It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here comes to the "Q" Spin! now that the Muller report is out, and no arrest, nothing about any of the "alleged" code-words etc

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Re Q #3313 - interesting Post Delta:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3dec0b No.6228098 šŸ“
Apr 18 2019 14:47:48 (EST)
LBP.PNG
ā¬‡
twitter.com...šŸ“
1st & 10 on the 40.
Q

Post Delta from #3312 = 07 01:13:40 (dd hh:mm:ss)

That is:

169 hours = 13x13
13 minutes
40 seconds = 13x3 +1

Could be a coincidinky?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 18-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So this is interesting. The page showing all the redacted, ongoing cases that were referred out of Muellers office is page D-5! Now, we can be fairly certain that these referrals are NOT for Trump or anyone on his team, as we would know about them....so, there are quite a few ongoing, sealed court cases that came out of the Mueller investigation. I wonder who they are for?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, - Your clock is off by 1 hour. Should be 15:47:48 (EST)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, and 13 ongoing matters as well as D-5?

Might tie in to my #3313 decode.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EMN - I would fix but that is the EST time showing on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...??

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's interesting that the Mueller report is cataloged as volume 1 of 2. Perhaps the investigation of Spygate will be volume two of two?

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 4/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Devin Nunes going hard on the Spygate plotters. Its about to go down!

republicans-intelligence.house.gov...

Nunes Statement on Mueller Report

The Mueller report ignored a wide range of abuses committed during the FBIā€™s investigation of the Trump campaign. And now, with the revelation that the Special Counsel was authorized at the outset to investigate Carter Page for allegedly colluding with Russians to hack the election, itā€™s clear that false allegations from the Steele dossier played a major role not only in the FISA warrant application on Page, but in the appointment of the Special Counsel as well.

The biggest takeaway from the entire Russia hoax is that our nationā€™s counter-intelligence capabilities should never again be abused to target an administrationā€™s political opponents. Those who colluded in this effort ā€“ the media, Fusion GPS, Democratic Party leaders in Congress, the Clinton campaign, and partisan intelligence leaders ā€“ should apologize to the innocent people they maligned and to the American people they deceived.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
CNN SHILL Toobin...

ā€œHappy people donā€™t obstruct justice. Trumpā€™s frustration at leaks and investigation are evidence of guilt, not innocence,ā€ Jeffrey Toobin, the legal analyst and a writer for the openly left New Yorker magazine, wrote on Twitter on April 18.

This is about as bad as it gets.

Now here is the insane end of this path - this guy claims to be a legal expert btw.

A guy named Wilson was executed in Texas for setting fire to his house and killing his family. Besides the preposterous "fire" evidence that was just spitballing as science, the main reason for his conviction: The neighbors didn't think he reacted right outside the burning house.

Yep. People decided he wasn't upset enough, therefor he did it. Let that sink in. He is listed as one who was "probably" innocent and executed - was innocent by evidence.

So here we have C_A shill saying DJT's demeanor as expressed by OTHERS (not verified) means he's guilty. So, if an FBI guy kicks down your door, points a gun at you head and says "your 3 year old is a terrorist" you'd better smile because Jeffy thinks any other reaction means that kid is Al C_Ada.
edit on 18-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOl thats about as weak as it gets. What does him being happy or sad have to do with ANYTHING!?!?! Of course he was pissed off, look at what was and still is being done to him! Id be unhappy too if I had just won a presidential election fair and square and the other side was attempting to scheme me out of office.

(post by Skada removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOl thats about as weak as it gets. What does him being happy or sad have to do with ANYTHING!?!?! Of course he was pissed off, look at what was and still is being done to him! Id be unhappy too if I had just won a presidential election fair and square and the other side was attempting to scheme me out of office.

Let alone go after his kids - so he cannot be angry that Nadler goes after his kids, other family or good people because being angry means he guilty???

If CNN is your tool for understanding your reality...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers EMN - I would fix but that is the EST time showing on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...??

That drop site (including qanon.pub) has always been off by 1 hour since early March. I compare timestamp with qmap.pub... and 8chan board. I think those servers are hosted in Central Timezone and the server clocks were never adjusted (should be auto time sync'd with time server but are not for some reason) when daylight savings time kicked in.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Pg 62

The person I described to you would be happy to talk with you... The person can GET THE EMAILS which 1. Were classified. 2. Were purloined by our enemies.

1. Reason to refer Clinton to an outside, non compromised, investigation team for Treason.
2. Who is the person that could get the emails?
3. Flynn.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My thought currently is whatever is coming, is coming quick. MSM is participating in the incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority. Before the results of the report one could argue against that. Not now. They are in plain sight now. These people are really stupid.

Oh btw

sedition

Ā noun

seĀ·ā€‹diĀ·ā€‹tionĀ |Ā Ā si-Ėˆdi-shənĀ Ā 

Definition ofĀ sedition

:Ā incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

merriam-webster - Sedition
Interesting days ... And timing

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Here comes to the "Q" Spin! now that the Muller report is out, and no arrest, nothing about any of the "alleged" code-words etc

Of course no arrests! Have you forgot that the investigation was a witch hunt for an innocent man?

I think you might be losing ā€œitā€.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
These two drops are now coming to light, the fuse has been lit.
Does this have anything to do with Kate Spade shipping containers/child trafficking/Sweat shops.?
Kate Spade hand-bags. I think Neiman Marcus Group owns or has a big shareholder stake.
Kids from Africa, Haiti, Argentina, Island nations - Tier 2 countries.

Recall Kate was found in her NY apartment [suicide by hanging].
Includes publicist Jeanine Pepler, Anthony Bourdain both suspicious [suicide by hanging], All connected from LA area to NY; [AS] + others in CA to NXIVM, CF, New York Center for Children,... more, Alot More.

Q1445

Jun 10 2018 23:16:25 (EST)
Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.
Expect A LOT more.
Q

Q1203

Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Govā€™t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ā€˜Standardā€™ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ensenada, MX www.tecma.com...

China

edit on 18-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join