It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons Gives Emotional Tribute To America At The Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Not a big fan of KISS, nor of Gene. I always thought he was a narcissistic money grubber. I'm glad I got to watch this clip, because it gave me a chance to see a side of Simmons that's rarely displayed, especially in public. I appreciate and respect the things he said today and hope others do too. Unfortunately, patriotism seems to be dying in America. Far too many people on the Left seem to be linking patriotism with racist movements like white nationalism, or white separatist ideologies. The Left continually bash Trump for saying "America First," but IMO it just means that he is fighting to keep America strong and prosperous. He loves America and so should everyone living in the US.

We need to teach young people to be comfortable with saying God bless America.
-Gene Simmons

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Kiss was always more of a marketing gimmick than a quality metal band, but Gene has always been big on his support of our country and our armed forces. I am glad he is still preaching the message.
edit on 2019/5/17 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Very nice - and yes, the "Theys" have successfully demonized all Americans into evil right-wing loonies and evil left-wing loonies...even though very few of us actually fit into either category.

I think they just want us to all forget what it once meant to be an American.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this. I found it a bit touching.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hats off to Gene! Gene and the rest of KISS have always shown their support for our military and our country. It’s a good feeling to know that there’s people that actually get it and he definitely does. KISS did a tribute to our military when I saw them in Sturgis many years ago. I have much respect for them.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm glad I got to see this. Thanks for bringing it here.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Gene is just an old pervert. Will always be a pervert no matter what he says to the camera. Letting him speak at any government office just shows how stupid our officials are. Trump ain't got crap on this guys pervertedness. Now on the flip side of that coin I have always thought kiss was a kickass band.

new topics

top topics

join