It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to...certain Conspiracy Theories?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

They All MOVED HERE , didn't you Know Sheepishsan ?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Well to tell the truth the only one I am still kind of irked that they 404d was that one about how all of human conscious and thought is actually not an internal thing that is generated by the brain and mind. But is actually wified and picked up on and is being broadcasted via the Boreas wind systems across the oceans, with the vast h20 ocean system being both a receiver and a broadcaster of all human thought in existence. Or at least that's were it was going.

The others? Well there kind of obvious. Nothing to miss there. Though I dont consider ATS to be much of a conspiracy site anymore. Not even the bots are all that interesting. But hey! Heard there upgrading the general AI software, and who knows in a few years, we finally solve that age old issues which has been plaguing the Internets.

You know, chatting stuff up. I mean even with some software upgrades and AI algorithems able to pick up things in miliseconds from all across the net, even whole archives of books hundreds of thousands to millions of data in literally seconds.

Finally that age old issue of being bored and having nobody to talk about interesting stuff online will be solved. No more will people have to resort to talking to themselves to entertain themselves as everything is so boring as so many have done. So who knows, maybe one day soon we will have programs that can respond back with the whole collective knowledge in every book or everything that was ever written by the whole of the collective human race ever.

I myself am really hyped for it. It would make the chatbots or cleverbots look like chimps scratching there non existent asses. And make humans look like complete retards online. So totally stoked for that.

But ya! Conspiracies. Not much in style or flavor these times. Thought the dog and pony show is prevalent on this site like always, but what else is new?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No.

“This is Galaxy Radio [number] turning you over to your regular sleep cycle...”

Get back to me when ya hear that one!

And tell me the number!!!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I Wonder what happened to the so called aurora aircraft and the donuts on a string contrails, I wasn't even out of my IT class when I read those stories.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The death of all those Marconi scientists!
Marconi Deaths

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I sometimes find old posts or videos online that are a couple of years old and I think that this was really big at the time but we have not heard any more about it.
Firstly I'd like to collect 'forgotten' CTs and then I would like to see if anyone has updates on them.
Lastly I'd like to have them in one space so that anyone ever sees this, they might take off where it was forgotten and bring new ideas in.

I will start with one that I won't let slip so easily and that is the weird towers in NY at the entrances and exits of road tunnels.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

We never found out why they cost so much and what they are exactly for. They have been installed and everyone seems happy. Well I am not, I want to know more.

What about those weird YT videos that showed kids doing dubious stuff? Has that all been cleared up, have they all been banned? Are there others? What happened? I can't even remember what they were called.

What other big [at the time] conspiracy theories do you remember, that have literally been left at the side of the road?

I wish there was a sticky thread with a list we can add to and get back to, in order to remember them all.

Real question is what happened to conspiracies on this site? This used to be "ABOVE TO SECRET" and all i see are politics politics politics.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i am hoping to find someone who can help me track down a thread on the *unnamed* forum.

the subject of the thread is a conversation with a support technician whom works at the supercomputers that builds our reality simulation??

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

What happened in Antarctica ? They found something then shut the place down . I have heard nothing new about it . I want to know what they found
and what about buzz aldrin tweeting " I saw the face of pure evil there"

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

That tweet was fake, he never tweeted that

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just found another one I used to find really interesting. This video isn't the best one on it by far but it reminded me of this.
Toasted cars after 9/11.

Cars that were only partially burned, standing next to others that were completely fine, like the big fires that don't touch the trees but the houses next to them are burned to ashes.

www.youtube.com...

This used to be really interesting back in the day. Also the weird wildfires. Both are fascinating.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp
i am hoping to find someone who can help me track down a thread on the *unnamed* forum.

the subject of the thread is a conversation with a support technician whom works at the supercomputers that builds our reality simulation??

