It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Hit By Milkshake During Newcastle Walkabout

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

She did not "save" the poor Miners, Steelworkers, nor Teachers, that's a given.

On the subject of Milkshakes, however, well the Cow did filch our weans School Milk.

I would not pee on the woman myself if it was not Petrol.

Saved the country my arse.

"Ding dong the wicked witch is dead" really is my thinking on the horrible Woman.

Her de-nationalization of industries was the first thing Eastern Europe did after throwing off its Communist shackles

Thanks original. Like I said, group think.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thatcher is/was hated across the nation TheSteppenwolf.

She destroyed peoples lives with no care whatsoever, with complete and utter disregard as to them and the kids well being nor future.

She was an Evil Tory hag and then some.

But think as you wish i suppose, it's your right to do so after all.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Thatcher is/was hated across the nation TheSteppenwolf.

She destroyed peoples lives with no care whatsoever, with complete and utter disregard as to them and the kids well being nor future.

She was an Evil Tory hag and then some.

But think as you wish i suppose, it's your right to do so after all.

She cared for your freedom, not your handouts.

Says the guy who wants to throw food at politicians, andy06shake, probably because you know they won’t fight back.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Omg the people on this site are a riot! You'll justify anything.

I call them leftists because they ARE. Watch the videos where this happens and listen to their 'reasons.
Stop pretending you don't know these people were left of Lenin.
Look at the media coverage too. Typical.
I said this is violence because, and see if you can keep up.
- milkshake
- punch
- brick
- bullet.
It's funny until it isn't. The left pull this stuff ALL the time, literally. The people here acting like that's a stretch (I live in the UK, let me tell you American friends, ignore the UK lefties here) are being deliberately obtuse.
Tommy Robinson was basically stalked by a Muslim hate mob who then BRICKED WOMEN and CHILDREN. The media ". . . . . . . ." Crickets..... A white man was then beaten by 6 Muslim attackers in a racially motivated attack - the media (All of them) "men fighting"....... . . .Ffs I shouldn't have to point this out...

Didn't actual racists pour milkshake on people in the past.... Hmmmmmmm.....I think they did!

I understand some members want to appear really impartial and super smart 'in the middle. Pick a side. Soon they'll remove your head for asking questions.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That’s ironic, because Thatcher saved her country —....

She was a horrible person whose policies decimated whole industries and communities.

She started the process of selling off the family silver to the people who already owned it yet whose ownership is now almost entirely foreign and continues to bleed this country dry.

She was the initiator of the obsession with profit and did nothing but look after the interests of the wealthy elite and had little or no regard whatsoever for ordinary, everyday British people.

She was a hypocrite and blatantly exploited any given situation to further her own political agenda.

We are still paying the price for some of her policies.

So please detail exactly how she 'saved her country'?

.... and then went on to save an enervated "free world", and what was left of its credibility.

How on earth did she do that?
Please elaborate.

I doubt there are few reasons beyond group-think that you’d want to throw toxic liquid on her.

I assure you, I am the last person on earth you could accurately accuse of 'group think', I have my own reasons.

Stop being so sensitive, I never thought you were a snowflake.

Anyway, apologies to everyone for going slightly off topic.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

How were Miners, Steelworkers, and Teachers receiving handouts pray-tell? LoL

If those were not hardworking jobs i don't know what is.

To be honest i would probably have chosen a house brick.

But i dont think Five Guys sell those, and if they did, i can only imagine the price.

Fight back???

Farage could not fight sleep. x
edit on 20-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"Anyway, apologies to everyone for going slightly off topic."

Well, it's not like there are not a few comparisons or similarities to be had where the likes of Thatcher and Farage are concerned, Milk now for one. LoL

Probably my fault all the same for bringing up the statue thingamabob.

My bad. LoL

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sadly, it's only worth the potential punishment if you milk shake them in the face or on the head, likewise with eggs or anything of the sort. Throwing milk shake on someones jacket doesn't do much except act as a symbolic insult.

