It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Clinton Foundation Donor Funded Ukraine Report at Core of Charges Against Former Obama Counsel

On April 15, former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig revealed the identity of the previously unknown man who funded the Ukraine report which is now at the center of federal charges against Craig. In a video statement, Craig said that Victor Pinchuk “helped fund” the 2012 report. Pinchuk is a Ukrainian businessman and a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Manafort Ukraine
Biden Ukraine
HRC Ukraine

I'm seeing a pattern here...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, the POTUS tweet using timestamp of 06:02 points to Q602:

www.youtube.com...

("Our Movement...")

but, using the +1200 rule it also points to Q1802:

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Aug 2 2018 21:20:02 (EST)
Something BIG is about to drop.
Q

Note that the timestamp on 1802 is also a MIRROR AND a REFLECTION:
Aug 2 2018 = 8+2+2+1+8 = 21 => 21 21:20:02

REFLECTION = 21 21
MIRROR = 20:02
edit on 16-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, the POTUS tweet using timestamp of 06:02 points to Q602:

www.youtube.com...

("Our Movement...")

but, using the +1200 rule it also points to Q1802:

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Q

Note that the timestamp on 1802 is also a MIRROR AND a REFLECTION:
Aug 2 2018 = 8+2+2+1+8 = 21 => 21 21:20:02

REFLECTION = 21 21
MIRROR = 20:02

Rel, I love and admire the fact that you can incorporate these new decode ideas like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.113 📁
Q

Yep, Mueller report.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers cranky but note that it took a good 8 hours of building that functionality into the spreadsheet before I executed the 30 seconds work it took to find those results.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

WHOA:

"May God Rest Their Soul!"

I say again: "May God Rest Their Soul!"

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Julian Assange cannot place his fate into the hands of a legal system that is designed to protect the New World Order.
What Happened to Julian Assange’s Dead Man’s Switch for the WikiLeaks Insurance Files? “The file had been sent to politicians, journalists, and others. According to Wired, WikiLeaks planned to distribute a password for that file if anything “grave” happened to WikiLeaks staff or if anyone tried to take down WikiLeaks”.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Too friggin convenient. We are NOT living in the days of the south in 30's-60s. It's damned sham, why haven't I seen this plastered all over the news????????? The folks who want to point out all this bigotry should have been all over it by now. It's HORSE#.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A while back I did a dive on Manafort and found a substantial McCain - Ukraine connection.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's not grave enough yet.

They must keep him alive in that jail

Then if they win and extradite him he likely needs the files as bargaining chips.

They better not let him die in there!

I think the files must be really good or they would have disappeared him long ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Moravec, apologies f this has already been raised in regards to the Carmelites.

The Carmelites are so named because they were started by a hermit on Mount Carmel:

Mount Carmel (Hebrew: הַר הַכַּרְמֶל, Har HaKarmel ISO 259-3 Har ha Karmell; Arabic: الكرمل‎, Al-Karmil, or Arabic: جبل مار إلياس‎, Jabal Mar Elyas (lit. Mount Saint Elias/Elijah) is a coastal mountain range in northern Israel stretching from the Mediterranean Sea towards the southeast. The range is a UNESCO biosphere reserve. .

The name is presumed to be directly from the Hebrew language word Carmel (כַּרְמֶל), which means "fresh" (planted), or "vineyard" (planted).

between 1930 and 1932, Dorothy Garrod excavated four caves... in the Carmel mountain range at el-Wad, el-Tabun, and Es Skhul. Garrod discovered Neanderthal and early modern human remains, including the skeleton of a Neanderthal female, named Tabun I, which is regarded as one of the most important human fossils ever found. The excavation at el-Tabun produced the longest stratigraphic record in the region, spanning 600,000 or more years of human activity. The four caves and rock-shelters (Tabun, Jamal, el-Wad, and Skhul) together yield results from the Lower Paleolithic to the present day, representing roughly a million years of human evolution. There are also several well-preserved burials of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens and passage from nomadic hunter-gatherer groups to complex, sedentary agricultural societies is extensively documented at the site.

