It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

5d4c62e20076bf374b2f2d0d9cbf847f

This is the hash of a 9 character password which I couldn't reverse 20 years ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

And that is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
whatever happen to the key to the insurance file? I thought it was suppose to get released whenever he got captured?
was that a bunch of BS or what?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I personally hope they toss him in a deep mine and seal it off. The guy is a dirt bag and has been his whole life. He has never did anything good yet people think he is some sort of Hero. He pushed Manning into stealing more than he felt comfortable in doing, even tho both of them will likely get married at some point because they are both twisted mentally.

I suspect he is truly guilty of Raping those girls, hopefully he gets charged again because I would like to know the truth.

He has never done anything his whole life but spy on Governments because he could. He is a troubled man with a child's brain. He acts like he is too good for anyone and hurts everyone around him, even the ones who tried to help him. Case in point.

This is why he was finally ordered out of the Embassy!!

Ecuador’s former regime reportedly tolerated Julian Assange smearing poop on the walls of their London embassy before he was evicted by the new government, an official from the South American nation said. Ecuador’s Interior Minister Maria Paula Romo made the startling claim about the WikiLeaks founder’s personal hygiene at a press conference on Thursday after his asylum status was withdrawn and he was dragged from the building.

An International Business Times report last January quoted sources who claimed Assange went days without washing or changing his clothes. “Julian ate everything with his hands and he always wiped his fingers on his pants. I have never seen pants as greasy as his in my whole life,” former aide Daniel Domscheit-Berg told the publication. In 2011, a former executive editor of The New York Times described Assange as a “bag lady walking in off the street.” “He smelled as if he hadn’t bathed for days,” Bill Keller wrote of their meeting.

Moreno described Assange as “discourteous and aggressive” while inside the embassy and accused him of confronting and mistreating guards.

nypost.com... et_4002676

I know his fans boys will come out and say this is all made up to discredit him. Really? Look the picture from the day he was arrested!!! Looks like a bum that has Semen on his lips, I mean what the hell!!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

...a troubled man with a child's brain...

Your whole post screams of utter childish ignorance. Clearly you haven't read both sides on this, but have already rallied behind the hate-assange crowd. Sometimes one have to read the uncomfortable facts, even if they contradict your own world-view.

Its very simple!

The US commited warcrimes! They tried to cover it up, using excuses like "national security". What BS! Manning complained about this, but was ignored. The rest is history.

The US government's lies got exposed... and they dont like it!!

I wonder, do you also think Edward Snowden is "a troubled man with a child's brain" ?
edit on 12/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow is this guy still a big deal. Nothing that he released or wikileaks released was anything but just a big capital... Duh! What is he getting arrested for? Making the government and the people in power look stupid. They do a fine job of that all on there own.

Or is this some sort of example thing? You know the black sheep is put on parade in front of all the other sheep. Bahh.

Or is this all just a slow news day. Oh ya, slow indeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Australia is run by the CIA. has been for years.

Julian owes the CIA and the USA nothing. They abused the crap out of him (and thousands of other children) with their MKULTRA bull....

Australian politicians have given hi
no help at all, because they are owned by the deep state, part of the pedocracy.

I wish Julian Assange was back home.
I wish Martin Bryant had never been gaoled.

I wish Australians were free, but we are not.

Our country is run by deep state pedophiles and Manchurian candidates.

And there is no were to go.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I think Goverment should be based more on truth than lies. That is the opposite to what we have. WL created a tool to allow that to be challenged.

Why do you use truth or lies...its secrets or no secrets, in either case it can be truth or lies.

Freedom is something that needs to be fought for from generation to generation. Dont take it for granted. It is being taken away from you.

and remember

The Truth has no agenda.

So says the key board warrior...lol

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

From what I've read, Assange didn't do as much breaching as we are lead to believe.... We'll have to let the facts come out and I could be wrong.

Then he has nothing to worry about...

When it comes to Government vs (real) journalists, I'm going to side with journalists 99% of the time.

Well then you see Government as the bad actor here.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Now it appears its time to shoot the messenger, a fecal smearing, rapist, narcissist, whos crime before he went insane. Was reporting, the facts. But his real crime was showing that we are not living in a democracy, and the repercussions have yet to be evaluated.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xtrozero

Now it appears its time to shoot the messenger, a fecal smearing, rapist, narcissist, whos crime before he went insane. Was reporting, the facts. But his real crime was showing that we are not living in a democracy, and the repercussions have yet to be evaluated.

Russia is not democracy either. Ask yourself a question why we never saw anything big about Russia from Assange if he ever released something on Russia at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Your whole post screams of utter childish ignorance. Clearly you haven't read both sides on this, but have already rallied behind the hate-assange crowd.

