It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DJT has plans??????

"There may be additional news."

Have they been advised to expect something?

XAX's least-favorite news site is claiming that Alexandra Chalupa is about to go down.

She's the Dem apparatchik that's tied into all kinds of sleazy dealing: The Russia Narrative, the Ukrainians, and the "Resist" movement, plus she hired Michael Avenatti to represent her. No doubt there's plenty she could be indicted for.

Ukraine again. This is getting tired.

So the "russians" (a vague term with zero meaning) spent 100's of dollars on FB posts to ruin the election. While Ukrainian operatives spent 100's of millions or more, directly, to get HRC elected.

That is all terrible, but this is the worst!

Chalupa also assisted in a fund raiser for fired and corrupt FBI leader Andrew McCabe –

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to tomorrow with great intrigue. Outside of a handful of people, Barr, Rosenstien, Mueller and some staff, NOBODY knows what's in that report. With regards to the actual investigation, no real charges or jail time (outside of Manafort for tax evasion) have been handed down. Has the whole thing been nothing but Kabuki theater while the real work was being done? That's my hope. I would love to see Barr and Rosenstien stand in front of the American people tomorrow morning and confirm what we all know. It was the Hillary crime family behind it all.

edit on 17-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Assange retaining secrets as ‘insurance policy’

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can we draw any similarities from history?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

PANIC - Democrats are demanding that AG Barr cancel his morning press briefing!

twitter.com...

What are they so afraid of? Do they really believe they have this much power over the Attorney General?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
POTUS_Schedule
‏ @45_Schedule

Full #MuellerReport will be released to the public via the Special Counsel's office at 12:00PM (noon) Thursday, April 18, 2019.

Will be posted here:
www.justice.gov...

twitter.com...

edit on 17-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely right!!!! The whole thing has come down to an old adage of mine "Balls, crotcho and macho". These folks are about to be schooled. An honest man will ALWAYS come out on top even if the fight costs him everything. Fitting, that it will all come to a head on Holy Thursday. The day of the Last Supper and the day Jesus told Judas he would betray him three times before the cock crows...….

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
PANIC propaganda.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What's so satisfying to me is that REPUBLICANS hold all the legal cards. The White House, the DOJ, the Senate, the Supreme Court.

The Democrats can demand, whine and complain all they want. But they don't have the authority to Set up Prosecutor cases, Grand Juries, Indict, Imprison, Pick Judges..etc. Democrats are totally 100% Impotent where it matters.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

An honest man will ALWAYS come out on top even if the fight costs him everything.

Gen. Flynn

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yep all the dems have is the media and they are now walking way. When the NYT says Fox was right all along, times up. It's nut cutting time. As a side bar, the C-130s stationed where I live have been active as hell tonight, hoping its connected.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
duplicate

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Touche and he was in my thoughts when I wrote that

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You're bound to see some of the Liberal MSM outlets attempt to "make up" by being somewhat nice, now that the tables are about to turn. But its too late. A lot of media people will be disgraced and (I hope) worse, as the months progress.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just watched Risk again which I hadn't watched in awhile.

It's becoming very clear to me that newly talked about sealed charges are likely to do with vault 7.

It's also occured to me that they are going to charge Snowden.

Did vault 7 come from Snowden?

I know they have someone who they say leaked it, but anyway maybe I'm way off base.

I sure hope so but watching this movie again now with more context it seems to scream out the connection between Wikileaks and Snowden.

Assange was not happy that Laura Poitras excluded Wikileaks in the Snowden leaks.

After came Vault 7.

She was also the film maker of citizen 4

Snowden showed up while she was making Risk and she made citizen 4 before finishing risk.

All interesting to look at in perspective now with what Q tells us.

Was Snowden meant to entrap Assange?

And did he?

What is the endgame here...

We are watching a movie.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
REAL journalism survives on honesty. The MSM has shot that all to hell, they will shift gears and make up excuses for getting it "wrong". I think at some point the mainstream populace reject the mainstream narrative. In Rome, they could only pass out free bread at the games at the Coliseum for so long before the people decided it was bull#.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up yet li nk

THE VIDEO AUTHORITIES DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE: MYSTERY PERSON & FLASH OF LIGHT BEFORE NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL FIRE

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

An honest man will ALWAYS come out on top even if the fight costs him everything.

Gen. Flynn

www.vox.com...

vox.com/world/2017/4/4/15177640/susan-rice-unmasking

edit on 17-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: liveandlearn

Touche and he was in my thoughts when I wrote that

Think he is always in everyone's thoughts.

Writing it out seems solidify the thought and remind anyone who may have forgotten.

Really inspiring post btw.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Watch the Water?

Waves breaking?
edit on 17-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: spell

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join