It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Resisters diving in to the Mueller report.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I've noticed some of the biggest skeptics throughout these threads usually end up revealing (sooner or later) there absolute disdain for the current POTUS. Very telling really once revealed

I believe in the case of "Q" , those who can overlook the party politics will have a better time seeing a "Bigger" picture being painted throughout history. Personally, I never would have learned about so many "Coincidences" without "Q", and frankly feel better knowing.

MT, I have a legacy email of sorts, so the spam is poorly sorted. I notice a full on uptick in spam at the SAME time ... Hmmm, m.A.L.I.C.E. is such a little baby.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Woman 'infatuated' with Columbine, connected to Colorado school threats found dead, report says

A manhunt for a woman allegedly "infatuated" with Columbine who forced schools in Colorado to close after threatening violence came to an end Wednesday after was reportedly found dead in the mountains west of Denver.

FF STOPPED?? South FL ties...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
so much winning. see linky

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

mobile.twitter.com...

I had to look.... yep, West Virginia is in there.
Does anyone remember the 'Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia'? Addicted to prescription drugs and alcohol.
WIld and Wonderful Whites

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

LMAO YES!!

"CPS took her baybee". Classic.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

The MSM thinks Barr is focused on the BS Mueller report, like they are. Wrong...as usual. He's taking down drug networks, and yesterday Barr single-handedly put an end to "Catch and Release" of Illegals. (Goes into effect in 90 Days)

WINNING is FUN.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Shall we have a sweepstake on how many pages of slide we get today, on the eve of the Mueller report?

I can't see the wood for the Reeeeees.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Saw this earlier today.

Federal prosecutors are charging 60 doctors, pharmacists, medical professionals and others in connection with alleged opioid pushing and health care fraud, the Justice Department said Wednesday.

Feds arrest 60 people in illegal prescription opioid crackdown

Another Trump promise kept to go after the opioid crisis.
edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

are you trying to say that "Q" and his followers can "overlook" "Party Politics"

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: MetalThunder

are you trying to say that "Q" and his followers can "overlook" "Party Politics"

Sure we can. Most of us don't like the Republicans either. It's just that the Dems have become openly anti-American and anti-Christian in recent years.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

At least for me, I can absolutely overlook party politics. I have never been, and do not consider myself a Republican. I am an Independent, and always will be.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members

The prosecutors state:

“Campaign Contribution Evidence i. Facts At trial, the government intends to introduce witness testimony and documents demonstrating that in 2007, the defendants and their co-conspirators were involved in an illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.

At the suggestion of a political operative, who has since pleaded guilty to an unrelated New York state bribery charge also involving campaign contributions, the contributions were “bundled” and presented to the candidate at a fundraising event attended by conspirators, including Nancy Salzman

A cooperating witness who attended the event will testify that the defendants and their co-conspirators made the contributions in hopes of obtaining political influence to advance their own agenda, including targeting perceived enemies of Raniere. The government will also seek to introduce evidence of similar conduit contributions to other elected officials, as well as use of other political lobbyists in attempts to gain influence.

ii. Admissibility The defendants’ and co-conspirators’ involvement in the conduit contribution scheme and related acts described above, is direct evidence of the charged racketeering conspiracy. Their work together to commit crimes as part of a coordinated effort to curry political favor, evidenced in part by the records of maximum contributions by members of Nxivm on the same day, demonstrates the relationship of trust among the defendants and coconspirators, which is proof of the Enterprise’s existence.

The same evidence also demonstrates the nature of the criminal relationships between the defendants, which defendants are attempting to portray as a purely legitimate association. The evidence of the conduit contributions is also direct evidence of the existence of the Enterprise and the pattern of racketeering activity because it is probative of the defendant and co-conspirators’ “us[e of] harassment, coercion and abusive litigation to intimidate and attack perceived enemies and critics of RANIERE,” (Indictment ¶ 6(f)).

The article goes on to explain why Gillebrand is completely lying when she says she knew nothing and was not involved wuth NXIVM.

and she thinks she can run for President?

This is going deep into the government people. Bribes and who knows what else.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join