It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spider/Octopus at the end of the White Tunnel??!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I often spontaneously (involuntarily) have an "out-of-body" (Astral Flight) experience. Most of these are "meh". Some are very pleasant.

The pleasant ones are kinda similar to the ones who undergo NDE (Near Death Experience).

And two really horrific ones!

One White tunnel as I went in I saw a faint silhouette of a very large spider at the end!!

In one instance, multiple white tunnels of light appeared and started chasing me!

Coincidence that the most horrific ones are also the ones I got really close to entering the tunnel of white light??

NOw, I'm very afraid of going into the tunnel with white light at the end! I probably would stay away from it whenever I encounter it!

What is going on??
edit on 20-5-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Sounds like you found the Tunnel of Nope.

The only 'tunnel' I've astral traveled to had a seemingly impassible barrier. The vibration/repulsion was overwhelming and I never found my way back.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

All are one in Yog Sothoth

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It could be your mind creating something scary at the end of the tunnel because you are subconsciously afraid of what will happen.

I've been in couple worm hole tunnel like things during astral projections. I usually end up in some other planet or reality or something.

THe first one scared me but it still makes me wonder what would have been at the end. I don't think there is anything to worry about, we are immortal infinite consciousness'.

Just remember you have complete control in these realms.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

i once saw a creature at the end of a tunnel, he noticed me, and started to swing a sword, in slow motion, so i went back to this world,

But i have always known since that, the second i die, i am going to be in front of that sword again, and my head will fly.

Maybe after that, the next world will be better,

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I heard a guy interviewed on the Higherside Chats podcast who described a species of telepathic spiders that rule over earth. They control our reincarnation process as well as manipulate world events.

I can’t remember the guys name or many of the finer details because it was a couple years ago, but your thread instantly reminded me of it.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You could be inadvertently accessing the 'Tunnels of Set' ie the nightside of the Tree of Life. See Kenneth Grant books.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So this is like an rpg you let your subconcious or uninfluenced concious freely form in your mind for you with your eyes closed?

I used to do those when I was young and free. I used to be an astral adventurer like you, then I took an arrow of reality to the knee.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Here is a link to astral and ethereal spiders.
www.auntyflo.com...

It gives a little to think about.

My own experience with spiders like that was in dreams where giant spiders would block me from entering rooms or keep me away from books I wanted to read.

I was told that these are guardians of past life knowledge and trauma. They keep you away from information you are not supposed to know yet due to healing through karmic experiences.

But that is just what I was told. They are in Hindu religion I guess.
Do some research and see what you come up with.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I heard a guy interviewed on the Higherside Chats podcast who described a species of telepathic spiders that rule over earth. They control our reincarnation process as well as manipulate world events.

I can’t remember the guys name or many of the finer details because it was a couple years ago, but your thread instantly reminded me of it.

Thanks for adding your knowledge! I thought they might be telepathic!

So those NDE experiencers, it's probable what they saw are nothing more than telepathic projections from these creatures.

It's interesting to note the first time I became aware of the spider, the next time I had OOBE and saw these tunnels, they were immediately aggressive and the tunnels started chasing me. Tunnels, yep... Several of them appeared at the same time like a pack of hunters.

They probably realized their telepathic abilities doesn't work well on me.

It's strange, one time, I woke up, and felt like I had 8 limbs and recoiled in shock as a spider would. I felt like I'm in the form of a spider, a giant, human-size spider at that.

Almost immediately, I returned into human form. Really strange what is going on.

edit on 20-5-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Here is a link to astral and ethereal spiders.
www.auntyflo.com...

It gives a little to think about.

My own experience with spiders like that was in dreams where giant spiders would block me from entering rooms or keep me away from books I wanted to read.

I was told that these are guardians of past life knowledge and trauma. They keep you away from information you are not supposed to know yet due to healing through karmic experiences.

But that is just what I was told. They are in Hindu religion I guess.
Do some research and see what you come up with.

I guess for some esoteric purposes. The Native Americans apparently knew this. They see these spiders as mostly benevolent, few that are evil.

Ironically, Jesus said, the truth will set you free. It's the truth I'm after.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

One of the scarier dmt reports is about a guy who broke all the way through. All that was there were giant spiders made of glass and light. Sucking energy from people as they slept.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That's interesting that you refer to the Near Death experience happening against your will. I used to have that same experience! I always thought I was the only one who did.
It would be like a dream feeling, of waking up from normal reality to find myself in a dark tunnel, only to be pulled back into my body. I wrote about it here.

Other than this, I never experienced any 'astral projection' stuff and never tried to, although I was always a Sensitive, always spiritual, and did sometimes have symptoms commonly occurring with sleep paralysis without the actual paralysis itself (experiencing things when waking up like seeing and/or hearing a static TV, reality bending away from my perception as if reality is made up of pixels which suddenly start twisting all out of order, shadow men, etc.)

