It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

WTF?! You made that sh#t up right??

Ha, ok tried a few different IP locator sites and always get Ashburn, VA.
edit on 18-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Man, I can’t wait to see Vol. II!

I’m already calling off all my agenda for the next 6 months because this is gonna be crazy.

2 years ago we only knew 1% of what we know now. Those things we’re just learning now about those people wouldn’t be brought to light if Hillary had won.

They are so scared of Trump that I really believe he’s gonna be the last president, as some predicted. They’ll die shooting, it’s my guess.

Guess I went a bit off-topic again, just clearing my head lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Vinfalou, maybe now is the right time to remember that the reason we congregated into:

Groups,
Villages,
Towns,
Cities,
Countries...

... is because we thought it made us safer! The last 2 years has undermined that premise.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The API address is coming up in Beaumont, Texas under Amazon Technologies.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I happened on a twit that said Mexico has voter ID so I went looking

In an effort to boost Mexico’s voter turnout for the upcoming 2018 presidential elections, Mexico will issue for the first time a voter ID card to Mexican citizens living outside of the country.

Mexicans living in the United States have been among the first to apply for the tamper-proof photo-ID cards which feature a thumbprint and a hologram similar to those which have been distributed to citizens living in México the last 20 years.

El Paso Times

So I looked at Canada tho this link encompases other countries

The vast majority of countries require voter ID — usually photo ID — to prevent fraud and duplicate votes at the polls. Our neighbors do. Canada requires voter ID. Mexico’s “Credencial para Votar” has a hologram, a photo, and other information embedded in it, and it is impossible to effectively tamper with. Confidence in the integrity of elections has soared since its introduction in the 1990s.

The vast majority of countries require voter ID — usually photo ID — to prevent fraud and duplicate votes at the polls.

At a 2012 conference in Washington at which election officials from more than 60 countries met to observe the U.S. presidential election, most were astonished that so many U.S. states don’t require voter ID.
National Review

Why is this never brought up? We are the only North American country who does not require voter ID.

Guess all those other countries are discriminatory.

Actually we are saying minorities are too ignorant/incapable to get voter ID.

edit on 18-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: messed up

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ooops. I forgot to linky.

www.statshow.com...

I remember at one point seeing that the servers were near Langly.

I was surprised myself when we were having the discussion in the last thread regarding site views that I found this site reporting as being hosted in Tx. I'm not sure what to believe, really.

The site stats are strong, though:

qntmpkts.keybase.pub rank has increased 49% over the last 3 months. It reaches roughly 249,000 users and delivers about 547,830 pageviews each month.
edit on 18-4-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
edit on 18-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

link   

Crazy what a seemingly trival mention leads to

Haliburton

Bronfman, Bush, Cheney
Seagrams, Zapata, Brown & Root
ALL INTERCONNECTED IN THE SPIDER'S WEB

CHENEY'S HALLIBURTON (ROOT & BROWN) THING LEADS DIRECTLY TO THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION.  

After serving as Secretary of Defense for President Bush, Cheney reaped the financial rewards of the revolving money door between the military and industry. Cheney became a member of the board of directors of Morgan Stanley. the Union Pacific Corp., Procter & Gamble Co. and Electronic Data Systems Corp. (Ross Perot company) But, most important, in 1995 Cheney became the CEO of Halliburton (owner of Brown and Root) ( Cheney, the chairman of the board, holds a $45.5 million stake as Halliburton's biggest individual stockholder. Brown and Root reaped multi-millions from the Bosnia war...
Halliburton was one of the financiers of PERMINDEX. ....
PERMINDEX was the operator of death squads in Europe, Mexico, Central American, the Caribbean and the United States. The persons and corporations who worked with PERMINDEX took over the government of the United States of America on November 22, 1963. .....
The Bush family ties to the Lairds and Lords of Scotland and England.
Lazard Brothers was controlled by officials in the British government. It was always the investment bank of David Rockefeller.

It goes on and on ....Lots of connections made here....

edit on 4182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

In Canada you can vote with a driver's licence and something else proving your residence like a utility bill.

If you aren't on the registered voter's list and have to register onsite.

Obviously that's photo id.

So to vote in the US anyone can just walk in? No driver's licence?

That's messed up.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

In the United States today:

15 states DO NOT require ANY ID to vote
18 states DO NOT require a photo ID to vote

33 states you can literally get away with not proving you are a US citizen in order to influence the presidential election

Hmmm...why does that number feel significant?

edit on 18-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The API address is coming up in Beaumont, Texas under Amazon Technologies.

Yea. Interesting. When I pull the IP from the site I linked to it comes up as an AWS hosted site.

I dunno. It's a mystery to me.

I'm just the messenger, emphasis on "mess".

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Democrats continuing and ramping up their investigations/words-of-hate, make it more likely they will be investigated (already occurring), and ultimately indicted.

If Democrats and the MSM were to back-off, and/or apologize, that would blunt the intensity of desire to see them receive justice. Most Americans, and maybe even President Trump would feel that way. "Ah...let's put the past behind us, and move forward with all focus on making America even greater."

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Q3315

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 652a35 No.6233873 📁
Apr 18 2019 22:53:00 (EST)
Rod's departure next?
Q

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yea, I'm not sure either. Could be they have mirrored servers on east/west coast and central (TX) which depending on your physical location + your Internet provider determines which server location. Assume the routers will usually take shortest route (fastest path) to respective server. Something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Does anyone else get the impression that deep state have the ability to kill the internet but don't because they need Q clues as much as us?

I think 'have' should be changed to 'had'.

I doubt that they still have this power. Guard your comms and intel sources is critically important.

Q is using a form of attack best described as a confusion attack. In martial arts, it is known as the monkey attack.

They were sucked in to the system at the very beginning and have no way to extract themselves. Such is the power of a confusion attack.

What happens and has happened is that they read into it from their own faulty perspective.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would Rod Rosenstein's imminent departure matter at this point?

For that matter, would it have been important when Q first stated it, in December 2018?

BTW...Based on the brevity and non-combativeness of Q posts since #3312 (11 Apr 2019), I don't think a replacement spokesperson for the Q-team has been located yet.

edit on 4/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Democrats continuing and ramping up their investigations/words-of-hate, make it more likely they will be investigated (already occurring), and ultimately indicted.

If Democrats and the MSM were to back-off, and/or apologize, that would blunt the intensity of desire to see them receive justice. Most Americans, and maybe even President Trump would feel that way. "Ah...let's put the past behind us, and move forward with all focus on making America even greater."

"Those who scream the loudest..."

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point Imo his destination after his departure piques my interest

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

At this point Imo his destination after his departure piques my interest

I can imagine Rosenstein, Mattis, Sessions, and Mueller heading to Guantanamo for a 2 year assignment.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: carewemust

"Those who scream the loudest..."

I add "irrational" to the formula. Irrational loud screaming is what Schiff and Nadler did today. They are both convinced that President Trump Obstructed Justice AND Conspired with Russia. Bob Mueller just didn't have the luck of finding it...but they will!

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join