It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well some people believe the earth is flat, so beliefs are not that important. I'm talking about facts, but since you are OK with ignoring them, I guess I'll just do the same with you.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Does anyone think that Seth Rich, Assange and whoever else is involved could have kept their online conversations about the leaks private from the NSA etc.?

Is that even possible in today's world?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, i'd like to get your take on Trey Gowdy's comments in this interview. He is saying the mid year exam investigation was concluded without them able to access highly classified information. IG Horowitz can't even see it. He says only a few people know about it and were briefed and there was bi-partisan concern about it. Bi-partisan, meaning both sides agreed. He says Chris Wray needs to release this so Americans can see just what the Russians did to our Country....etc.

What do you think he's talking about here? All opinions welcome.

edit on 18-4-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That is the best twist and spin dance I have ever seen a q follower pull on themselves.

Wow. Wow.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I have a bold prediction regarding the released Mueller report. It is not going to change anyones mind on either side of the equation, and all its going to do is make us hate each other a little more.

Nawww.... the MSM might get more hateful, but keep the faith about the majority of people's awakening.

Just got a letter from one of my oldest friends, apparently the conversations we had about Q intrigued her enough to read a book about the A-non movement, as she calls it, lol, anyways, while she admits a lot of the comms go over her head ( you're not alone sister ! ) she gets how Big and Special this Q thing is and is on the train now. LOL..she sent a " WWGOWGA Q " window decal ..too funny !

OK, time to turn off the teevee and get to work making it happen in the Physical World... Have a great day All !

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not according to Bill Binney.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting graphic from /qresearch/ on which Q posts have used the phrase fro POTUS GAME OVER tweet:

I'm also intrigued at why POTUS is looking away towards grey smoke... how does that fit with DARK to LIGHT?
edit on 18-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting graphic from /qresearch/ on which Q posts have used the phrase fro POTUS GAME OVER tweet:

I'm also intrigued at why POTUS is looking away towards grey smoke... how does that fit with DARK to LIGHT?

Fog is clearing and The Sun is ready to Shine 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Certainly is in UK... we are getting 25 degrees Celsius this weekend.

Seems a reasonable interpretation thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Cranky, i'd like to get your take on Trey Gowdy's comments in this interview. He is saying the mid year exam investigation was concluded without them able to access highly classified information. IG Horowitz can't even see it. He says only a few people know about it and were briefed and there was bi-partisan concern about it. Bi-partisan, meaning both sides agreed. He says Chris Wray needs to release this so Americans can see just what the Russians did to our Country....etc.

What do you think he's talking about here? All opinions welcome.

EIT, it is an odd interview. He's obfuscating and retreading talking points and fails to hammer Page, Strozk blah blah blah.

The "hidden" obviously refers to Treason Obama et al, hence secret. The rest is muh russia, yet zero mention of China, Ukraine which has been lit up the last few weeks and of course major players and testimonies.

The only thing I can conclude, if he knows more then we, is that russia is code for the Treason Coup etc... - American issue as he calls it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Fog is clearing and The Sun is ready to Shine 😎

Watching it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

My question to Trey here would be why does he assume what's in that most top secret info implicates Russia?

Doesn't it make more sense that it implicates America in involvement and that's why they cannot allow anyone to see it?

If it were Russia why hide that?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You must go back and listen to Barr's presser today very carefully.
With each item he said no Americans were involved until he got to the DNC hacking item where he deliberately did not say no Americans were involved.
He left the room for the Seth rich story

Mentioned

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
An interesting overview graphic from The Wall Street Journal showing how much/little of the Mueller report has been redacted:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

no matter what you say, reality is this.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is this a new banner picture on @POTUS_schedule on twitter.com?

I note:
a) the water is as calm and reflective as a mirror,
b) the sky is red... "Red sky at night, shepherd's delight, Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning!"
(Not sure what time it was put up... looks like a morning pic? Warning to both houses?)
c) Looks like a cross in the picture when viewed from afar,
d) Red of Sky + White of Capitol building + blue of the bronze figures by lake = Red, White and Blue!
edit on 18-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: warning

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The statements about rich implied FALSELY that he had been the source of the stolen dnc emails.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply. If it's that highly classified it makes one wonder how bad could it be, since we already know the Russians tried to interfere in 2016. Makes me even more curious but maybe we'll never know.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

You must not understand that I'm happy about what the muller report says.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I get that people don't take Assange's word for it that it was Seth.

But why offer a reward also if it was the Russians why would Assange feel the need to detract from that?

Wikileaks would have taken leaks from Russia so what would they have to gain from inventing the Seth Rich story?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join