It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Hit By Milkshake During Newcastle Walkabout

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Brexit might not bankrupt the UK but it will undoubtedly cause recession nevermind continued austerity, more food banks, more homeless, pretty much nothing good for the next few decades to come.

So some people keep on saying, but there's no evidence that such predictions carry any weight or legitimacy. There are other predictions that favour a more positive outlook for the UK.

On the OP. Farage has been "egged" before, so have many politicians and others - even Arnold Swatrzenegger (sp). It's part of political life. Anyway, at least it's not some crap hole country where bombs silence politicians. Farage has experienced egging before, and worse, such as threats of violence by popularist Scottish nationalists when he visited Scotland during the referendum debates.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I love how the minders close ranks like "hey maybe there's a bullet coming next lets get you outahere".

Just an opportunist at the right place & time. Even in front of police.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah thats what I'm wondering too - so many quickly stoop to the easy way out... its left/right - there couldn't be any other mindset or reason?

ATS - keep dragging yourselves down.....

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: uncommitted

IS that like people like Yaxley-Lennon (Tommy Robinsons real name, too posh for his supporters).....

He uses the name Tommy Robinson for entirely different reasons.

Personally I think Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a complete arsehole but are you really trying to stereotype all his supporters as working class oiks who would judge him on his name alone?

This thread isn't about Yaxley-Lennon its about Farage, aligning the two is like saying Lenin and someone like Ed Miliband are two political peas in a pod.

..... trying to harass politicians who don't share his point of view, or is that different?

But please Miss, Johnny did it first.

At times it really is like being back in primary school playground again.

I was responding to a post that referred to Yaxley-Lennon.

I had the dubious pleasure of working in London over the last couple of years and unfortunately I had to pass through an area where Yaxley-Lennon was talking in a rally and yes, the people there were fairly much low life. I didn't call them 'working class oiks', that would fairly much be me, I don't think anyone at the rally was that high up the evolutionary ladder. Perhaps his other followers don't bother to attend such events.

But please Miss, Johnny did it first.

At times it really is like being back in primary school playground again.

What are you suggesting? I assume you are aware of the events I'm talking about so what's all the 'please miss' cr@p about?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seen what a piece of crispy stringy American bacon can do if thrown at the right angle and velocity. Slash the jugular.

Thats why we're not allowed to serve that bacon in Australia. We've had our weapon of mass destruction taken off us. No 2nd Amendment for us.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Mr "Not his real name" might just be a massive Nob. That doesn't make it ok for idiots who oppose a political position to start chucking stuff and trying to stop the debate. That way lies totalitarianism.

I bet Jo Cox's killer was brim full of exactly the same type of righteous indignation that milkshake man was.

Not really sure if that response was meant for me?

I bet Jo Cox's killer was brim full of exactly the same type of righteous indignation that milkshake man was

Who knows, but I'm sure the scum who were harassing Anna Soubry when she was making her way into Parilament only a few months ago were absolutely full of it.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nigel is a Warrior

Really?

Really?

He's been a member of the European Parliament since 1999, usually chooses to abstain from voting for anything therefore has been a total and utter waste of space for the actual people of the UK and the only speeches he's made have been to say how much he doesn't like the place he works.

He's a little bit like the 30 year old that won't leave home, won't pay rent and keeps saying how much he hates the place.

Warrior my ar$e

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Now you Face a Covert Enemy that has Figured Out How to Divide the " Masses " from Themselves , and All you can do is S

Hows bringing all those of the deep state to account working out for you in the US? Every day another Dem politician will try to undermine Trump.

Oh let me guess, the US is a lost cause and you've given up?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Nigel is a Warrior

Really?

Really?

He's been a member of the European Parliament since 1999, usually chooses to abstain from voting for anything therefore has been a total and utter waste of space for the actual people of the UK and the only speeches he's made have been to say how much he doesn't like the place he works.

He's a little bit like the 30 year old that won't leave home, won't pay rent and keeps saying how much he hates the place.

Warrior my ar$e

I voted to leave the EU to stop parasites like Farage mispending taxpayer money, I can only echo your sentiments but I do so from a perspective of leaving the EU not a remainer, Farage will not be getting my vote, i will be spoiling my ballot paper in protest but I try not to vote for MP/MEPs who cheat taxpayer money.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I can't argue with that, this will be the first time I have been entitled to vote where I will either spoil my paper or just not bother voting. Sad that it's come to such a state.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You written words speak the truth to me anyway about him, always bemoning the EU all while happily/greedily filling his boots with as much money he can get his grubby mits on, how people believe that he is the bastion of light and fighting the EU when as you have shown he has been playing in there garden for nigh on 30years.

He is a wealthy warrior

he is an affluent warrior

he is a compassionate warrior

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Slavery eh?

There are more slaves in this day of age than there ever were in the past.

We simply call it by another name.

And the best type of slaves are slaves that don't even realize as to there predicament or that they are such.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Quite a bit is wrong with the nation Zanti Misfit, politics are broken for one thing, as to myself, i don't know, probably need to make a list. LoL

We need people like Nigel the same way we need a hole in the head.

As to Trump well we have seen the response the British public have shown the fellow in question, it does not bode well for the Man, that's a given.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He would have been better off with Terry McCann. LoL

I love the way he blames the security guard though, if he's a complete failure for not seeing it coming, then so is Farage, i mean Christ even the local McDonalds knew it was on the cards!

Opportunist indeed, the guy even says so, he had his chance and took it milking a racist.

Most of the Police are probably secretly congratulating the fellow on the quiet. LoL
edit on 21-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Looks like his suit needs to be sent to dry cleaners,and a perfectly good milk shake gone to waste,at least So Africans tried kicking an old man over

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What he does is stand up to the Union , and exposes the truth for us . It's s the same / simiilar to a brave separatist standing up and telling the CCCP exactly what being occupied by the Soviet Union means to his own country .

His is honestly lucky he didn't get shot

I want to see 24/7 police protection for him , as of now .

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Healthy democracies need a wide range of people, even those at the poles.

If you close down people with particular opinions and views of people who hold legitimate views, then you are on the road to a dark place and you may not know it. People like Farage challenge group-think and political stagnation / apathy.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

will the taxpayer be expected to pick up that bill, as I dont believe a milkshake warrants 24/7 protection myself

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Healthy democracies need a wide range of people, even those at the poles.

If you close down people with particular opinions and views of people who hold legitimate views, then you are on the road to a dark place and you may not know it. People like Farage challenge group-think and political stagnation / apathy.

Or they create their own group who think they know best, its the same mantra just a different angle

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He would have been better off with Terry McCann. LoL

I love the way he blames the security guard though, if he's a complete failure for not seeing it coming, then so is Farage, i mean Christ even the local McDonalds knew it was on the cards!

Opportunist indeed, the guy even says so, he had his chance and took it milking a racist.

Most of the Police are probably secretly congratulating the fellow on the quiet. LoL

If you watch some of the videos of the incident (iv seen loads! :-) ) the guy that throws the milkshake is so obvious as to his intent that the only thing missing is the flashing neon sign - so Farage has a point. That same video though also shows what rubbish reactions Farage has. He clocks the guy, makes to avoid him and then almost gives up and carries on straight at him, gets covered.....and then lambasts his security guards.

He was rubbish, his security were rubbish and the Police on hand were rubbish. It could have easily been prevented.

I still like watching politicians being covered in food and or beverages though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join