It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Video has Same Mission Names As AstrOs Last Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
My memory might be wrong but sure there was even video of these little test ships with the idea that they would scale it up to massive ships with thick hulls and nuclear propellant. [...] Sounds a lot like what AstrO describes as project gateway but i'm sure it was called Orion at the time.

The recently late Stanton Friedman worked on an Orion nuclear propulsion project. So, more connections?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Grenade
My memory might be wrong but sure there was even video of these little test ships with the idea that they would scale it up to massive ships with thick hulls and nuclear propellant. [...] Sounds a lot like what AstrO describes as project gateway but i'm sure it was called Orion at the time.

The recently late Stanton Friedman worked on an Orion nuclear propulsion project. So, more connections?

I would say unlimited connections.
What a fantastic story this is. Hard to fathom and hard to dismiss. The fuel that keeps it all going, Stanton most likely was very familiar with that aspect of it...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
so the breakaway civilization is far, far away in Antarctica..

sorta like how mars is really some island in Canada.

figures, nasa Astron0ts.. figures!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
In regards to hidden tech and keeping it slightly on topic I have always wondered if past civilisations had more advanced technology that we are lead to believe. I have always wondered why is it only now at this present time in human history have we only just discovered some of the technology we have now. The ATS part of me wonders if the history of past civilisations has been held back from us or has been complete lost over thousands and thousands of years. If you were to lay out the complete time frame of human history along say a metre ruler our current stage in human history would be a tiny speck probably not even a millimetre on that metre ruler. Are we 100% sure we know what happened all those thousands of years ago, yes I know we have found cave drawings, ancient writing and documents from history but what's to say near to the start of that metre ruler an earth changing event wiped out any evidence of a more technology advanced civilisations.

Hope that makes sense

There's a couple archaeologists that have been saying for years a previous civilization made it at least to the 80s. The current academic cult is starting to have to accept many things they said, it's just taking them a while.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
There's a couple archaeologists that have been saying for years a previous civilization made it at least to the 80s. The current academic cult is starting to have to accept many things they said, it's just taking them a while.
Can you provide some names, please? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I would say unlimited connections.
What a fantastic story this is. Hard to fathom and hard to dismiss. The fuel that keeps it all going, Stanton most likely was very familiar with that aspect of it...

Considering his very pro-alien stance, it makes one wonder if maybe he wasn't doing a little disinformation by directing people's attention toward ET rather than the entirely human, Earth-based RK / BBT group. To me, he always felt like he was keeping something under his hat.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I witnessed a fleet of UFO's moving north to south in Arizona about five years ago. I saw some things that make no sense at all. I witnessed large cigar shaped UFO's seemingly guarding the fleet in broad daylight. Military aircraft was following and using what I believe to be cloud seeding techniques to disguise what was happening. I have 3 other witnesses that seen parts of this. I am kind of scarred for life by this event. I do not understand it. I believe these aircraft were ours. There were a great many of them. It was terrifying. I called the police and FFA. I recieved no credible answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join