It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So, whats the delay now? How far has the timeline been moved back? I see warrior is still here doing his QLite act for attention, kids are so gullible.

Whats stopping Q from taking action. Why is Comey still freely walking around and doing interviews and so are the Clintons. I thought they had everything... how long are you willing to be dragged along on the hope something happens?

My guess is the current Q string is roughly another 566 days long. When nothing has happened come that date I wonder how many of you will still be in this thread.

Rel man, I don't know how long you've spent on that thing but... are you retired? I hope for your sake this doesn't turn out to be a waste of time, although I'm pretty sure it is. Never really got the point of what your doing, your behind the 8ball, decoding cryptic anagrams that are still to vague and are still way too forced to give you anything worthwhile.

Anyway, keep up the good fight everyone. lol
o7

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Also caps make it look like a book or movie title but I can't find a match.

May God Rest Their Soul

MGRTS

MGRT = acronym for the Slovenian Ministry of Economic Development and Technology: MGRT

List of Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign endorsements

There are only two groups from abroad listed:

Young Labour (UK)
The Left (Slovenia)

FLOTUS was born in Slovenia.

edit on 17-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: [s]

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

"Q" is going to continue stringing along and grasping at straws until Trump isn't president anymore, or until it gets passed on to another person/s who take it in another direction

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
for all the "Q" searchers and followers

what has "Q" said about Yemen

www.aljazeera.com...

Seem Obama and Trump have a lot more in common

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I thought someone must have dropped a cigarette butt into the dry leaves from scaffolding, yeah right next to that big lightning conductor thing. The 850 yr old building had no chance..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

here you go

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Where did it say 2 hours response time?

That article seems different to the one you were talking about.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Lol, slow day friend?

It's already hapenned, now there's only the process of gattering evidence and sending it to a prosecutor.

Which is already happening too.....

But have a great day anyways!
edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, tanks for highlighting the T-2... it triggered in me that MIRRORs in timestamps might actually be telling us lead times!

Note that the timestamp of the "something BIG is about to drop" was:
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02

So my theory goes:

1) POTUS tweets,
2) the tweet timestamp points us to up to 3 posts (using the +1200 and +2400 rules,
3) If the posts indicate an upcoming event and have a mirror in timestamp then the mirror indicates how many days until that event?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

In the UK, BBC TV said it took 15 minutes for the first firemen to arrive but I can't find anything on how long it took them to arrive on the website.

Here's the BBC Story of the Fire article, which doesn't mention how long it took them. The article looks like it's glorifying the fire!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Where is the data between 2002 and 2017?

I know there were arrests made as I made one thread on them and commented in other threads.

Here is my thread from November 2016: FBI rescues 82 children in nationwide sex trafficking sting

www.qmap.pub
April 6, 2018 Drop #1051 refers to backpage being seized by FBI. I believe this to be the pinnacle of HT and the time the FBI was placed back in good actors hands. Let’s not forget that Pelosi had been given $10K donation from James Larkin.

Also this time last year we were told how the pope will have a terrible May. We have been led to believe that Soros takes orders from [P] and they(Q Team) have a “special place for him(Soros).” The majority of events we have connected have taken place yet a few still remain. The timing of everything falling together and coming to light is touching on my soul as we enter Easter weekend. Dark to Light

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Slow day, not sure what that means. Not convinced you do either to be honest but no, my day is a long as everyone elses.

Gathering more evidence? I thought they had it all? I was told it would happen after the Mueller report... these goalposts are so elusive.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We're all entitled to our views, you included.

RE retirement? No, I've just taken a Q sabbatical thanks to a great end of contract bonus. I'd spent the prior 6 years working 10 to 16 hours a day on global IT programmes - so this could be seen as a way of winding down for me - whilst fulfilling a desire to contribute to society.

In the unlikely event that results do not materialise I will still have lifted the veil to see geo-politics in a clearer light. In turn, this positions me much better for my next climb up the ladder.

I'm looking forward to doing an analysis of the techniques and timings of the naysayers on this thread, when the dust settles!

ETA - I think you also miss the important point that from now on nothing will be accepted on face value! Between this thread, the Chans and the twitter interpreters there now exists a bedrock of challengers that cannot be bypassed.
edit on 17-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I respect a lot of what you do Rel, you don't troll or spam. Most of your posts have clear intent and aren't just repeating rhetoric or wagon circling defence mechanisms like vini above and you've dedicated a lot of time on what you do.

But I honestly haven't seen a single decode from your work that has lead to anything concrete, furthered my knowledge on any subject, predicted any upcoming events or explained anything that wasn't already public knowledge. And the sheer volume of different versions of each decode means your guaranteed to be able to make an acronym fit afterwards. And considering that its completely pointless way to communicate with a handful of individuals I just find it baffling the extent you go to try and make it relevant.

Each to their own, I hope i'm wrong. Not meant to be an attack, clearly we have different views on this aspect. Your view is a lot more positive than mine.

edit on 17-4-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Another class action lawsuit, this time against MasterCard - BBC link.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
So, whats the delay now? How far has the timeline been moved back? I see warrior is still here doing his QLite act for attention, kids are so gullible.

Whats stopping Q from taking action. Why is Comey still freely walking around and doing interviews and so are the Clintons. I thought they had everything... how long are you willing to be dragged along on the hope something happens?

[...]

I don't contribute much but I have learned A LOT in this thread. The minds here are amazing and the civility toward others is applaudable.

I have been lurking in other threads and they always dissolve into petty squabbling and name calling, which is disappointing. This thread shows support for all and the lurkers feel safe to come out and comment. That feels good.

I will never regret the time and effort it takes to real ALL of it, regardless of the outcome.
edit on 17-4-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I was thinking this AM that the "Q" phenomena was not unlike the ancient Oracle of Delphi planning scheme.
That means the spin doctor intermediaries would have as much control over the interpretation as "Q".
"Q" has used cryptographic techniques in some posts however only a minority of participants would be able to use something as complex and esoteric as rainbow tables to communicate.
Most of my decrypts have involved fragments of historical context that requires some interesting reading.
If nothing else goat liver is supposedly a healthy alternative to McDonald's.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I have been lurking in other threads and they always dissolve into petty squabbling and name calling, which is disappointing. This thread shows support for all and the lurkers feel safe to come out and comment.

If you support Q... anyone whose posted in here that has questioned Q's authenticity or questioned the "plan" has been met with hostility of cult-like proportions. If there is even a hint of skepticism each post is met with a dozen complaining about them being debunkers/spammers/trolls.

This is possibly the least welcoming and open thread on ATS, which is why mods constantly have to remind the locals of the rules. This isn't a pro-Q only thread, its a debate thread the same as any other. It's just run by meme-rule. If you tell them something they don't like, *cough* its clearly a helicopter fool *cough*, they'll attempt to run you off the board spamming memes and the report button.

But hey, at least you enjoyed the atmosphere, I mean if your first post in this thread was something less positive you'd of been called a paid troll by now.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not true.
I have been skeptical at times throughout the threads and did not encounter hostility.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My favourite thing is that now people act like the letter Q, water, storms and misspellings didn't happen before Q.

I mean Trump has a long history well before his presidential campaign of being a moron and making typo's, misspelling words and lying on twitter. Yet Q comes along and says "misspellings matter" and its accepted as gospel. lol

If you take a step back you can see how ludicrous some of the lies are and how deep into denial some of the blind-followers are.

I mean, read some of the Q drops from two years ago, see how well they've aged.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join