. To whatever extent the claims in this thread are correct it actually confirms what Kerry has been saying for years.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It really is interesting and probably one of the most interesting conspiracies I've ever come across. I believe I figured out the green rabbit riddle the one you need to chase but very worth the struggle if you should somehow succeed but not many do.

You could call it a purple rabbit too or white

Future looks bright or even grim if I might.

Good night

edit on 22-5-2019 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Amazing how you did find and connected the dots, ATS holds alot of interesting members that are secretly lurking to strike at any moment to giveaway information within stories one starts to ask , how in the hell can he discribe such a thing ?

Today we see many exotic technology in the making that it starts to be difficult to assess the information as a non possibility because science already working on those things right under our noses and even speak about it..

I think they've some catching up to do before showing us a complete science fictional craft that can't suddenly be produced out of nowhere and presenting it to be as our first spaceforce fleet ..

Amazing read OP..

edit on 0b14America/ChicagoWed, 22 May 2019 04:14:14 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 May 2019 04:14:14 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thill

From what I remember some people on ATS that were also respected regulars did get a kind of confirmation of some his words, by events happening when he said they would happen . Correct me if I am wrong, as this was a long time ago

You are not wrong. He was apparently verified by some of the longstanding members. Some are mods here.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Ah I have run that course too..Trying to tackle my own observations with existing or almost existing technologies in science.

A time consuming activity but fun to learn about.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Now if only there were certain places out of the way they could test such things

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
It really is interesting and probably one of the most interesting conspiracies I've ever come across. I believe I figured out the green rabbit riddle the one you need to chase but very worth the struggle if you should somehow succeed but not many do.

You could call it a purple rabbit too or white

Future looks bright or even grim if I might.

Good night

Sorry to interject, but as a very long time lurker I missed the first Astro thread, among many others.... but since this green rabbit is mentioned here I’ve just got to ask - is it this? Or is this reference to something else?

They look like normal white rabbits, but flip on a black light, and the two of the fuzzy bunnies light up a bright, glowing green. The two special rabbits were born last week after researchers injected a naturally glowing jellyfish protein into rabbit embryos in a pregnant rabbit.

link

If I’m way off the mark here, then kindly send me on my way. Lol. I am no aviation enthusiast, but genetic modification is something I follow closely. I am just trying to figure out if it’s a fit.

Since I’m here - in 2009, my husband and I watched for over 2 hours what can best be described as what is discussed in that thread. No sound. No wind. No movement of trees as it passed. Far too low to be any identifiable craft of the time. Quite amazing. Called neighbors , confirmed we weren’t delusional off of some accidental poisoning or drug induced delusion, or whatever other explanation people like to attribute. To this day it is a mystery for all of us.
It was mid February -2009.

Thanks for any info you or anyone else might respond with. I apologize if this turns out to be thread drift. Not my intention.

I am of the belief that the internet and communities such as this are actually one of the more probable places a whistle blower or someone with information such as discussed in that thread would be dropped.

To each their own though.

And, Thanks for the OP, highly interesting!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Actually from my knowledge he was never debunked, and mods actually confirmed his credibility at least to a point. (As in, that he was not playing any games at the expense of ATS ). So it truly is one of those what if scenarios, that you have to take on faith I guess.

To the people that confirned my memory of the case, thank You
It really was one of the more intriguing threads here back then

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Source: MUFON.COM

Caught July 29, 2018. Hessen, Kansas.

Kind of close to home, huh?

Well lets have a look at the exif data

Look at date in exif data doessn't match up with statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join