It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

The Mueller report wasn't released yet, only a summary of it. And I believe nothing will happen before the FISA declass too.

And no, there's no hostility in this thread against the Q "debunkers" or "non-believers".

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've noticed some of the biggest skeptics throughout these threads usually end up revealing (sooner or later) there absolute disdain for the current POTUS. Very telling really once revealed

I believe in the case of "Q" , those who can overlook the party politics will have a better time seeing a "Bigger" picture being painted throughout history. Personally, I never would have learned about so many "Coincidences" without "Q", and frankly feel better knowing.

edit on 4172019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have you seen the video of the man in Muslim attire roaming around the upper decks of the burning Cathedral?
If this was a deliberate false flag all I'm saying it is a beautiful Money Pit where everyone can get a little graft

Yep, saw it and the first thing that came to mind was, was he the one who started the fire, or is he the prop to blame the Muslims, false flag.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Thats your opinion. But post history says a different thing, its not a welcoming environment. I mean look at the posts that follow yours.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And some say the POTUS is a moron straight away, is this a pro-POTUS thread only. Trump was the lesser of two evils, well he was a moron but she was evil.

I mean it depends on if you actually believe Q+ is Trump...

Which coincidence did you learn?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
awww the ever changing Thanos for one lol

Nice Try

Back to lurking ~ see ya soon

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The Mueller report wasn't released yet, only a summary of it. And I believe nothing will happen before the FISA declass too.

There's those goalposts, always an excuse. So when does cryptic Q vaguely suggest that FISA declass will happen, I mean before Christmas was the previous suggestion. lol

a reply to: MetalThunder

Not sure what you think I was trying?

I tried to ask you a question. My mistake I guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

May God Rest Their Soul

Unless he was referencing a soul group (which may very well be the case) there seems to be something missing.

May God Rest Their Soul[s]

MBS, the sentence is set off from the Bernie Biden stuff. I take this as to be read alone. It is the kind of thing you say to someone who was executed. All caps, again leads me to believe it is saying someone big is gone.

edit on 17-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

bigger pic

Q#26

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military.
Fully controlled.
Save & spread
(once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
edit on 17-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Add another to the suicide list:

BREAKING: Alan Garcia, Peru’s former president, has shot himself after police arrived at his home in Lima to arrest him in connection with a bribery investigation - Reuters

twitter.com...

I wonder what kind of links to the present day topics this fella has?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

We get it. You dont think Q is real. So what? What do you expect us to do with that information? Praise you? Tell you how smart you are and how stupid all of us are?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I get it, you don't like that I don't think Q is real? So what? What do you expect me to with that information? Stop posting? Leave the thread to only believers? Tell you how smart you all are and how stupid I am?

We, we, we... its like your speaking on behalf of some sort of club, community or c...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am speaking on behalf of a community. All of us that post here all the time, and all of us that lurk and read these threads everyday, but dont post. Would it make you feel better if I just said "I"?
edit on 17-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With the increasing inflow of information, it will be impossible to NOT have a huge investigation launched.

For instance, this morning it was revealed that a company called "CrowdStrike" was paid by the DNC, the day after Seth Rich was murdered.

twitter.com...

Could be a sinister connection. Heard yesterday that a Federal Grand Jury and team of prosecutors could be named at any moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Gina Haspel Relies on Spy Skills to Connect With Trump. He Doesn’t Always Listen.

NY times hit piece. There is some interesting things though.

Gina Haspel was trying to brief President Trump early in her tenure as the C.I.A. director, but he appeared distracted. Houseflies buzzing around the Oval Office were drawing his attention, and ire. On returning to her office, Ms. Haspel found a solution, according to two officials familiar with the episode, and sent it to Mr. Trump: flypaper.

I bet the house this ^^^ never happened. Code.

Ms. Haspel declined to be interviewed for this article, which was based on interviews with more than a dozen current and former intelligence officials who have briefed or worked alongside her.

You don't say ^^^ no leaks, nothing official? Imagine that...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I get it, you don't like that I don't think Q is real? So what? What do you expect me to with that information? Stop posting? Leave the thread to only believers? Tell you how smart you all are and how stupid I am?

We, we, we... its like your speaking on behalf of some sort of club, community or c...

You are still posting.
No one is stopping you.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant
Groupe Artémis

Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. She was the patron and protector of young girls...

Seems to line up with the ideals of Kering Foundation, of which F-H Pinault is founder and chair! (formed and finaced by the Pinault owned international luxury group - Kering)

Also, remember Zeus = Jupiter!

Her symbols included the golden bow and arrow, the hunting dog, the stag, and the Moon.

Callimachus then tells how Artemis visited Pan, the god of the forest, who gave her seven bitches and six dogs. She then captured six golden-horned deer to pull her chariot.

The ancient Spartans used to sacrifice to her as one of their patron goddesses before starting a new military campaign.

link

In 356 BC, the temple was destroyed in a vainglorious act of arson by a man, Herostratus, who set fire to the wooden roof-beams, seeking fame at any cost; thus the term herostratic fame.

link

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

We've been dealing with people like you from the beginning. You say you don't believe in Q, think it's a LARP, etc, yet you obsessively follow these threads.

I don't believe in the "alien disclosure" stuff. Do I go and crap in their threads? No.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good bye AS...

This pic from Mockingbird says he's no longer in favor. His profile pic faces the disfavored direction and in no uncertain terms. Mugshot style.

It would appear they have abandoned him.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yet the context of the cover, and the associated article seem to be Schiff being the "law and order" guy, and the one who will hold the President accountable. Newsweek is a long long time from being a respected news magazine like it used to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join