It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Headed for the shoals you mean.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Mueller is not trying to help or hinder either side.
He did his job.
Period.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Q is not real....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
An interesting resignation was just highlighted to me after seeing that De La Rue share price dropped 26% yesterday.

De La Rue prints 40 countries' passports and is a major cog in the global bank notes cash supply chain!

The share price drop was in part due to the "stepping down" of Martin Sutherland as CEO. His past is the interesting bit:

. He was previously managing director of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (formerly Detica). Martin joined Detica in 1996 and has developed considerable understanding and experience of working with government customers around the world. Prior to Detica, Martin worked for Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) and British Telecom.

We have covered BAE Systems in these threads and found them to have strong deep state/CIA connections. I would suggest that the managing director of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence would be front and center in these deep state connections and became trusted enough to be a key cog in the Rothschild global central banking system!.

Why is he really stepping down? Perhaps its related to expected changes in the central banking systems and the bank note changes that will reflect this?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pheonix358

Ahheem.. I agree to an extent, so to grant your wish... By the powers invested in me.. I remove all US Military from the face of the earth...Have fun without us.

Do you speak Chinese?

Read John Birmingham's "WIthout Warning", "After America" and "Angels of Vengeance" series, the premise being that 95% of the US is wiped out instantly, leaving just a few cities and some military assets overseas.

Basically without the US military keeping peace, the entire world devolves into chaos and anarchy.

It's a good read, too.
edit on 30-5-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

He looks incredibly calm for someone on fire? Mind control?

From a technical point of view it's odd that his facial hair and arms are mostly untouched by the flames.

Also very odd that somehow there is a cop there with a heavy duty fire extinguisher, in frame. Most likely to me, is protective suit and Photoshop.

He died overnight.

RIP. What a foolish thing to do.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was the FBI Director for like 12 years.....Im sure hes given plenty of briefings in front of crowds.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The only thing you need to know about that tweet is that, like all his others, its a lie.

LOL, you were saying? This whole thing has been debunked thoroughly by this morning. Sad!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You'd Think Mueller came out with a different report yesterday and performed CPR on the "Closed" case.Tells me one thing - 5 Eyes must be getting worried if they are playing their high level chess pieces (Mueller) to try to fan the false narratives.

5 Eyes is what needs to be really brought into light for the everyday citizen, even more so now than ever.

I have seen many on the MSM and political talking heads state that we must protect our allies. Screw "We The People" as the "Allies" seem to be more important to protect .... BS LoL

Take down 5 Eyes curtain (hiding them) and this whole Monarch program falls like the cheap facade it is made of.

Bottom line is nothing has changed but the Heat in the MSM/C-eye-A Kitchen is being elevated. Mueller is and was a tool of the Deep state .... Me.... I'm trusting the PLAN - the Alternative is unacceptable

God Bless and Godspeed

What a Show !

edit on 5302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
“My Turn!” - DJT

It seems like the FBI official that leaked and sold info to the media was caught dead to rights. If the DOJ is not pursuing charges then they’ve either found even more serious evidence of wrongdoing or that person is flipping.

When the dominoes start falling it may unravel quickly. No rush though. 15+ months until the election. Let the Dems suffer death by a thousand cuts.

My bet is if Nancy does allow impeachment to start they will announce it while POTUS is out of the country. Maybe on his upcoming UK visit. Maximum attempt at embarrassment.

Interesting times for sure. I’m also expecting one more SCOTUS appointment in next 15 months too.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yup. Zero new info and NOW they are ramping up impeachment, lol.

Nancy is losing control. The Dems will spend all election cycle/debates bashing Trump. It will either work, or not.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pheonix358

Yep...like Q has said many times, what's being planned will make the Super Bowl look like a kiddie practice, by comparison.

Also, I think this is a photo of the fake Hillary and a drugged Bill.
twitter.com...

Yikes! Is Hillary purposefully going for a "Weekend at Bernie's" look?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. this is pretty cut and dry...Russia has meddled in our elections for decades..it's not OK, and needs to be stopped. How I don't know but, the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove are coming up soon..they'll figure it out.

Well ... yes.

But let us not forget the other side of the same coin.

The US is always meddling in every other country including but not limited to killing or bombing those countries that it wants to change.

How about we just acknowledge that every country on Earth tries to sway everyone else's elections or ruling class and has for the entire history of our species.

I am just so sick of the sheer amount of hypocrisy in the US.

They do it to everyone else and then moan and bitch when it is served straight back at them.

P

We need to remember this. When it comes to meddling in other country's elections, the United States is the last nation on Earth who has any right to bitch about it. We are constantly meddling in other country's elections, using tactics up to & including supporting armed insurrection. Look at Venezuela for the most recent example.

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Meddling in elections by foreign entities is expected. If the DNC allowed itself to get hacked (poor cyber security) that’s a “them” problem. If $46k in Fake FaceBook activity made a difference, then the tens of millions spent by RNC/DNC is being woefully misused.

The rule of thumb;

- don’t leave your sensitive data unprotected.
- spend your millions wisely
- have an actual positive campaign strategy

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join