Carmel became the haunt of criminals; Carmel was seen as a place offering an escape from God, as implied by the Book of Amos. According to the Books of Kings, Elisha travelled to Carmel straight after cursing a group of young men because they had mocked him and the ascension of Elijah by jeering, "Go on up, bald man!"

Thutmose III lists a holy headland among his Canaanite territories, and if this equates to Carmel, as Egyptologists such as Maspero believe, then it would indicate that the mountain headland was considered sacred from at least the 15th century BC.

the founder of the Carmelites is unknown; in the original Rule or 'Letter of Life' given by Albert, the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem who was resident in Acre, around the year 1210 this hermit is referred to simply as 'Brother B'... and could have been either a pilgrim, someone serving out a penance or a crusader who had stayed in the Holy Land. The Order was founded at the site that it claimed had been the location of Elijah's cave, 1,700 feet (520 m) above sea level

The Shrine of the Báb is a structure where the remains of the Báb, the founder of Bábism and forerunner of Bahá'u'lláh in the Bahá'í Faith, have been laid to rest.

Full disclosure - I went to a Carmelite school from age 8 for some years. Whilst I mostly look back fondly on those years, I was once belted on the posterior with a 3 inch wide, 5 foot long leather belt at 10 yrs old and was often rapped on the knuckles with a wooden ruler.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Spread the Love.

link   
This whole thing is starting to resemble to me the last days in the Berlin bunker. The evidence that the war is over is irrefutable, but we are still hanging on to the dream some "wonder weapon" is going to get it done. Keep on believing Adam, Jerry, Cummings, Hillary, etc etc etc . Hope you have enough gasoline to torch all of your bodies in the courtyard. If not you better do a Bormann and get the hell out. Yes its euphemisms but we are there.

link   
duplicate
edit on 16-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: duplicate

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 16-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 16-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Things that make you go hmm...

Michelle Obama was living the good life -- sipping wine on a dinner cruise in Paris -- when the Notre Dame Cathedral fire totally changed the mood ... and the course of the cruise. The former First Lady was smiling as she boarded the Ducasse sur Seine Monday night -- just across from the Eiffel Tower -- for a dinner cruise experience along the Seine River with famous chef Alain Ducasse and others.

www.tmz.com...

www.tmz.com/2019/04/16/michelle-obama-paris-dinner-cruise-notre-dame-fire

Michelle looked fit for a fancy, fun night on the luxury ship ... but things took a turn for the worse when word got around Notre Dame was going up in flames. As you can see in the pics ... everybody's happy faces turn concerned for the famed cathedral and the people of Paris.

We're told the boat's captain ultimately made the decision to take a different route than planned for the cruise to avoid the Notre Dame fire ... and dinner was still served. -- Michelle was in Paris for a conference at the AccorHotels Arena ... as part of her book tour for her best-seller, "Becoming."

edit on 16-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is holy week, the week Christ rode into Jerusalem on an ass, the animal of peace and drove the money changers out of the Temple of Solomon and exposed the priests of who they are.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOOK at her fake shock and how someone just happened to catch that moment.

PUUULEASE.

She thought she was going to get to cruise right past it for a photo op probably right before announcing her run for president!

FAKE PHONEY!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I've never dealt with a blaze like this to be honest. In training you are taught to Identify the source first, then identify any secondary sources of provocation. In this particular fire, containment seems obtainable (which worries me) I have seen the photos today and it appears that most of the lower level was saturated, preventing more damage. After a day of reviewing the results, I will back track and say they did a decent job. As far as Arson is concerned..no way to know from pics.You would have to be on site. Accelerates leave an odor and a footprint from the origin. No way to tell from a video. This Cathedral was assumable littered with paper,old wood,possible a carpet. That could create a fast moving inferno.

At the end of the day, I feel the origins of this fire could have suppressed quite easily.

Why It burned so long unattended makes no sense to me...Macron should answer these Q's soon right...

TOL how many miles away from the fire was the station?

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join