But really, the man being milk shaked is only going to feel slightly embarassed and disrespected publicly. I watched the video in the OP and left from it not very impressed, perhaps a giggle and a smile but that's about it.

When the Australian took the egg on the head and started punching the kid, now that was hilarious. The level of insult is much higher if you get someone on the face or head with it.

I work in a busy kitchen and get # splashed on me, spilled on me, I get soaked, over stuffed trash bags explode on me when I lift them to toss in the dumpster (that really sucks). A milk shake on my clothes would make me laugh. A milk shake in my face might do the trick of pissing me off though.

Plus, it's priceless as a spectacle, recorded on video as art so to speak. A fat nerdy looking guy splashing it on the man's jacket and smiling while he gets taken into custody by a couple of security guards is a fail. There's no replay value.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I think a "symbolic insult" was exactly the fellow's point.

No harm no foul really.

£100 fine and a be on your way is all that's required.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the guy had no argument or ability to defend his absurd worldview, which culminated in him tipping a drink over someone. Also, who's to say that's milkshake when it happens? Acid attacks in the UK are on the rise so..... No, your'e wrong.

When was the last time you did this?
Would you like this to be the new method of disagreeing with someone?

There's nothing symbolic about assault. ANYTHING could have been in that cup. I honestly don't understand your reasoning.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

She survived the IRA assassination attempt. And she would easily survive the state and union-owned deadbeats trying to throw toxic liquids on her.

She liberated entire industries that were choking under the weight of technocratic bureaucracy. All the problems you see today are not because of her, but despite of her.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Its survived a hotel bombing ffs.

That's luck, no skill involved. LoL

She destroyed our heavy industries, trade unions, children's lives, never mind a few other choice atrocities.

Nobodys blaming her for all the problems we see today just the ones she helped create or was directly responsible for.

Despite of her???

Well, Thatcher ticks the spite box, and then some, ile give you that.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What was his world view?

Do you even know?

I dont.

I think people who have Egg on their face can hardly complain as to a little Milk.

As to it becoming the new way of disagreeing with someone?

People have been doing the likes of this since time immemorial to those politicians they find deplorable, its nothing new im afraid. LoL

Anything could have been in that cup indeed......but it was simply Milk......and possibly a little semen i suppose, i mean who knows what Five Guys add to there Shakes?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Its survived a hotel bombing ffs.

That luck, no skill involved. LoL

She destroyed our heavy industries, trade unions, children's lives, never mind a few other choice atrocities.

Nobodys blaming her for all the problems we see today just the ones she helped create or was directly responsible for.

Despite of her???

Well, Thatcher ticks the spite box, and then some, ile give you that.

Take a look at what your country was like pre-thatcher. Uk was known as “The sick man of Europe”. I suspect most are just mad because she helped bring down the encroaching Stalinism and stagnation of big state dependency.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Left's motto (and always has been): Rules for thee! Not for me!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

She survived the IRA assassination attempt.

They should have tried harder. She destroyed industry and created the fat cat culture.

edit on 20-5-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I suspect that your wrong and that the Woman in question was a complete and utter bastard of the first order.

But what do i know i only grew up under the yoke of her oppressive cabinet regime and seen the mess the midden perpetrated first hand.

I was only a wean at the time, but you remember the NEWS and what was perpetrated against the common hardworking everyday people by the likes of Thatcher and her Police minions.

Saved our nation???

They bloody well sold it to the dogs.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Every milkshake seems to be worth another 1% in the polls for the Brexit Party.

A bargain all around, I suppose.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Even the weans, wee girls of 6,7,8,and 9 playing balls against the wall in the playground sang to the chant of.

“Here’s Maggie Thatcher, throw her up and catch her.
Squish her, squash her, squish her, squash her, here’s Maggie Thatcher”

Back in the mid-eighties.

She was despised by rather a significant part of the nation, and always will be.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's hard to have a nuanced opinion these days. Those who give in to polarity will just say "if you're not strong on this than you are ______".

Somehow my country likes to let today's climate in our nation bleed into not only other countries, but other time periods.

Then again, people of America have a habit of telling others we know what's better for you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join