Never saw any white tunnels myself. As for the idea of a big spider waiting for us at the end of a tunnel, spooky!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hmmmm you seem to be right on something

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

That's interesting that you refer to the Near Death experience happening against your will. I used to have that same experience! I always thought I was the only one who did.
It would be like a dream feeling, of waking up from normal reality to find myself in a dark tunnel, only to be pulled back into my body. I wrote about it here.

Other than this, I never experienced any 'astral projection' stuff and never tried to, although I was always a Sensitive, always spiritual, and did sometimes have symptoms commonly occurring with sleep paralysis without the actual paralysis itself (experiencing things when waking up like seeing and/or hearing a static TV, reality bending away from my perception as if reality is made up of pixels which suddenly start twisting all out of order, shadow men, etc.)

Never saw any white tunnels myself. As for the idea of a big spider waiting for us at the end of a tunnel, spooky!

This maybe could be explained by redshift/blueshift and the idea that the universe is not just expanding but also contracting.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Giant Spider/Octopus at the end of the White Tunnel

originally posted by: johndeere2020
I often spontaneously (involuntarily) have an "out-of-body" (Astral Flight) experience.
The pleasant ones are kinda similar to the ones who undergo NDE (Near Death Experience).
And two really horrific ones!
>>>>>>One White tunnel as I went in I saw a faint silhouette of a very large spider at the end
>>>>>>In one instance, multiple white tunnels of light appeared and started chasing me!

Coincidence that the most horrific ones are also the ones I got really close to entering the tunnel of white light??
NOw, I'm very afraid of going into the tunnel with white light at the end! I probably would stay away from it whenever I encounter it!
What is going on??

the 'white light' at the end-of-tunnel indicates the destination is 'local'...in contrast to entering a tunnel(wormhole) in which seconds pass in travel-time before an 'End' of the tunnel is discerned ->> those birth canal analogs are referred to as tunnels or wormholes in modern terms, but actually can be symbolic of neural-network pathways of your own brain/memory connections or an Virgin neural-pathway you have never realized before that particular Astral-Travel session

what about the never mentioned again 'Octopus' at the end-of-the-tunnel ?

I have had very rare encounters with these 8 armed creatures/octopi/Kraken... and they are not 'evil'
just as Spiders are not 'evil' in my Journeys...

the longer the travel distance/time to the tunnel end, the destination seems to be other Galaxies or other Dimensions...
I tend to watch the background star-fields and the actual Wall of the tunnel/wormhole for the projections of Arms or Claws that try to grab at your person to either harm or hinder your transversing of the tunnel at what seems light-speed velocity

….I suggest the tunnel with the 'bright white light' you see at the end is actually an inner journey into the body-or-psyche of the Self....and not a journey into other Realms or Worlds or even past-or-future time-scapes which start out with No Light at the End but the Light will eventually be seen after several moments of time in the Tunnel travel

...I have to ask if Your experience of seeing several White Tunnels at the same time.... were not Tunnels but rather, were the Funnel Clouds of Twisters that only looked like tunnels-or-wormholes before you

adventures of discovery...to enhance your ability to adapt to new situations or world conditions...
That's 'Whats going on !" as you asked in the OP
edit on st31155845155621122019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

One of the scarier dmt reports is about a guy who broke all the way through. All that was there were giant spiders made of glass and light. Sucking energy from people as they slept.

He's probably right. They are comparable to bed bugs, only coming out to feed at night while you sleep, except they're huge.

The Silhouette I saw in the light at the end of the tunnel looks like a hybrid between spider and octopus or a spider with soft / gently-curving body shape.

Reminds you of the movie Matrix (their spiders are actually robots and literally farm people for energy)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've had something similar happen years ago, was meditating one time then this light or tunnel filled with just opened out of no where for a few moments. Didn't see anything other then it just pop in an then just fade out. I recall feeling great after, all subconsciously loose, while my conscious felt like I was floating somewhat, all the while just felt good.

Only had it happen once again after half the year passed an it was near the new year. Only difference was it felt like it faded away completely when it popped into my field of view that time. I could try to go back at again, but I'd have to completely cut my self off from several things though.

Reminds of Full Metal Alchemist. Don't know why your seeing what your seeing.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Not sure what you mean?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: solve

Not sure what you mean?

No wonder, explained it poorly, haha, also too long to explain in one post, but if you think about dreaming in general, ask yourself, why do we dream? One of the most recent studies is about brain plasticity, and about the changes in structure of the brain, how does this have to do with redshift blueshift, you might ask?

Well i have come to believe that all of reality expands, and contracts, this means that empty space is far from empty, it is a solid construct and everything in it moves with it, expand, contract, breathe in, breath out, cells grow, and eventually collapse, and there we come to tunnels, warping effects and such.

It is only our brains trying to correct things, so all of this we experience is more practical to observe. Because at the end of the day, all living things only need two holes, one to put stuff in, another to drop them out. and also various organs that helps us to find the items for the previously mentioned holes.

Hope this explains a bit of my comment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join