It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Video has Same Mission Names As AstrOs Last Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Good luck to you mate. Japan as a country admits that they suppress disruptive technology.
a reply to: Scapegrace

A company or individual with deep pockets could bankrupt us in court if we sue them for patent infringement. It’s been done many a time.

We’ve applied for several patents in an attempt to protect our proprietary knowledge; none have been approved by the patent office, which calls it cold fusion. It is not cold fusion according to the inventor.

In fact, his technology would create explosions, ranging from blasts so tiny they could possibly power nanobots, to larger blasts with the power of a hand grenade. Now imagine generating hundreds of blasts per second, each with the force of a grenade, and directing the explosions away from the source using a magnetic nozzle.

You could use this with a turbine to generate electricity, or you could produce thrust for an aircraft or spacecraft. It’s the same concept as Project Orion, but instead of nuclear bombs, it would use small blasts using nonradioactive, nontoxic materials that can be easily throttled by generating more or fewer blasts as desired.

My friend thinks such rocket engines could be relatively small, so you might have dozens or hundreds on a spacecraft to produce more thrust and lend unprecedented redundancy.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

send ,e the cash ny the end of the day via western union

I feel pressured to act before this opportunity slips from my grasp forever. Do you accept Zimbabwean currency?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Have to defend the mods here, never seen a thread closed without good reason and i've been on here for 15 years.

cough * Jillian_Bacardi * cough

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Awesome! Hope it works out well, and you guys are able to get the funding needed soon. We need more projects like what you mentioned to help keep us from killing each other over energy resources.
edit on 24-5-2019 by Irikash because: Spelling

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe AstrO wasnt a who, but a what.

At the very least, its an interesting coincidence. Happy to read AO discussion all day long.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irikash

Your investment wouldn't have anything to do with this would it? The only energy tech that came to mind with new physics that was 8 years old and has some interesting progress.

I wonder why no one has commented on this power source in the link? seems to be the answer to a lot of the clues the Green Lady has been showing?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: myss427

originally posted by: Irikash

Your investment wouldn't have anything to do with this would it? The only energy tech that came to mind with new physics that was 8 years old and has some interesting progress.

Like I'm pretty sure you just violated like 10 rules, but nothing will happen to you.

I wonder why no one has commented on this power source in the link? seems to be the answer to a lot of the clues the Green Lady has been showing?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm selling Scottish air for 5 dollars per envelopes worth if your interested as well..... Cannae beat it.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

power density would be my guess and that not even taking into account of the water shedding weight that would be required.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is exactly what brought me to be a lurker on ATS almost 18-19 years ago and eventually lead me to register! It is a great day indeed when threads like this are on the front page again instead of the other crap!

~Spin

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Forensick

Credibility only goes so far. I have absolute faith in what I was told with regards to conventional technology. I'm not a believer in the whole breakaway civilization.

would the triangles exist in your belief systems? the real one not that other one with the funny name

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because when you're discussing things that aren't public knowledge, and someone says, "On this day, in this location, at this time, you'll see this going overhead, traveling in this direction", and is off by five minutes, it goes a long long way towards their credibility.

I don't necessarily buy all of what was posted, but a hell of a lot of what we discussed about normal matters was later confirmed by other sources.

All that tells you is that he was knowledgeable about certain things that are secret.

It does NOT necessarily follow that because he correctly predicted when and where a black/secret project aircraft would appear, that he must know about these "RK" men and ancient technology and "root races" and people capturing your dreams as you sleep each night.

What it does show is that he's clever enough to realize thst because he gave you valid information about one secret thing, that you will say it lends him more credibility when he feeds you his made-up hoax story.

And that's exactly what you all say, isn't it? He has credibility so maybe his ridiculous story is true.

He fooled you all. it was a good move, giving you a nugget of real verifiable info first.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

From a later post by me-

Credibility only goes so far. I have absolute faith in what I was told with regards to conventional technology. I'm not a believer in the whole breakaway civilization.

