It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Hooked X, are we with them or against them?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Mine's having something fixed at mechanics... missing it already. They're getting commoner in the UK - 3 in my small shire town.

In Italy, Maseratis get more kudos and admiration from joe public than Ferraris - more style!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Let's hope not Sabre.

I was intrigued by Qs confirmation in that #1759 post to:

Who is the REAL Michael Avenatti?

This doesn't say "Who is Michael Avenatti really?"!

Instead it implies there is ANOTHER Michael Avenatti?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So hard to explain the inexplicable.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Argh. Sorry, must be Youtube censorship not allowing to play outside the USA.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Damn, all of the juicy files are under security review.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Too many on the Right, even in this thread, think Mueller was trying to help the Dems today. I say no.

- he killed the “testify” option in its tracks
- he revealed nothing more than what was already known
- Left wanted his words to provide new life to the obstruction; it didn’t. If they impeach, it’s with nothing more than they previously had.
- today didn’t happen in a vacuum; yet, that’s how Barr made it appear; as if it was all Mueller
- if he came out with “opinions” that did not match the report, he would absolutely be called in front of Congress... he didn’t... it died today.
- Pelosi is on an island with a lose/lose proposition

1) impeach. No new evidence. Dies in Senate. It ends for good with a Trump “win”. The one thing the Left hates.

2) No impeach. Can still blab about it on MSM and try to use in 2020 campaigns. Trump still gets a “win”.

Pick your poison Nancy.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

He has some connections in high places but so does Nike. 😂 He's going to wish he a had a double.

Also Q1760 is quite ominous.

twitter.com... - nothing to see here
twitter.com... - protected

Youtube channel

With his attorney winnings I don't understand how he could be broke.
avenatti.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The other MA would be his handler, as he is clearly a clown.

FBI Raid on Cohen - Backdoor to Introduce Evidence Legally
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
27 Apr 2018 - 8:27:33 PM
Cohen raid by FBI?
Public context: re: payment to Stormy Daniels?
SC & FBI raided POTUS’ attorney to pull Stormy Daniels payment info?
RR signed off?
What other docs were collected?
How many places raided?
Raid on the President of the United States’ attorney for payment details re: private case re: Stormy Daniels?
Think logically.

qmap.pub...

I HATE! to say this...Q is with out a doubt real, but may be compromised.

Nothing of real significance has occurred. Declass has been approved not guaranteed. Barr is the one who gave Mueller his podium today, and Mueller crapped on it. He simply laid more reason for the dims to chase phony impeachment.

Being well aware of what may be going on behind the scenes...I still don't trust it in any way. As Kushner heads off to Austria.

We may have failed Q by being so passive when it mattered the most.

People such as 0311 have no doubt made a difference but...was it enough?

I feel we're slightly ahead...I don'y feel like we're winning..time to take it up a notch.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Part of any Master Strategy is to always maintain the "Illusion" by allowing an opponent to herd themselves into a corral zone 😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He was only trying to help himself. which helps no one involved in the finality of this probe.

He helped the left!, he gave cause to continue speculation...that Trump may have done something wrong but he was legally bound to say he couldn't prove it. he spent 2 years on an investigation that he didn't have the balls to be conclusive on. Leaving the door wide open for the DS to further it's BS impeach agenda.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Mustache and Hair on Head not singed at all. Is there such a thing as a "cool" or low-temp fire?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

In the second tweet Avenatti says POTUS called him Aviente.

I think that means Aviator in Italian? It also means fan in Spanish!

Is it worth checking if Avenatti was ever in airforce or has history drug running?

edit on 30-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Re: Mueller said he has evidence that the President committed a crime.

Joe DiGenova (or Andy McCarthy) said on Hannity that Bob Mueller can be indicted for Obstruction of Justice if it turns out he has evidence of crime(s) in Conspiring with Russia, but didn't share that evidence with the Attorney General.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

He looks incredibly calm for someone on fire? Mind control?

From a technical point of view it's odd that his facial hair and arms are mostly untouched by the flames.

Also very odd that somehow there is a cop there with a heavy duty fire extinguisher, in frame. Most likely to me, is protective suit and Photoshop.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: Mueller said he has evidence that the President committed a crime.

Joe DiGenova (or Andy McCarthy) said on Hannity that Bob Mueller can be indicted for Obstruction of Justice if it turns out he has evidence of crime(s) in Conspiring with Russia, but didn't share that evidence with the Attorney General.

Mueller being implicated in obstruction would be the absolute IRONY of the Decade 😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Going back to day one(day two, if you count the DT..RM meeting in the WH) It was the Golden shower dossier that brought the SC into play.., I won't believe for one minute that RM didn't investigate the origins of the Core to his 2 year investigation. Which we all know we're based on false pretense. I feel RM had them (Obama's people) by the nuts..but to save himself passed it on to Barr...who unjustly will have no credibility.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

In the second tweet Avenatti says POTUS called him Aviente.

I think that means Aviator in Italian? It also means fan in Spanish!

Is it worth checking if Avenatti was ever in airforce or has history drug running?

He did steal his clients money to buy a private jet, and he is a flight risk. So it could be a double meaning, or it could be something else.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

From listening to CNN and MSNBC today, the MSM is pretty smug in their belief that President Trump is hunkered down, hoping it all blows over. They see the entire Declassification thing as a nothing-burger and believe I.G. Horowitz is going to release another nothing-burger.

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join