It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:
(post by AgarthaSeed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Isn't it though? Hollywood, traffickers and the money men/women(users) all in one nice little bundle.
I Can see the Amateurs are now working in shifts. Isn't that special?

PANIC

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Additionally all her visits to Assange were after the election.

So it seems like there are more charges waitiing, unless it's another case...

(post by CuriousPaddy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:10 PM
    link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
    a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

when the president says all Media is a threat to the people, and you get people chanting "CNN is domestic terrorists"... they are not attacking the messenger?

Gateway Pundit has been known to create "fake news"
    The President a said fake news is the enemy of the people, and he was correct, just like your false statement, the FAKE NEWS try’s to mislead people.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:30 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The north transept portal and tympanum of the Notre Dame cathedral has a depiction of Faust making a deal with the devil.

MEPHISTOPHELES
    www.classicreader.com...

I’m like a tom-cat in a thievish vein,
    That up fire-ladders tall and steep,
    And round the walls doth slyly creep;
    3435 Virtuous withal, I feel, with, I confess,
    A touch of thievish joy and wantonness.
    Thus through my limbs already burns
    The glorious Walpurgis night!
    after to-morrow it returns,
    3440 Then why one wakes, one knows aright!

JA is a poster boy for the truther movement, "Q" supports the "truth" movement as far as it can be implemented.
    This may take longer to sort though.
    There is a new German-French economic pact that may be making headlines after Brexit.

edit on Wed Apr 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
    link   

Maggie seems upset. I can't figure out why. There is no need for her to see the report. Her hit piece will be 75 sentences long.

Of the 75, 70 will say various versions of "the report does not exonerate Trump, it says there was not enough evidence to prosecute."

They were all written two years ago Maggie, you were not even involved.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:40 PM
    link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:31 PM
    link   
    Double.
    edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:34 PM
    link   
    Those who are seeing the grand scheme of things know those people won’t give up that easy their power and freedom.

At this point I guess we can expect almost anything tomorrow morning, from an alien invasion to a electromagnetic attack.

But two things I do know for sure.

Trumps gonna laugh at the Democrats faces again.

And corruption from Obama-era officials is gonna get exposed and the MSM will try to spin it somehow.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:35 PM
    link   
    No, Adm Rogers simply said it's implausible for anyone to be spying on a sitting president. Not an exact quote, Ill look it up later.

Vox reporter insinuated that Trump made false claims, instead of trying to understand what and why Rogers said what he did.

I knew this was a weak point in my post, and after making it, I wanted to clarify exactly the process involved anyway.

Upon review....

Trump’s claim: President Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower during the election
    OK,

Comey’s response: “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI.” Rogers’s response: “I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we have engaged in such activity, nor that anyone ever asked us to engage in such activity.” Committee chair Devin Nunes had already debunked this one yesterday on Fox News Sunday: “Was there a physical wiretap of Trump Tower? No. But there never was.” The heads of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Republican Sen. Richard Burr and Democratic Sen. Mark Warner, also said in a joint statement last week that “ased on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016."

Trump’s claim: Britain’s top spies helped Obama with the spying

Rogers’s response: “That would be expressly against the construct of the Five Eyes agreement that has been in place for decades.” Rogers was referring to an international agreement under which Washington and London (along with a trio of other close allies) agree not to spy on one another.

So Rogers said it would be wrong to spy, against the Five Eyes construct. I think Vox trimed that selective quote down to fit their narrative. I bet Rogers actually said said "if it occurred" it would be wrong.

Also the Senate Intel Committee quote, the 2 members said no American government spied on Trump Tower.

What I said at the time, is these govt officials can't just blurt out sensitive info. Def a wait-and-see, now we see.

Sorry about the sloppy post, I'm editing on the move.

edit on 17-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DJT has plans??????

"There may be additional news."

Have they been advised to expect something?

XAX's least-favorite news site is claiming that Alexandra Chalupa is about to go down.

She's the Dem apparatchik that's tied into all kinds of sleazy dealing: The Russia Narrative, the Ukrainians, and the "Resist" movement, plus she hired Michael Avenatti to represent her. No doubt there's plenty she could be indicted for.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358

You are correct it's a different article. I ran into the same issue you did, it was widely report mostly from European sources the first responders were tied up in traffic the night it happened. The reporting delay article was the best I could find before heading out for work.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:39 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Is this the new party Farange just started?

Yep. That's the one.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

The DOJ isn't releasing the Mueller report until AFTER the Barr/Rosenstein press briefing tomorrow morning. The sheer anger from CNN and MSNBC was a joy to hear, while driving home this evening. The tweets highlighted at Conservative Treehouse are "tame" by comparison.

Tweets by Angry Dems: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Maybe Barr should change his mind totally about releasing the report. That would rid the country of a few Trump haters. (Heart attacks...suicides...etc.) Barr is 100% legally authorized to withhold everything from Congress/public, if he wants to.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Will need a bigger island. Antarctica would suffice.

How about a prison colony somewhere in Alaska? Halfway between Nome and Point Barrow sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
    link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:53 PM
    link   

The Media Ignores the Yemen Missile Program. This Infographic Details Everything

Sana’a (GPA) – For the past four years, mainstream media outlets have either twisted or completely ignored the US-backed Saudi-led war against Yemen. Yes, Yemen is the world’s worst humanitarian disaster. However, the media also tends to ignore another crucial aspect of the war: the ever-advancing Yemen missile and defense program. The infographic below details the advancements Yemen’s missile program in the face of war.

And if you can believe the stats... some bad asses if true.

Yemeni Snipers Take Out Saudi Mercenaries

Nearly All of Yemen Demonstrates Against 4 Full Years of US-Saudi Attacks [PHOTOS]

According to Yemen’s Legal Center for Rights and Development, an organization tracking civilian casualties due to airstrikes, 39,856 people have been killed or injured over the past four years. Women and children make up over 31% of all civilian casualties. 7,438 children and 5,103 women were killed or wounded.

Statistics of civilian victims as a result of Saudi-led Coalition’s raids during four years of war on Yemen

edit on 17-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:56 PM
    link   
    If only POTUS and AG would announce multiple indictments and arrest warrants on several of these bad apples.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join