It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to...certain Conspiracy Theories?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Werewolves in Wisconsin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is actually the reason I found ATS. There was even a show about the werewolf/dog man on tv. They
tried to debunk it as just emaciated bears. Their story had so many flaws.

I live here, I know there are some creepy things here. We are talking things going on for 120+ years.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The gates to a pizza palavar .... hushed up and nobody allowed to post about it or speak about it

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here are a few that really got weird...

Astr0 and the black triangles - still has a sub thread that continues to be relatively active to this day.

Jon Cotner - this one was weird because at one point it got scrubbed from ATS because posters began uncovering things that were not meant to be known. FBI informant anyone?!?!

oh yeah...... and the pizza place, dare i say it! and what about the Podesta's in this one?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The time-warping skier was a cool read, I missed that one, so thanks for showing us.

I was curious at the end of the thread and didn't see a resolution.

Here's an article that says he likely suffered a brain injury skiing and then wandered to the road and hitchhiked to Cali.

Weird stuff, I'll leave a comment in that thread for those who are interested. Who knows if that's really the case, but it's something.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
More interesting links and forgotten weirdness. I need some crisps [chips] now and a blanket to read it all.

What was the CT about Fukushima?
I thought it was all clear cut. Earthquake, damage, leaks, bad. No?

I am so interested in nuclear power station accidents. Chernobyl and Fukushima. Give me the creeps in so many ways.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Here are a few that really got weird...

Astr0 and the black triangles - still has a sub thread that continues to be relatively active to this day.

Jon Cotner - this one was weird because at one point it got scrubbed from ATS because posters began uncovering things that were not meant to be known. FBI informant anyone?!?!

oh yeah...... and the pizza place, dare i say it! and what about the Podesta's in this one?

Thanks for the black triangle hint, It appeared to me once, in broad daylight, above a largish city, i actually grabbed my friend basically shouting, Get down! as it was descending very fast towards us, Huge craft, jet black, smooth surface and bright red angled lines all over, and nobody else saw it. I swear on this sandwich i am holding in my hands and it is a glorious sandwich. Also the square craft mentioned in the post, was captured by military radars back in the late 60s.

-edit- It just appeared out from nowhere, and then just vanished.
edit on 17-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

WHAT? I read the entire thing trying to hold down vomit because reality vibes were so strong, and everything clicked, only to find thread closed in the end? why?
edit on 17-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Things stopped being entertainment just now. Got very real, but this is what i wanted right?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Man.... you have no idea how real $hit gets!

Hopefully trump and q will begin putting those monsters in handcuffs along wiht the rest of the world wide web of people who were involved

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Have you watched the Madeline Mccann docu-series on Netflix? There is no mention of that efit image that looks like the Podesta's at all. The only sketch they had was a guy with no face just the hair. I'm just curious where that efit image of two men comes in to play?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
How about the guy who was found dead in his car that had 1200 guns in his townhouse, and claimed to work for the CIA.
link

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What happened in Antarctica ? They found something then shut the place down . I have heard nothing new about it . I want to know what they found

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
How about the guy who was found dead in his car that had 1200 guns in his townhouse, and claimed to work for the CIA.
link

Which became an interesting story even more so , when the house in Hollywood got raided recently with all the guns in it too.

Something I wondered about was the mysterious doings of Anthony Bourdain. I can accept that he died in an "AES" situation, but what I found that was weird was all the searches for his travel journals and why did Obama make an unannounced trip to see him. After which he started to act very worried, and what of the rumors of him researching Human Trafficking? No body wants to expand on that, not even here.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Technology Is Slavery NiceLadysan............

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

They closed the thread because people started to post about OP who has left the site and cannot defend himself.

We are still about the fall out from time to time on the discussion thread. Like the Kansas photo on MUFON.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Politically connected people ordering pizza?

yeah cause it was just that simple! have you read the emails? Can't say i know what they were talking about, but in context it wasn't pizza. The creepiest one is talking about the young kids gonna be in the hot tub for his entertainment. As i said not sure what the hell was going on, some sort of code speak would be my bet, but just politically connected people talking about pizza? nah read them and come back and tell me they are just that.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Seems " FREE SPEECH " Must be " PAID " for First ...............Hmm...Bummer.
edit on 17-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The RATS thread, "SLC Creepy Daycare Saga" is a good one.

As far as Fukushima goes, it was pretty straight forward. The conspiracy bent was your basic government/organized crime corruption that lead to a host of problems that could have possibly prevented the release of radionuclides and 3 meltdowns that can't be dealt with through any known technology. I doubt any of the responsible parties will ever face anything like justice for their criminal negligence.

There are some fringe theories about the earthquake having been set off by a nuke, or that it was a nuke that caused the tsunami, or that there were mini-nukes disguised as cameras at the plant and that's what really cause the explosion we could see in the video of R3 going boom. All moronic and patently imbecilic because the earthquake was measured world wide and is probably one of the most studied large seismic event in modern history due to the coverage from all the various seismic networks across the planet.

The main thread about it has been lost; too bad about that as there was so much information and links in that thread that now can't be found anywhere else on the net. The sequel thread has more or less been forgotten. Every now and then I'll take a look at whatever scientific research has been published to google scholar regarding the accident and if I find something interesting, I will post a thread about whatever paper I happened across, though it has been a while since I've done that.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The stars for this post make me happy, it shows that although they are censoring this CT, the people have not forgotten.
Why the censor is a CT in itself.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Awake Minds would Never Even Consider the Pettiness of your Thoughts . Deep Sorrysan ...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join