It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Republicans and the President keep making the mistake of saying they want to get to the bottom of the Russia Investigation. That just plays into the Dems and MSM hands, because every American knows the Russians always meddle in our elections.

They need to become better communicators. Barr wants to get to the bottom of why President Trump, his family, and campaign officials, were included in the Special Counsel's investigation.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Re: Mueller said he has evidence that the President committed a crime.

Joe DiGenova (or Andy McCarthy) said on Hannity that Bob Mueller can be indicted for Obstruction of Justice if it turns out he has evidence of crime(s) in Conspiring with Russia, but didn't share that evidence with the Attorney General.

Mueller being implicated in obstruction would be the absolute IRONY of the Decade 😎

It's obvious he has evidence of something, and didn't put it in his report. That's obstruction of justice.

If he doesn't have evidence of something criminal, yet refused to "clear" President Trump, that's a crime too. Maybe perjury?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The more I see, the more I understand Q when they say it is a movie, ie. scripted.

The whole Declas angle is what will shut the Dems up once and for all.

But ...

Something else is in the air tonight. Something much bigger will come out.

Look to the next time the President is out of the country. Perhaps in England?

It will be someone else dropping the MOAB, possibly the Justice Department.

I would prefer if President Trump needs to be out of the country, if he would kindly park his arse somewhere safe ... like the C&C on board an Aircraft Carrier.

Airforce one is a tube waiting for a missile.

How about onboard one of the Wolf Class Submarines, although I wonder who actually has control on those three assets.

P

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Agreed. this is pretty cut and dry...Russia has meddled in our elections for decades..it's not OK, and needs to be stopped. How I don't know but, the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove are coming up soon..they'll figure it out.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yep...like Q has said many times, what's being planned will make the Super Bowl look like a kiddie practice, by comparison.

Also, I think this is a photo of the fake Hillary and a drugged Bill.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Agreed. this is pretty cut and dry...Russia has meddled in our elections for decades..it's not OK, and needs to be stopped. How I don't know but, the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove are coming up soon..they'll figure it out.

Well ... yes.

But let us not forget the other side of the same coin.

The US is always meddling in every other country including but not limited to killing or bombing those countries that it wants to change.

How about we just acknowledge that every country on Earth tries to sway everyone else's elections or ruling class and has for the entire history of our species.

I am just so sick of the sheer amount of hypocrisy in the US.

They do it to everyone else and then moan and bitch when it is served straight back at them.

P

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

With the recent US Navy..UFO acknowledgment and subsequent "TV Shows" airing in the states..I can't help but think disclosure is upon us. I also feel our hand was forced..our Government was not ready for disclosure even at the lowest level.
The Stars are literally "Alive". possibly Q phase 2. Anyone who looks at a clear night sky, and believes that was all created for us to enjoy visually with no further purpose..are the most ignorant of the masses.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ahheem.. I agree to an extent, so to grant your wish... By the powers invested in me.. I remove all US Military from the face of the earth...Have fun without us.

Do you speak Chinese?
edit on 30-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

"How about we just acknowledge that every country on Earth tries to sway everyone else's elections or ruling class and has for the entire history of our species. "

--This is a certainty-- We all do it..no argument there.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Hooked X, are we with them or against them?

I've wondered about that. Also whether they are all of a same mind or factioned now. Though still a force on stage I've little doubt. Though I know jack..(as in sht not the twitter clown)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Good place to start!

stillnessinthestorm.com...

Many different opinions are out there..don't trust just mine.

Q may be the final say. As I..............
edit on 30-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did Lindsey Graham lose his spine? Lots of grandiose talk the past 5 months, but ZERO actions. Why doesn't he subpoena Mueller to appear before his Senate Judiciary Committee?

Probably cause it's a waste of time and money, Munster ain't talking any further then his cowardly little statement today. That's OK, let the Dems, MSM, his conscience and God help him work it out .... I'm done thinking about him, for now. He's a rook that's been knocked out of the chess game, lol, pretty sure that's the horsey looking piece !

The Rook is a Castle tower looking piece.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Obviously not used to public speaking.

I'd love to see how well you'd do.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

So if someone wanted to do that.... how would they go about that? And would it work?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

wow nothing like the direct route huh?

That's quite fascinating...

no

not really

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

everything has meaning does it?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah that doesn't look too photoshopped does it?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

The only thing you need to know about that tweet is that, like all his others, its a lie.

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join