It's not an all or nothing thing. You can believe in some of what a person says without believing everything they say.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Afaik patent offices have their own set of rules. If it don't confirm to the prevalent paradigm, they will not accept it and find many excuses to do so. most commonly, " it is contrary to accepted natural laws".
Doesn't matter if you have broken any of the natural laws and proved that the law no longer holds.
Bloody characters are also legal judges

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
I wonder why they believe our "leaders" speak for us? They say they care, yet are making deals with a tiny few at the expense of us all. How about show up and tell us all this stuff in person, and let US chose on an individual basis? Oh wait, that many people might threaten THEIR control. I mean really...Leaders..A small group, small enough to fit them all on a big bus, who play with children and commit war crimes, must make this choice for us? What does that say about them? the (off worlders)

Could the opposite be true? Could the World be begging and they are saying no? How many prayers are sent every second to "things" up in the sky for pretty much the exact same plea?

One last thing.. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Who has absolute power?

My thoughts exactly, how about at least planet wide referendum? Lol.
I mean let our "leaders" decide whether to build a fast rail network or legalise pot or whatever, but why should they get to decide the fate of billions?
Dig your work AstrO but come on, assuming for a moment that what you say is, really is, leaving us here because a few fat, power mad morons said so is pretty lame dude!

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

Now now... getting all pissy because you are not gonna go on the magic carpet ride isnt very becoming is it?

As to the Breakaway tech. The tris are mostly Graphene,if i remember what Astro said. As to patents.. I seen the patent before for a system that goes on a Triangle that REDUCES drag using plasma. The B2 uses some of the same tech on its wings.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

why are you so sure there isn't a secret space program?

it would be extremely foolish to think that the powers that be just stopped the space race when we landed on the moon.

how many DECADES ago was that? name one place that humans have demonstrated the ability to get to and back with ease(ease and cheep aren't the same thing) and never went back to?

our own history demands that we never stop pushing the exploration of our domain.

Astr0's story was just that a STORY.

what makes a good story? truth woven in with the lies.

would you call me a liar and tell me that i have never seen a craft like astr0 describes(smaller)? would you call the belgian air force incompetent when they chased them around in state of the art fighter aircraft, only to be toyed with like a mouse by a cat?

the fact of the matter is people on this very board and even this thread were told things that would stretch anyones credibility and yet were proven to be true.

I have said many times i dont but most of his story but the fact is there is SOMEONE flying very advanced aerial platforms around US airspace unmolested, and to me that means either the US defence network is a joke and China and Russia could do with us as they please or the 'ufo's are ours. always have been and will be for along time.

i think real deal alien or extra dimensional contact is rare, very rare.

Tell me why you think advanced aerospace platforms don't exist? you think we stopped our propulsion research with chemical propulsion and rinky dink ion thrusters?

ask some submariners about (dry)crew they take on in the middle of the ocean where there are no other boats or aircraft in the area, if they will talk to you.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
In regards to hidden tech and keeping it slightly on topic I have always wondered if past civilisations had more advanced technology that we are lead to believe. I have always wondered why is it only now at this present time in human history have we only just discovered some of the technology we have now. The ATS part of me wonders if the history of past civilisations has been held back from us or has been complete lost over thousands and thousands of years. If you were to lay out the complete time frame of human history along say a metre ruler our current stage in human history would be a tiny speck probably not even a millimetre on that metre ruler. Are we 100% sure we know what happened all those thousands of years ago, yes I know we have found cave drawings, ancient writing and documents from history but what's to say near to the start of that metre ruler an earth changing event wiped out any evidence of a more technology advanced civilisations.

Hope that makes sense

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Astr0's story was just that a STORY.

what makes a good story? truth woven in with the lies.

“All good stories are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened” Ernest Hemingway

Stories are and always have been far more than mere entertainment.

Hollywood has twisted it up(as they do everything) so that we don’t see the value in them anymore.

edit on 27-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
oh, its all just a coinkydink, fellas..

thanks, AstrO!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join