It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Amazon Sellers think you're an Idiot???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I always laugh at Wendys selling 8 piece nuggets for 2.50$ but 4 piece for a buck. Come on now

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Have you ever noticed when buying something from Amazon how there will be sellers selling the same item for 4x-5x the correct cost???

I actually haven't noticed this being very common, and I buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon. Occasionally I'll see a seller list something at an absurd price like you suggest, but it's never the Buy it Now, it's not very common, and it's always way down the list after clicking on buying options. Most of things I buy are reasonable and fair.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Do Amazon sellers think you're an idiot????

Actually? Ya!

Look at it this way, there still in business, and likely will be for a while to come. There's even a subculture were they just buy stuff from stores or around and sell it more more on Amazon. It is what merchants do and have been doing for ages.

If there is a sucker born every minute, and that has been true for the past oh lets say forever? What do you think there population would be like in the past few hundred years? Just remember they will be in business long after your dust.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Made in china, assembled in Mexico, then shipped to the US for the sticker, is likely as good as it gets for any consumer models of anything tool or otherwise. That is? Unless your willing to double or triple the price, and who is going to do that?

Not much of a market on that as it is. People always are wanting things for what they dont cost, and so there wish has come true.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Aint consumerism great, at 13 bucks for 6 rocks. There is likely somebody somewhere who pulled up his truck next to some river and is scooping them up with the excavator they rented from the local stores. And likely making more money doing that then any real job out there.

But seriously who would pay money for rocks.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh you think pet rocks are funny.

Try this, I forgot when it was, but some time ago during the Kanya West and Kim Kardasian era when they were popular. They made millions and millions and you know on what?

Emoticons.

They were selling emoticons at the height of there popularity. I forgot what sites, facebook or who knows what as I do not really listen to the internet craze, but ya. Nor do I remember the price, but they likely had some collage student drop out make some emojis for them, then sold them for a buck or a few bucks online.

And well million and millions of people bought them. Can you say K-ching$$$. For something that was quite literally forgotten a minute latter.

They must have went to Harvard to learn that strategy. Though now there spending all that money trying to dodge the IRS.

Ah, the human condition is a ridiculous and highly entertaining thing.

Reminds me of that old Joe Rogan joke on Kim Kardashian.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
OP is ordering a closet's worth of BBQ sauce for his doomsday bunker.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I wonder if part of it is money laundering. If you list a $5 item and someone buys it for $50,000, technically it counts as legal income.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join