It wasn't by any chance this guy [who was completely bonkers BTW]?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

We can do all something about that by posting real CT. I am trying here.
I am also sick and tired of politics. Once the US voting was over, they posted about Trump and now there are new elections, its's a never ending cesspit of boredom.
I long for actual CTs, hence this thread.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I didn't ask where all the CT went to. I am asking for updates on CTs that were once really interesting and have been forgotten. I don't like shhit stirring and moaning endlessly about the decline of ATS, which has been happening ever since I joined.
Don't be a misery guts and think of a CT that used to really interest you but you haven't heard about in a while, then you will have added something positive.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I all honestly, I think that the type of people who use the internet is changing. We are seeing a lot more white collar millennial who grew up with social media on the internet, and the type of conspiracies that they are attracted to is somewhat different from the kind that older more blue collar internet users prefer.

Specifically, they seem to be less interested in "infrastructure" based conspiracies, and a more interested in conspiracies that center around "salacious gossip".

For example, we are seeing far fewer conspiracies being discussed that are based around things like mysterious tunnels, secret government sites, or the movement of peopleresources in the middle of the night. While at the same time we are seeing far ore conspiracies regarding things that public figures (such as celebrities or politicians) are supposed to have said or done.

I think that this has a lot to do with younger people being more interested in outrage culture and spectacle than they previously were. Probably due to services such as facebook and Twitter priming them to see the world in terms of people, actions, and reactions.

My own personal observation is that conspiracies that center around unusual photographs (such as cryptids and UFOs) have also peaked and gone into decline. Probably because it's now so easy to fake a picture that seeing is no longer believing, but also because it's really easy to find the sources of pictures and to debunk them that way.

When I was growing up you had to be a professional with expensive software andor model making experience to make a convincing fake cryptid picture. And you needed more or less the same things in order to debunk the good fakes.

Now anybody with the right phone app can make a fake UFO picture, and anybody with knowledge of imaging searches can find out if a stock image was used or a borrowed background.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Pizza Gate. Someone said it was a hoax and the media crushed it. But it looks like it may be based on fact after all.

No. No, it really doesnt look like that at all. Unless, of course, one is incredibly delusional ansd/or gullible.
Please, by all means: elucidate me on the recent evidence that appears to support the veracity of Pizzagate. I would love to hear about it.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

What happened in Antarctica ? They found something then shut the place down . I have heard nothing new about it . I want to know what they found

LOL. The amount of gullibility and credulity, and lack of any kind of critical thinking or analysis, that pervades so much of ATS, is legitimately funny sometimes. Depressing, usually. But sometimes it is funny.
That was fake. Very, very fake. Come on, now. Let's try actually thinking about things before blindly accepting them...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Those creepy videos were scrubbed from Youtube and all of the accounts banned. They were still popping up with new accounts for a while, but would immediately get booted again. I think they finally gave up, as there havent been any for quite a while.
Those were legitimately creepy and disturbing...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

LOL. The amount of gullibility and credulity, and lack of any kind of critical thinking or analysis, that pervades so much of ATS, is legitimately funny sometimes. Depressing, usually. But sometimes it is funny.
That was fake. Very, very fake. Come on, now. Let's try actually thinking about things before blindly accepting them...
Did buzz say that

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Did buzz say that

Please tell me you're joking.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

This is a reply to your very unresearched comment about italian food-gate.
You are asking for evidence. Dude, there is evidence everywhere if you actually take your time and read up on it. Granted most is circumstantial as in people hanging out with convicted paedos, having paedophilic art in their home, making paedophilic comments and posting pictures of mock-tortured kids online.
Hanging out with people who use semen and blood to make potions to drink out of and such small things like that.
You know smoke [bellowing] = fire scenario.

And that is just for specific persons. The whole thing is global, paedo rings involving the rich and famous have been outed and you can read that even in the MSN.
There are witnesses coming forward left, right and centre and you can read up on them too. Known convicted paedos galore, all friends of others who are suspect but not arrested yet because the net is tight.

Children being trafficked for sex to the rich and famous is not a myth at all. Women selling their kids to the famous are also not a myth, some perps are sitting right now in jail. Remember the singer of the Lost Prophets?

To say it is deluded to believe in this intricate net of deception and vile paedophilia by those with influence and money sounds to someone who has spent many hours on this like someone saying cars don't exist because you need a horse to draw them. A total lack of information and complete naivite about the subject.
edit on 20-5-2019 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join