Just because someone holds a different view to that held by people who think Assange is a saintly force for good, does not mean they are a hater of Assange.

Assange did some good in acting as the funnel for stolen material. He as also spent an inordinate amount of time and effort evading justice. There were serious accusations from two women which he should have dealt with. In today's society too many rapes and sexual offences slip through the net, and women are the victims. We see this too many times where celebrities are involved.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine
I personally hope they toss him in a deep mine and seal it off. The guy is a dirt bag and has been his whole life. He has never did anything good yet people think he is some sort of Hero. He pushed Manning into stealing more than he felt comfortable in doing, even tho both of them will likely get married at some point because they are both twisted mentally.

I suspect he is truly guilty of Raping those girls, hopefully he gets charged again because I would like to know the truth.

He has never done anything his whole life but spy on Governments because he could. He is a troubled man with a child's brain. He acts like he is too good for anyone and hurts everyone around him, even the ones who tried to help him. Case in point.

This is why he was finally ordered out of the Embassy!!

Ecuador’s former regime reportedly tolerated Julian Assange smearing poop on the walls of their London embassy before he was evicted by the new government, an official from the South American nation said. Ecuador’s Interior Minister Maria Paula Romo made the startling claim about the WikiLeaks founder’s personal hygiene at a press conference on Thursday after his asylum status was withdrawn and he was dragged from the building.

An International Business Times report last January quoted sources who claimed Assange went days without washing or changing his clothes. “Julian ate everything with his hands and he always wiped his fingers on his pants. I have never seen pants as greasy as his in my whole life,” former aide Daniel Domscheit-Berg told the publication. In 2011, a former executive editor of The New York Times described Assange as a “bag lady walking in off the street.” “He smelled as if he hadn’t bathed for days,” Bill Keller wrote of their meeting.

Moreno described Assange as “discourteous and aggressive” while inside the embassy and accused him of confronting and mistreating guards.

nypost.com... et_4002676

I know his fans boys will come out and say this is all made up to discredit him. Really? Look the picture from the day he was arrested!!! Looks like a bum that has Semen on his lips, I mean what the hell!!

What a stupid post! Not everyone looks at their government as if they are mini Gods, here to keep you safe! It's for weak minded people like you that these sociopathic people get away with all the horrible things they do.

Of course you think he is guilty of rape because everything that puts him in bad light, you will agree with, no matter what!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: kloejen
Your whole post screams of utter childish ignorance. Clearly you haven't read both sides on this, but have already rallied behind the hate-assange crowd.

Just because someone holds a different view to that held by people who think Assange is a saintly force for good, does not mean they are a hater of Assange.

Assange did some good in acting as the funnel for stolen material. He as also spent an inordinate amount of time and effort evading justice. There were serious accusations from two women which he should have dealt with. In today's society too many rapes and sexual offences slip through the net, and women are the victims. We see this too many times where celebrities are involved.

Oh what a suprise! You take the side of the hater, even though it's obvious in his post that he is clueless! And you pretend you are not a Assange hater lolololololol Give it a rest!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Oh what a suprise! You take the side of the hater, even though it's obvious in his post that he is clueless! And you pretend you are not a Assange hater lolololololol Give it a rest!

Stop stalking me and trolling. I don't hate Assange, nor am I a slavish follower. You sound like a stuck record that adds no value to the discussion.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Stop stalking me and trolling. I don't hate Assange, nor am I a slavish follower. You sound like a stuck record that adds no value to the discussion.

I am not stalking you lol You are just posting on the same thread. Hard to miss your rediculas comments. What I cannot stand is people pretending they do not hate Assange, as they feel it mskes them sound neutral. Thst is all you are doing, at least admit that!

The poster above made rediculas comments, but as his comments were against Assange, of course you have to stick up for the poster!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

I personally hope they toss him in a deep mine and seal it off.

Right, in 1987 after solving K4 of the CIA Kryptos puzzle Julian took the name of a hacker named Mendax.

Matt Groening honored him with the Simpsons episode "At Long Last Leave".

Moe.. moved his tavern out of Springfield to a new location in the Outlands.

No door, five places to sit and four of them leave you stumped.

I don't know anything about Julian's sexual identity, but he is obviously LGBT comfortable, maybe we should dedicate a song to him?

Here is one with an interesting hash.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Matt Groening honored him with the Simpsons episode "At Long Last Leave".

There's some interesting info in the programme below about how that appearance was 'handled'.

Also some of Assange's ties to Soros are mentioned (as well as the Australian child drug cult) and also found it intriguing that he´s quoting Dr. Ewen Cameron as his own words.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Kind of a long video, but it does reinforce the idea that Julian is a CIA operative.

'Every person is the ultimate arbiter of justice in their own conscience,'

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Shouldn't the mention of WL here mean the thread get deleted?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join