It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Video has Same Mission Names As AstrOs Last Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

the green rabbit is a reference to a high flying very fast platform that has a very distinct greenness to it.

it does something funky where it has a persistent luminous green trail.

assumed ISR craft.

and seeing as we dont know its real name it was called the green lady or the green rabbit etc.

BigB: it is interesting who glitches here on ATS i finally got my flags reflected in my bio(only took years). With the whole Astro0 thing i think it was a hang out operation, where some agency puts out some juicy tidbits and see who bits and what info they share. people are more willing to share info they know if the other party has something to bring to the table and it can be authenticated as the real deal.

i had a very mundane show but from what i gathered others had what i would consider scary ones.

pigsy: that's what always shocks me about people going out looking for 'ufo's, they never go to place that to me would be prime spots for spotting such things. air corridors and restricted airspace is listed on maps for crying out loud.

if i were over in the UK i would have trailcams or even small streaming security cams set up watching the sky in certain areas and shocks me people with deeper pockets than my own but are very into the UFO scene(like bigalow or TTSA) haven't done such things.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: KansasGirl

Source: MUFON.COM

Caught July 29, 2018. Hessen, Kansas.

Kind of close to home, huh?

Well lets have a look at the exif data

Look at date in exif data doessn't match up with statement.

may a old pic recently uploaded or something off in the camera timestamp data? i don't really know how EXIF data can be truly authenticated.

the pic looks real

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the reply!

Apparently I’m way off the mark..... but I just remembered some mention of twins and clones and thought perhaps there was a certain genetic trait being explored that might tie in to the ideas and theories presented in the story..... and that the “green glowing rabbit” might be somewhat of a clue — but, as I said, I will see myself out! Haha 😂

a reply to: penroc3

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think one thing worth mentioning is,

That every time i have seen a craft, it does not come out of the blue- meaning those days have felt weird, and i had been thinking about them, i can not shake off the idea, that thinking about them may help seeing them.

One thing i should mention also that i always accept things, only after i have seen or experienced them, for example, someone shows a good quality picture, in my mind, it means nothing.

Someone brings me a corpse of a grey, that would only mean that -yes, it is a creature of some sort, and after dissecting and studying it, i still would not know, is it from outer space, or is it grown in a lab,

For me to believe in beings from another planet, they would have to bring me there, and show evidence of their history,
And still i could not rule out that it could just be a simulation.

Only our personal experiences hold true value,
edit on 22-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I seem to remember reading about an official project called project Orion from back in the 1950's or 60's where they would use explosive pellets dropping from the rear and propelling a "ship" to orbit by directing a heat shield below the craft.

My memory might be wrong but sure there was even video of these little test ships with the idea that they would scale it up to massive ships with thick hulls and nuclear propellant.

Heading to work now so don't have time to research it properly but if anyone has that video bookmarked can they please post?

Sounds a lot like what AstrO describes as project gateway but i'm sure it was called Orion at the time.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Damn I've been on this site almost ten years and only just read that Astr0 thread, where the hell have I been for not coming across it sooner. And then the linked threads to stuff in the aviation forum .. mind = blown. I'm begging for more !! Looks like I've got some catching up to do

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Time & date of exif doesn't agree with statement also has camera model I had one of those and distance desciption doesn't look right to me.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Dbl post
edit on 22-5-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hey a good enough story can create a movement... A really good one can create a religion.

I read it today for first time.... Anymore info on these forever men, Astr0 said he has dropped this information all over, however a Google search on reveals ATS as where it has been dropped.

I would read his book, and I don't really read fiction

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

"Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" is the quote that comes to mind.

But there could be intelligent energies out there that could make us see what they want us to see.
Archons, elementals, demons or aliens....

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

A breakaway civilization seems crazy, but I think it's plausible.

Look at the brightest minds in history, da Vinci had schematics for helicopters, tanks and diving suits hundreds of years before they were "invented" and then their was Einsteins' gravitational waves, which took a hundred years to prove.

Perhaps there is a secret Cabal out there whose intellect eclipses our own, and perhaps they could have found a way to bend the laws of physics, and perhaps they are the ones behind UFO'S.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So many smart people on this site, and so many were taken in by that guy's dumb hoax thread. I don't get it.

I completely agree. It's blatant to anyone who has a sane mind, that he was playing on mental illness. The Forever Men, should go see a clinical psychologist asap, it even says "men" in the title of these people and the first people to respond were Women... like give your head a shake.

His statements were so broad... like "we save peoples lives who shouldve died" okay.... There's how many millions of people in just one state that should have died from something but were able to recover. Give me a break. If you believe Astr0's b.s. story, do the rest of us a favour and move to russia or california.

I'm a canadian and we're trying to get rid of the mental illness that plagues our government as it is. so stay out.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Near the end of that video they actually show some of the tests from the original project Orion. At least shows they where experimenting on the technology AstrO speaks of. Who knows they might have developed it off world. Certainly his story and the tech seems to be based loosely on facts and within the realms of possibility.
edit on 22/5/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

As your username states, why did you join?
Ad hominem seems to be your go to. Quite unfortunate. If you have nothing of value to add, please keep scrolling. Noone forced you here. Those who like to peek behind the curtain come to this site for possible insights like what AO posted. You are welcome to keep your head in the sand and remain aggravated at the world. Referring to others who want to look deeper as being mentally ill is a bit much.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You just have to work out how much!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I dont know how accurate astro was in most ways but something rang true with him.

BUT..

theres the time i met the black triangle craft myself so.... that part at least is real. oddly enough its like they wanted me to see it. only way i could have been any closer is if it landed. I couldnt make out a propulsion system. oh but then maybe i wasnt supposed to see it because my brain tried to forget. my brother barely remembers anything. but my mind is funny. im pretty stubborn lol.

I havnt read that thread since my last bit of strange experiences. I wonder if theres any thing in there that matches up.
edit on 22-5-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Do you have any examples of why it is a hoax?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You just insulted the whole ATS staff there im willing to bet.

Smh.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I’ve invested a lot of money in a venture to research and develop a new branch of chemical physics. The genius working on it for eight years believes it will enable manned space flight up to one-tenth light speed and virtually limitless, pollution-free electricity. It would make it easy to travel from the Earth’s surface into orbit — half way to anywhere as Heinlein wrote. It would open up the Solar system to exploitation and colonization.

Don’t ask me to explain how it works because I don’t understand it, despite having it explained many times to me. My friend is the smartest person I’ve ever known, with a Ph.D. in physics from a highly regarded university (I will only reveal his name if he’s proven correct). Half a dozen of his former classmates — all successful professionals in their 70s — also think he’s the smartest they’ve known and have invested heavily, too.

His theories are slowly gaining acceptance in the mainstream scientific community. The hostile attitude of scientists who reviewed his brainchild at Los Alamos National Laboratory is understandable. If he’s right, they’ll have to go back to school or be left behind by a new generation of scientists who’ve studied this new branch.

I’m enough of a realist to know it probably won’t work, as usually happens with high-risk, high-tech, high-yield ventures. But if it does work, a new age for humanity will begin. The only comparable advances I can think of are fire, speech, agriculture, the printing press, steam power and the scientific method.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
most likely, it will be suppressed, if indeed it works
a reply to: Scapegrace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join