It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange has been ARRESTED in London.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Julian Assange arrested at Ecuador embassy

The co-founder of Wikileaks has been arrested at the Ecuador embassy in London for failing to surrender to court.

Julian Assange had been living in the embassy for seven years to avoid extradition to Sweden over sexual assault claims. His arrest came after President Moreno said that Mr Assange’s asylum had been withdrawn.

edit on 11-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Guys...... Hit the recent button..... There's like 4 threads already......

Besides this thread has no content....

Let's no be like the msm and rush to be first

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I think the reason he broke his bail over the sexual assault charge was because he was afraid he would be extradited to the United States of espionage charges.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

I just answered the question of the thread I just wrote before finding out this news! I must be psychic, lol.

Julian Assange is now a PRISONER!

This should be very interesting. I will be glued to the legal process. We have got some interesting news coming our way. I am sure the whole world will know who Julian Assange is in great depth very soon.

Get the pop corn popping! I am glad he will be treated civilly. I was getting rather worried for him. I know they will look after him and his life will not be under threat. It is better this way in the long run. I expect deals have been made that has led to this arrest up the chain of command somewhere.

@ManBehindTheMask: What content is there? It is a breaking news story. I am writing the content now and wrote in the former thread about what I think. Yes, even in amateur journalism there is a rush for a scoop. What is wrong with that. You gonna boycott me just because it is me telling you. That is a bit nasty is it not.

Ni ni ni ni ni, I got there first, lol!

Boycott my thread if you like, but it changes nothing. I just wrote a thread before because the story had not broke. I was not in the know that he had been arrested. It was just a lucky strike. I get lots of that happening. I am one of those people of coincidences and metaphors.

Just the way it is!

Thanks for being such a gentleman. What a nasty attitude you have, just because I am not a well known member who is breaking this important story to ATS. That is bully boy tactics.

Oh look. Anohter one. Just what we need.

Boy, you sure took his post personally. Did you have a bad night or go off some meds or something?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Wow, youre triggered super hard.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Its got nothing to do with bullying - come on you know the T & C's. You put a thread on RATS about the same story with some hyperbole. You would know that if you've been following Assanges charges being politically motivated. Theres a lower threshold of what constitutes sexual assault in Sweden.

and yet you wrote this

Julian Assange is a sexual deviant?

What content is there?

this for starters is newsworthy....

Blackmailers threatened to reveal sexual secrets of Julian Assange’s life insidethe Ecuadorean embassy as part of a €3 million extortion attempt, it was claimed yesterday.

www.abc.net.au...

In 2011, a British court ruled that Mr Assange should be extradited to Sweden. His lawyers fought the decision fearing he would end up being extradited to the US from Sweden to face some form of espionage charge relating to the top-secret information he had published via WikiLeaks.

Papers released during legal proceedings in 2014 showed that the US Department of Justice and the FBI had WikiLeaks under "a multi-subject investigation". A court document from March 2016 confirmed the investigation was ongoing.

Why was he not interviewed until November 2016?

Mr Assange insists he has been available for interview in London for the last six years.

In 2010, the prosecutor in charge of the case, Marianne Ny, said Swedish law prevented her from questioning anyone by video link or in the London embassy.

She later admitted it was legally possible, but refused to budge, saying that questioning him in the embassy "would lower the quality of the interview".

In March 2015, Ms Ny changed her mind and said she was willing to interrogate Mr Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think the reason he broke his bail over the sexual assault charge was because he was afraid he would be extradited to the United States of espionage charges.

Exactly

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Exactly

Or he was guilty of rape and would have been chucked in a Swedish prision for those offeneses, as well as having his saintly reputaion forever tarnished. No one likes a rapist.

But we'll never know becuase he escaped questioning and a trial wherein his inncence / guilt would have been established.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
FAILTantrums, tantrums.
edit on 11-4-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

Ni ni ni ni ni, I got there first, lol!

Hate to be that guy but it's "Na na na na na na"

Carry on

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

WAS HE HOLDING A PICTURE OF BERNIE SANDERS WHEN THEY CARRIED HIM OUT??

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Please add any thoughts to the thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join